FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
monther fucker of this game i still don't know how to play this game fuck fuck fuck shit agir agisrsi isihsidfsisds

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I thought for a sec you were talking about Satoshi Kon's masterpiece, and that would have been very weird as a trainer game.
Not that the movie isn't weird already.

Reactions: botc76

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
look at the game promises, besides participating in the mission, the game is going to be nice, taking photos have resorted or nothing to see, otherwise the game will be good

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
look at the game promises, besides participating in the mission, the game is going to be nice, taking photos have resorted or nothing to see, otherwise the game will be good
Look, I'll take what I said, about taking part in the mission, the first time it was legal, more choosing the spy and sending the mission without participation, lost grace

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Man, that Amalia placehoder looks better than the actual sprites.
It's actually a female Sadida portrait. Not Amalia. OOF.

I'd really like for this to be completed, kinda growed up with this show and a few others. Cheering for this one!

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
Not much content to go around so far (but that's to be expected). I wasn't able to complete the first mission. it bugged out at the certain point so I assume it hasn't been completed yet. two bugs I noticed is there's no restriction on how many hypno earrings I can put when crafting mission. Which leads to the following bug afterwords shown in pic.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Not much content to go around so far (but that's to be expected). I wasn't able to complete the first mission. it bugged out at the certain point so I assume it hasn't been completed yet. two bugs I noticed is there's no restriction on how many hypno earrings I can put when crafting mission. Which leads to the following bug afterwords shown in pic.
even if it had a bug, I managed to get past this mission, and I really liked this mechanic, to choose the spy to go on this mission, and I even got her there, having her do the

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes