Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
How much sexual content does the game already have?

blowjobs maybe some sex scene?
nothing ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How much sexual content does the game already have?

blowjobs maybe some sex scene?
nothing ?
nude posing and girls using vibrator on themselves and flashing for captured agents if needed. no any kind of sex.

Reactions: Morkar

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
nude posing and girls using vibrator on themselves and flashing for captured agents if needed. no any kind of sex.
there are tho some preparation on foreplay tho for each character tho. pictures, but nothing animated yet

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
Question, how am I supposed to gain more agents to storm WOOHP headquarters with? I got the 4 the game starts me off with and have liberated the first floor, but I can't seem to find a way to get more. Are they implemented yet?

So far I've tried using the hypno gadget on agents in missions, and using magazines on agents I found while exploring.

Also, I see in version 6.1.3, breast enhancing potions have been added. How does one acquire them?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Question, how am I supposed to gain more agents to storm WOOHP headquarters with? I got the 4 the game starts me off with and have liberated the first floor, but I can't seem to find a way to get more. Are they implemented yet?

So far I've tried using the hypno gadget on agents in missions, and using magazines on agents I found while exploring.

Also, I see in version 6.1.3, breast enhancing potions have been added. How does one acquire them?
don't think there are more agents currently available. potions aren't in.

ikaruichijoe

Aug 2, 2017
don't think there are more agents currently available. potions aren't in.
Craft hypno earrings and run the highshool mission. throw them at agents then command them to go to the hideout. AT one point you will have the option to send the girls to flash the agents to break the nano-control. As far as the potions are concerned, go undercover with sylvie and you get herbs as random loot. use these to craft potions once you liberate the second level of the headquarters.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Tried doing this twice but after the mission, the game still listed 0 captured agents. Is my save just borked?
It's a bug. Working on a fix now. In the meantime try this:

1. Save the game
2. Open the developer menu with Shift+O
3. Type in:

freedAgents = 8

4. Type enter and ESC to exit the developer menu. This should have given you 5 freed agents.

Last edited:
Reactions: Connor-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
5 agents (still can't assault 2nd floor of hq) and despite raiding school no more agents, no herbs from 2 missions with sylvia.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I checked the boob potions. They work twice each girl up, down doesn't work unless you do up first.

The dude who said they're not implemented is full of it.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes