Jun 19, 2017
There's a weird amount of clothing related bugs, at least for me. Girls changing outfits, text boxes saying the wearing clothes that don't exist and some clothes permanently disappearing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only interaction sexually with girls is watching them dildoing themselves while mc watches and taking pics.

ArxWit

Mar 5, 2019
After a mission is finished, there is a specific loot called exams that you can sell. But when I do that, the money is'nt added at all. The last time I tried, the exams were worth 480 dollars and not a single dollar went to cash.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to make heroines more lecherous?
if you mean how to get them to do those sidemissions which randomly appear on map then easiest way is to edit stats with save editor and then send them on those missions. if you want to do more with them then you have to wait new releases.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
changing sluttiness doesn't help atm (like I said earlier only sexual interaction with them is taking pics and watching them didoing themselves) but changing nanobots lvl helps since then you can do those 2 small missions.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Paprika Trainer (v0.5.0.0)

So to proof that Paprika Trainer really is a game and is really being developed, here's the alpha version 0.5.0.0!
Expect bugs, so save often and in different slots!
I hope you guys enjoy:

Patch 0.5.0.0 (24 Jan 2020):
What's new?
  • -Hairstyle shop
  • -New story, new Sam social story.
  • -New UI graphics
  • -Modelling minigame Sam update (new poses), but still in early stages.
  • -Gathered lore can now be read via the Lore button.
  • -Notoriety missions
  • -New school mission background (beta)
  • -Select all 3 girls at once on the world map
  • -Captured agents nanobot control can be broken.
  • -Bookshop clerk graphic and shop
  • -New restaurant menu options
  • -New furniture graphics for Sam's cell
  • -New clothes Alex and Sam at mall
  • -A lot of bug fixes
  • -New voice actress for Alex
  • -Take back WOOHP HQ (beta)
FAQ:
Q:
How much content is there?
A: You can play roughly up until you unlock the Forplay option.
Q: How long is the stealth mission bit?
A: Not that long. If you've gone through more than 12 doors and the event where the agent begins patrolling the halls hasn't happened yet, then you're stuck in a loop. Try reloading an old save file. I've only had this bug happen once, but just in case.
Q: Are there sex scenes in this version yet?
A: Yes, all 3 girls have a dildo scene now. Forplay animations not in yet, but image for Clover and Alex can already be viewed.
Q: What does the ATM do?
A: These are for monthly Patreon rewards. More information .
Q: If found a bug, where can I report it?
A: You can either PM me, report it here or message me on

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
okay so how do you heal the girls? I've had them do nothing, go to the beach and rest for days and they still don't heal up?

Reactions: Kuckus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
another nice update but sloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww advancing and still can't do much with girls.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
another nice update but sloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww advancing and still can't do much with girls.
Yeah, I feel like Goons Raid Her is very similar to this but has been executed much better for players. Instead of making all the gameplay systems out of the gate (which seems like a hell of a load on the dev,) the story is structured so they all get introduced gradually. We just got shooting in this latest grh update and it feels natural.

Getting equal parts gameplay things and a sexy story things every update, keeps you on the hook. Helps the player from getting overwhelmed or being turned off by incomplete parts of the game that aren't fleshed out yet. Kills me, I like Totally Spies but I keep passing on this because of the way it's structured.

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
If you use unren.bat on this latest update you´ll see some placeholders for upcoming animations, which is nice, but some of the bugs from 0.4.5 are still present and have even made some new bug for this. Enemies disappear on screen, and Alex turning to Clover during fights during the infiltration are still present. Also, the dildo button layout still overlay the screen the first time you use them, but the screen turns normal again as you progress. That´s what I found during my playthrough. Also, the new voices for the girls are nice - Alex isn´t roboting anymore.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Introducing all three girls in this game at the same time seems pretty hard on programming too, since you need to do every scene x3.

On the other hand, I don't really see how it could be done any other way.
Well, no. I guess you could pick a girl to focus on, then be stuck with just her till the endgame, where you finally get your brainwash companions back.
It'd mean programming each route seperately though, which might actually be more work in the long-run, but each route would probably be easier than the current method.

... might be for the best that it was done this way. I don't actually know.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Introducing all three girls in this game at the same time seems pretty hard on programming too, since you need to do every scene x3.

On the other hand, I don't really see how it could be done any other way.
Well, no. I guess you could pick a girl to focus on, then be stuck with just her till the endgame, where you finally get your brainwash companions back.
It'd mean programming each route seperately though, which might actually be more work in the long-run, but each route would probably be easier than the current method.

... might be for the best that it was done this way. I don't actually know.
It might help the story, too. Clover is probably the sluttiest, it'd make story sense to go after her, turn her into a helper to turn the next girl. Threesome potential.

Xfigico

Jul 29, 2018
All 0.5.0.0* links don't work. Anyone able to get some links up again?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes