3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
oh i love to grind for dozens of different resources that i find only miserable numbers each time I go to a new cavern to explore and i need them to make consumables that remove the annoying combat mechanics
gee, what a genius mechanic that will totally not become obnoxious after two hours of gameplay...

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
so i just updated to 1.05 from 1.03, transfered my save, i was up to galaxy 5 and was able to get bred in tits, dick and pussy in 1.03, but after updating, the womb shows no response to creampies and doesn't show up when using the ultrasound item. is that supposed to happen after you get the horse cock, or is that a bug?

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
After playing for some ~7 hours I gotta say, I like the game BUT. Can we make it slightly less tedious? Consider these changes, either make the collectors extra cheap both to craft and to buy, also make them craftable from the very beginning or PLEASE, make them collect themselves, think of them as a passive income while breeding/exploring (imho this should be ideal because there's plenty of backtracking). Also, removing debuffs taking energy once you unlock it is great, but in the early game I'd rather be parasited 24/7 than spend five (5) iron per character

MaxMustermann88

Mar 6, 2019
Stupid question, but how can i repair the suits of my teammembers? They are the whole time naked.... If i use the clothers repair kit it only repair the mcs clothes....

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
I'm gonna ask just in case someone has bothered to cheat it and remembers the values, can I get the values for iron and the harvesters' upgrades? It really does get tiring 1 resource/minute is ridiculous, unless you're trying to get a character pregnant you can run through a whole cave and only get 2 resources

aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
I'm gonna ask just in case someone has bothered to cheat it and remembers the values, can I get the values for iron and the harvesters' upgrades? It really does get tiring 1 resource/minute is ridiculous, unless you're trying to get a character pregnant you can run through a whole cave and only get 2 resources
i used cheat menu plugin

papi55

Jun 4, 2017
I somehow managed to delete my end game save... I liked this game but GOOD LORD do I not have the time or patience to restart it. Anyone here willing to share a save at least up to the previous update?

PitchBlackKnight

Jul 1, 2023
10fps even in the menu... what did the author do to make this 2D game run so slow
I think it's something on your end. I am able to get 144 fps and both my cpu and gpu are basically idle. RPG Maker gets artificially capped by my Nvidia background fps cap for some reason, so I'm usually playing at 20 fps.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
10fps even in the menu... what did the author do to make this 2D game run so slow
Low fps can be caused by a variety of reasons. To know more about fps and why low fps happens, read up on Google. Here's a statement which states the following:

Why am I getting 10 FPS?

The most common reason for reduced FPS is graphics settings that create a larger workload than your hardware can handle. So how do you achieve better FPS? Getting a faster CPU, more RAM, or a newer graphics card is one solution.

Laptops tend to have poor FPS, you might need to tweak your graphical settings to improve your results on performances.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes