Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
So, uh, is there a way to modify resource values? Because I have -9999 valuables... and I'm starting to think I need hypno-whatsits to get more agents, so I can progress...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, uh, is there a way to modify resource values? Because I have -9999 valuables... and I'm starting to think I need hypno-whatsits to get more agents, so I can progress...
saveeditor (google/bing/duck it).

May 2, 2017
You have to use Medkits. You can get it completing one of the quests in the bookstore (with the pictures) or by exploring (random chance). Maybe there are other methods, but those are the ones i am aware of.

Sellina

Nov 18, 2017
When i buy sam's short hair version (the only one on the 2nd line in shop), it never saves it when leaving the shop (altough money is used). Does not this with every other haircut ; is that normal ?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
When i buy sam's short hair version (the only one on the 2nd line in shop), it never saves it when leaving the shop (altough money is used). Does not this with every other haircut ; is that normal ?
Thanks for reporting this. I'll have it fixed in the next update.

Stuck on trying to beat the giant guard while rescuing clover. Used the backup, can't do anything else.
This issue was reported and addressed in patch v0.6.1.2 however, I'm still getting reports of people experiencing this.
If you are on the latest version of the game and have this, please let me know. Also screenshots would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Sellina

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did beat that big enemy in castle so lookslike I got lucky (Alex started that fight and then Sam finished it but order shouldn't matter), gadget didn't work during that infiltration. cleared school long ago w/o problems.

no medkits in shop after 1st buying (not that mc got those medkits).

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for reporting this. I'll have it fixed in the next update.

This issue was reported and addressed in patch v0.6.1.2 however, I'm still getting reports of people experiencing this.
If you are on the latest version of the game and have this, please let me know. Also screenshots would be greatly appreciated.
Greetings, good sir!
I, uh, posted this a few pages back and got a response, tried their fix and it didn't work--
Uh, I've got -9999 valuables... I tried editing this in the save file but nowhere could I find any indication that they are at -9999 to fix it. Might you know another way to fix it without starting a new game and losing all my seasonal goodies?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I did beat that big enemy in castle so lookslike I got lucky (Alex started that fight and then Sam finished it but order shouldn't matter), gadget didn't work during that infiltration. cleared school long ago w/o problems.

I'm working on some of the gadget code now. Hopefully the distraction powder works in v0.6.1.2, but it hasn't been tested yet. Next update will have more developed gadget code.

no medkits in shop after 1st buying (not that mc got those medkits).
Greetings, good sir!
I, uh, posted this a few pages back and got a response, tried their fix and it didn't work--
Uh, I've got -9999 valuables... I tried editing this in the save file but nowhere could I find any indication that they are at -9999 to fix it. Might you know another way to fix it without starting a new game and losing all my seasonal goodies?
Woah, how did that happen? There's nothing in the code that reduces your valuables... at least I don't think so. Easiest way to fix this would be to:

1. Save the game in a new slot.
2. Open developer menu with Shift+O
3. Type: matsValu = 0
4. Press enter. This should reset your valuables (material) to 0. Press Esc to exit the developer menu.

If you mean the valuables that you can sell for a cash boost, it's the same as above, only you type:
cashBoost = 0

Let me know if this worked.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Woah, how did that happen? There's nothing in the code that reduces your valuables... at least I don't think so. Easiest way to fix this would be to:

1. Save the game in a new slot.
2. Open developer menu with Shift+O
3. Type: matsValu = 0
4. Press enter. This should reset your valuables (material) to 0. Press Esc to exit the developer menu.

If you mean the valuables that you can sell for a cash boost, it's the same as above, only you type:
cashBoost = 0

Let me know if this worked.
It did. Thank you!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
other option is to buy until valuables are positive again but that takes time since only 1 can be bought at a time.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
other option is to buy until valuables are positive again but that takes time since only 1 can be bought at a time.
It's not an option, the amount of money needed for -9999 Valuables would be outside the scope of the current grinding system.

Exiscoming Speakin of grind, would you mind boosting drop rates on some of those plant items? Especially the breast size one. I've spent 2 good days of gameplay trying to unlock one and only got a third of one.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes