rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Most likely not.

I completely forgot about this. So it is possible to get her in just her panties. Make her wear the white underwear and then click the bra. It's not clearly conveyed to the player yet.

How to unlock alex i kinda forgot i know that she is in the school when you find her on a mission. And will we as tome point get to save alex or clover in the begginning of the game insted of sam

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
How to unlock alex i kinda forgot i know that she is in the school when you find her on a mission. And will we as tome point get to save alex or clover in the begginning of the game insted of sam
After you've saved Clover wait a few days. A cutscene should trigger where Sam and Clover discuss how they saw Alex and that woohp is holding a meeting at the school. The school should now have a yellow exclaimation mark on it. Click it to continue the quest.

The original idea was that you could decide which spy to rescue first, but it turns out to be a huge amount of work for very little payoff. So it's just gonna be Sam.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
After you've saved Clover wait a few days. A cutscene should trigger where Sam and Clover discuss how they saw Alex and that woohp is holding a meeting at the school. The school should now have a yellow exclaimation mark on it. Click it to continue the quest.

The original idea was that you could decide which spy to rescue first, but it turns out to be a huge amount of work for very little payoff. So it's just gonna be Sam.
you shure we cant have some dlc for alex and clover:sneaky:

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
downloaded and played v0.18.1. new cg (melody x sam) added in album, but the game progress stayed in landgrab/missile launch mode and I cannot do any nanobot control actions to sam (still can on the other 2). is it normal?

update: a new bug - sending the girls to do pole dancing resulted in them staying there forever and never went back to their rooms

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.18.0.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes