3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
It is certainly interesting, definitely got my attention and depending on the development, I am very likely to support it too. I might recommend fixing the grammar and editing though, a few things are quite amiss here and there.

tsukaja

Jun 19, 2018
Carbon Fuel Rods don't seem to work, it keeps saying "insufficent item" even though I have the upgrade and 10 rods in my inventory.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Carbon Fuel Rods don't seem to work, it keeps saying "insufficent item" even though I have the upgrade and 10 rods in my inventory.
agree it happen same to me, with prior version and with 22 got rods from a ship, but unable to use them on energy core

also i'm unable to process carbon and not sure if i'm doing something wrong

StingRei

Jan 15, 2018
Anybody else get stuck here?
On prison station one in Galaxy 2 and can't move left at this tile.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Had to cheat for Bytes, been trying for hours to get a dick pregnancy. Really not even sure it's possible.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Well I like the idea of a parasited girl MC. Looks like it might just be pregnacy (it be cool if she merged with a parasite and had parasite attacks), but I will still give it a go... once theres more too it. If shes giving birth to monsters girls, then thats a plus too I suppose.

Feb 7, 2021
The enemy ships intercepting the player are a bit too much especially considering how little resources we have. We can't fight or keep the ship running forever.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
There's no indication on how to make harvesters
Don't think you can. Looks like the cave resources respawn every 5-10 minutes, which makes the one harvester you get from the pack (yes, I went back for it) much less useful. Really, the whole resource system is just terrible.

Reactions: anon474

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I despise the ship combat, it's so long and convoluted, I always load whenever it comes up (or restart when it says "can't load game" just to get away from it.)

Also, this bug comes up frequently when trying to quit to title, forcing you to alt f4
1671858186064.png

Reactions: Chrathrard
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes