mangoman123

Oct 4, 2019
So is there a fix yet for the outriders bug? I have done the mission to capture the last leader but it wasnt completed. Now I cant do the mission again without the "standart" bulky villain instead of the leader showing up. Since I cant capture the last leader I cant complete the game.
What would help would be a fix or a way to "reset" the mission and do it again correctly.

Deowar

Aug 5, 2017
What do you need to get handcuffs as a reward on a task? I have tried all the options, but nothing comes out.

Kerast

Sep 7, 2017
Hi! The game crashes after a few seconds on launch. I don't know what to do as I saw only one guy who had the same problem in March but didn't get an answer.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
So is there a fix yet for the outriders bug? I have done the mission to capture the last leader but it wasnt completed. Now I cant do the mission again without the "standart" bulky villain instead of the leader showing up. Since I cant capture the last leader I cant complete the game.
What would help would be a fix or a way to "reset" the mission and do it again correctly.
Hey there Mango, try downloading the latest version (link in my signature) and see if it works. I made some changes to try and fix this. Hopefully you can plan a new mission to the Carnival and it fixes itself. If not, please include your save file and I'll have a look.

What do you need to get handcuffs as a reward on a task? I have tried all the options, but nothing comes out.
At night, ask Sam to model, put her in her underwear and then click her bra. She will take it off. Then have her hands cover up her breasts and take the picture.

Hi! The game crashes after a few seconds on launch. I don't know what to do as I saw only one guy who had the same problem in March but didn't get an answer.
Hi there Kerast, what is the error message that you're getting?

nonospot

May 15, 2020
I'm pretty sure I stumbled into a piercing shop which seems to be a rough draft, a bit sad it's not implemented

mangoman123

Oct 4, 2019
Hey there Mango, try downloading the latest version (link in my signature) and see if it works. I made some changes to try and fix this. Hopefully you can plan a new mission to the Carnival and it fixes itself. If not, please include your save file and I'll have a look.
Tried this already. Here you go, my save file. As far as I remember the problem occured when the "cutscene" in the last mission was started and I was in night-vision mode. afterwards the laserwall moved weirdly across the screen and the mission bugged out.
Cheers mate, hope this helps

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
After seeing new version update in the op it confused me on the changelogs

v1.1.0.2
Spies kissing CGs added
Flashbang Belt upgrade made available
Jetpack gadget added
Drone upgrade can now target enemies in the back of the room.
FreeRoam mode added after credits
Bugfixes

v1.1.0.0 Final?
Spies kissing CGs added
Flashbang Belt upgrade made available
Jetpack gadget added
Drone upgrade can now target enemies in the back of the room.
FreeRoam mode added after credits
Bugfixes

Two versions with identical additions??

Kerast

Sep 7, 2017

At night, ask Sam to model, put her in her underwear and then click her bra. She will take it off. Then have her hands cover up her breasts and take the picture.

Hi there Kerast, what is the error message that you're getting?
I don't have any message error, when I launch the game, a white window pops up, then just closes after a few seconds.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Tried this already. Here you go, my save file. As far as I remember the problem occured when the "cutscene" in the last mission was started and I was in night-vision mode. afterwards the laserwall moved weirdly across the screen and the mission bugged out.
Cheers mate, hope this helps
Checked out the save file. I'm going to be preparing a patch, but it won't come out for a while (last patch came out yesterday).
For now, the best thing you could do is:

1. Open developer console with Shift+O
2. Type in:

jump task25

3. Press enter.

It will take you back to the mission. Continue it as normal. It's going to be a little more glitchy (especially when fighting Kandinsky) and you might get an error report, but you should be able to finish the mission now.

I don't have any message error, when I launch the game, a white window pops up, then just closes after a few seconds.
Could be an issue with your firewall trying to block the game. Try whitelisting the game in your anti-virus, redownloading the game and trying again. Not sure what else it could be.

Reactions: Drexed

Pyrow

Mar 26, 2018
i was doing the cyber world mind control music mission i had all three girls at the terminals and it froze on the sam hacking screen and all that came up was some dialog about alex drinking potions n seeing ghosts. happened twice in a row. i can't seem to progress am i gonna have to start completely over? i didn't think this game would require backup saves.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes