3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Maybe? it's certainly not listed under my processor, I suspect I may have to encounter it once before it's listed, (unless you're thinking of Hydrogen)
Someone slept in grade school chemistry classes.
That guy is mistakenly talking about hydrogen. The "H" in "H2O" actually stands for something, and it's not helium.

Currently no way to gain helium in-game at all. I imagine that's Galaxy 6 content, so next update.

Last edited:

Stark Warwick

Jul 9, 2017
Well, I'm in the room. I flipped the switch. The card on the table still has the power off message, the tunnel would be the one there but no interaction appears. I hate that cuckold tentacle that puts that horse dick.
Indeed it's terribly explained... I already got the compressor, placed it, got told to "power it" Edit^1*, and checked the entryway to core section, where I got told to find the maintenance tunnel on warehouse 2F.

---Looked around some more, and found an emergency power console in the Life Support section. At least now the actual problem at hand is solved, I guess.

1: So, retracing an older save, I did notice now you WOULD have seen the power console if the stand up image hadn't brilliantly covered it when you pass by. Not everyone happens to actually enter the room it's in, and I did actually happen to find repair point first and never encounter said console my first pass through. Issue two with this being most people would likely have tried to enter core engine at this point, and expect power to be in such a place, since that's how it is on your own ship.
A solution for this would honestly be not allowing the next quest to start until the air compressor has actually been powered... and tell the player to do that, if they try entering the core engine... allowing both quests to happen is likely the main source of all the confusion.

(sorry for the mess in this post if it's confusing in itself, a lot of edits have happened actually)
Well, I'm in the room. I flipped the switch. The card on the table still has the power off message, the tunnel would be the one there but no interaction appears. I hate that cuckold tentacle that puts that horse dick.

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Remember where you installed the air compressor thing? If you look closely when in the hallway outside that room, you can spot the emergency power console behind where your character's stand up image is so very handily obstructing.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Are the scenes only combat scenes and the birthing scene. Not far enough through it to know otherwise, and don't feel like going any farther without a complete save because of how grindy it feels for me.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Are the scenes only combat scenes and the birthing scene. Not far enough through it to know otherwise, and don't feel like going any farther without a complete save because of how grindy it feels for me.
There're a few other scenes, but mostly it's combat scenes and birth scenes. I enjoy this game, but it's definitely not for everyone.

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
who bought the ver.0.6
I'm just about to buy it since i cba to wait for people to post it, It'll take a bit to put it on hosting sites but I'll do it now

Edit: I'll get it if it actually lets me download it lol, plus i hate putting my real name and address when buying these things. Doesn't exactly look good when ur in a tech company and they look up EVERYTHING about you online

Popcorn007

Jul 11, 2018
I'm just about to buy it since i cba to wait for people to post it, It'll take a bit to put it on hosting sites but I'll do it now

Edit: I'll get it if it actually lets me download it lol, plus i hate putting my real name and address when buying these things. Doesn't exactly look good when ur in a tech company and they look up EVERYTHING about you online
I didnt know its quite so drastic , but cant you just fake your name so its not kida weird for you if people would see that ? I mean so long you pay , who cares who does it.....
Also thanks for your contribution

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
I didnt know its quite so drastic , but cant you just fake your name so its not kida weird for you if people would see that ? I mean so long you pay , who cares who does it.....
Also thanks for your contribution
It's probably not a concern but I'm not sure what other employers would think if they saw someone's credit history and saw them paying for an NSFW game :LOL:

Reactions: Popcorn007

Trevor4

Aug 9, 2022
I think it once was possible to use cryptocurrency (bitcoin only) on itch.io but this is sadly not possible anymore

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes