quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
We really need an updated changelog for this.
I'd like to know what's been improved/added before I download this patch

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
You do realize that's why I put the qualifier "already" in my question? I played Orange Trainer so I'm sure it will be worth playing at some point.
Answering Your question - no, it is not worth playing now. Based on quantity of new content per update - I would say version .06 may have enough to try and have fun.
Current one is still bugged and there is almost no content. There are thing that appear to be mechanics (clothes, shops, mission manager, item crafting) that dev plan to use at some point. I fear they will never be used if he will be adding so little content as patrons may leave before he will make some serious use of them.

To be fair writing is very good and funny. Also, this may be much more then just simple linear story like in Orange but only time will tell.

Reactions: F9Zoney

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Pretty good so far, same sense of humour, which I appreciate. Lolz at the "trashcan placeholder"...like, dude, you did the work to draw a rectangle to place the words "trashcan placeholder" over...how much more complicated than a rectangle is a trashcan?
Looking forward to seeing this one progress.

kol

Oct 23, 2017
How dare you make Totally Spies sexual just look back at the wholesome series and tell me it was meant to be sexual.
View attachment 333688
View attachment 333689
View attachment 333690
OK so maybe it was a bit more fetishy then I remember but as long as we are covering this I hope a few of the devices and or items that made them int fetish fule make it into the game. Like body builder Clover or cat Sam.
here is a complete list.
Hahaha, you made me lol good sir/madam. ''Oh no what is this that your doing with my childhood making it al sexual. But here is a list with all the fetish I want in it''. Have a like and a good day

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
Guys, I think that EA Games bought out Exiscoming (the devs). They are introducing lootboxes:

Hello there! After a period of silence, I return to you with news! I know, I know, que the white doves and angel choir. BUT! without further delay, let's jump right into it.
As you will have noticed. Right now there aren't any real rewards being given for pledging different amounts to my Patreon. Other than the monthly updates to the game that is. That's why I'm introducing: Jester Cards!

What are Jester Cards?
Each month I'll be given you guys a code which can be redeemed at an ingame ATM.
Depending on your pledge, you'll now be able to get rewards. Ranging from items to outfits. Not only that, but each card will also give you access to all cosmetic rewards from previous months!That way you only ever need to fill in 1 code to get all your rewards. The tiers look like this:
  • Tier One ($3+)
  • Tier Two ($6+)
  • Tier Three ($10+)
What's in this month's pack?
Well I'm glad you asked! This month (July) will include a new outfit for Sam, as well as an Intel boost, materials for crafting gadgets and a bundle of pick pocketed goods, which can be sold for ingame money.

Do Jester Cards lock off content?
No. All Jester card rewards will become available ingame when the game releases. This is a way to get them a little earlier. If you're not comfortable raising your pledge then fear not. Just wait till next month and you will receive all the rewards from the month before.
Are Jester Cards rewards random?
Nope, each month's rewards will be linked, so you can decide for yourself if you want to up your pledge or not. No lootboxes here.
Will Jester Cards always have an outfit?
The content will change from month to month. I will try to have interesting rewards for you guys, but I don't want to put unneeded pressure on my artists.
Will story content be locked behind Jester Cards?
No, it's just a small extra something to thank people for being patrons. In the future you may get items that allow you to speed up story content, no content will be put behind a paywall.
Are there other ways to earn Jester Cards?
Yes! Although not the main focus, there will be other ways to earn Jester Cards, some with unique outfits / hairstyles / accessories, etc. These will all be free, but require some searching around to find.
What about the $20 and $50 dollar tiers?
I'm still mulling over what to do for these tiers. I want to do something special, but I'm still on the fence on what I can realistically do. If you have suggestion, do let me know!
--------------
So that about wraps it up. I'm interested to hear what you have to say about the Jester Cards. Do you like them? Dislike them? No real opinion? Do let me know cause it's good to have feedback on these kind of things.
See you for next week's update.
-Ex

Reactions: Onysko

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Guys, I think that EA Games bought out Exiscoming (the devs). They are introducing lootboxes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fucking hell... What's wrong with them?! To say this is distasteful would be a mere hint of the direction they are taking.
These patrons are funding you, allowing you to work on something you love, and you try to milk them more? Why not include this content for all patrons for free in the first place? I realize the post states that the following month the content will be unlocked, and I guess that means it will be available for everyone. Which makes me wonder... Why all the hassle of writing additional game mechanics, in game "ATMs" and making specific codes for every patron for their "Jester Card" :sick:, essentially wasting time which can be spent working on more content and gaining more supporters? How ridiculous. Just... Wow.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Without giving my opinion, I'd like to hear your feedback on this. Do you like / dislike this idea and can you put your thoughts into words? I'm interested to hear people's feedback on this.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
lol holy hell that's some scummy bullshit.

I'm not even mad, just dumbstruck anyone would think it's a good idea to put "surprise mechanics" in any game given the state of the discourse right now. It's annoying to those who don't engage with it, and potentially addictive to those who do. There's no argument for adding mechanics like these to a game that don't come from a purely cynical anti-consumer worldview

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Without giving my opinion, I'd like to hear your feedback on this. Do you like / dislike this idea and can you put your thoughts into words? I'm interested to hear people's feedback on this.
People really loathe pay-to-play right now, so you're going to get a bad reaction. That said, if you adhere to this promise:

Do Jester Cards lock off content?
No. All Jester card rewards will become available ingame when the game releases. This is a way to get them a little earlier. If you're not comfortable raising your pledge then fear not. Just wait till next month and you will receive all the rewards from the month before.
Then I personally am not put off by it. It's the same as any other tiered reward system for Patrons. But I think you already got a taste of what peoples' first reaction is going to be.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes