replace [gang] by aces outside or punk
[gang]Rep=18
[gang]Rank=3
[gang]Strength=0

replace [girl] by sam clover or alex
girlTitSize=[1 2 or 3]

nanosound

Jul 10, 2018
I having a problem that when i try to run the .exe to load the game it does the process but doesn't load the game up can someone explain it or know how to fix it

Jacoblar4982

Jul 28, 2019
Not 100% sure who I should address this to, but for some reason, I am unable to run the program. I have uninstalled the program and redownloaded it on multiple occasions and it still won't open. I have only extracted and run the program. not sure what is going wrong. if anyone would be so kind as to help it would be appreciated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I having a problem that when i try to run the .exe to load the game it does the process but doesn't load the game up can someone explain it or know how to fix it
Not 100% sure who I should address this to, but for some reason, I am unable to run the program. I have uninstalled the program and redownloaded it on multiple occasions and it still won't open. I have only extracted and run the program. not sure what is going wrong. if anyone would be so kind as to help it would be appreciated.
virusscanner and/or windows defender thinks it's malware and prevents it to load.

Reactions: nanosound

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
do you happen to know how to disable it?
well primary question is do you use intel integrated graphics or ati/nvidia card/chipset (if laptop) and then we can start talking about adding progs to exception lists.

Saionji11

Jul 1, 2017
I'm stuck. I'm supposed to get to rank 2 with the aces, but the bar is maxed at rank 1 with no sign of changing. I have no idea if there is something else I need to do to advance. I've tried running missions in the school and have sent Sam to the Aces for at least a week after the bar maxed with no changes. Any clues?

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Thank you for your message. I... I kinda agree. Don't get me wrong, I love all the work and the talent that has gone into make the PT animations. The artist, voice actresses and animators really put in their A game, but I can understand what people mean when they say the say in the game feels disconnected from the story.

Because of that reason, I'll be going back to still with dialogue for my next game, Camp Mourning Wood.
Thank you for sharing =)
I mean, you could do animations with dialogue :p

Reactions: Gnutt

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Also I think this game needs a guide because I'm only 2 leaders away (Drift Punk and Outriders) and I feel like I'm missing a lot of content :-/ (last 2 scene in Nano Control, last 2 menu items, a lot of pictures (if all of them should have something at least) only got kim possible as a support)

Exiscoming here's a save file, maybe you can find out what I did wrong/missed :-/

Last edited:

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
Hey there junk, make sure you captured Maggie T. from the Aces first.
Once that's done, she'll explain how to reveal the gang leaders from other gangs (Landgrabs).

The spies kissing scene is not a picture you can collect in your photo album. It's just an extra graphic that was added because people asked for it.

In total you can collect 13 pictures.
why there is a little bj scenes and its not much? or am i missing?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Also I think this game needs a guide because I'm only 2 leaders away (Drift Punk and Outriders) and I feel like I'm missing a lot of content :-/ (last 2 scene in Nano Control, last 2 menu items, a lot of pictures (if all of them should have something at least) only got kim possible as a support)

Exiscoming here's a save file, maybe you can find out what I did wrong/missed :-/
Hey there, I checked out your save file and everything seems fine. You'll have to progress up the WOOHP HQ tower a bit further to unlock the sex scenes.

would this still be the problem if when i run the .exe it creates the log
Try this. Not sure if it'll work for you:

This suddenly became an issue for a very small amount of people. There's a possible fix for it, but it requires you to go into your appdata. I can tell you what to do, however let me throw up this disclaimer first:

*Disclaimer: Only go into your appdata if you know what you're doing. I'm not responsible if you damage your computer in any way.

1. Go into your appdata > renpy > PaprikaTrainer2 folder and delete the 'persistant' file.
2. Try booting up the game now. This seems to have fixed it for the people I spoke to.

Reactions: ToxicityD
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes