juli4427

Jun 23, 2018
Hi, I have a problem with this game. When I download it, there's nothing inside the .rar. Why does this happen?

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
as soon as i found out the game was out, i searched for it and found this site which finally provided a non-premium link, thank you so much!

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone else feel like the game's too easy, even on higher difficulties? The one thing I can easily put the blame on is the Flash/invincibility system. As long as you can keep counters going on a consistent basis, there's no chance you'll ever be hit. Aside from that, though, it's safely the most fun I've ever had with a DLsite game. I wish more people out there used RPG Wolf Editor.
Actually i'm going to be the contrarian and say no. The game already throws a ton of stuff at you and it gets confusing who the heck is hitting you. If they took the flash counter out of the game, it would be almost impossible to beat it on the higher levels since again, the enemies attack way to fast to keep track. So thankfully this game is challenging, but not too easy either. It's just right.

prestomantee

Jul 20, 2018
I downloaded the game and used Locale Emulator, but some texts are still looking bugged, specially those with special characters (like : or - ). How to fix this?

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Actually i'm going to be the contrarian and say no. The game already throws a ton of stuff at you and it gets confusing who the heck is hitting you. If they took the flash counter out of the game, it would be almost impossible to beat it on the higher levels since again, the enemies attack way to fast to keep track. So thankfully this game is challenging, but not too easy either. It's just right.
Probably a late reply, but who said anything about taking it out? It's just far too lenient with its frame cap and lets you avoid too many things. IMO maybe it would be better if grapples ignored flash, and required something a bit more specific, like countering its user, to avoid it. It's too unbalanced until the highest difficulty (Lest Buster, aka Lest Must Die, aka Lest Gets Fucking Disintegrated Unless You Reset to Level 1 and Grind with the EXP and Stat Booster Accessories), and what's the point in playing by then? From as far as I got, the difficulty rewards seem to stop pretty much the instant you enter the tower, only giving you "proof of completion" items. Do you even get anything for finishing the last floor on LB?

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
Probably a late reply, but who said anything about taking it out? It's just far too lenient with its frame cap and lets you avoid too many things. IMO maybe it would be better if grapples ignored flash, and required something a bit more specific, like countering its user, to avoid it. It's too unbalanced until the highest difficulty (Lest Buster, aka Lest Must Die, aka Lest Gets Fucking Disintegrated Unless You Reset to Level 1 and Grind with the EXP and Stat Booster Accessories), and what's the point in playing by then? From as far as I got, the difficulty rewards seem to stop pretty much the instant you enter the tower, only giving you "proof of completion" items. Do you even get anything for finishing the last floor on LB?
Your post implied that the system made the game too easy and I assumed you wanted it gone to make the game a challenge. Anyway, you're right about the game being unbalanced since the enemies become meat shields later on and that's why the flash counter can be abused. As for the tower question, I doubt there is anything extra and the LB difficulty is just there for the challenge only with no different awards.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
As for the tower question, I doubt there is anything extra and the LB difficulty is just there for the challenge only with no different awards.
First few areas do give you actual upgrades. I've also just answered my own question.
Screenshot_13.png
This is the only thing you get for beating the final boss on LB. You also get absolutely nothing for 100%ing the game on it. Honestly, I think I'm done with Excessm for now. Every single time they've added postgame content into their games, it's been a massive waste of time. The worst issue is that they never specifically mark when does the extra content end. You'll clear the game on LB, only for new content to end in lategame areas. You'll clear floor 50, maybe even 100 in Smash Boy, only for new content to end at floor 10, in spite of empty space suggesting otherwise. It's a shame, because I'm glad they're making actual fun games with ideas like an actual post-game, and would love to see more games do it. Is there any way to send them some sort of feedback about it?

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
First few areas do give you actual upgrades. I've also just answered my own question.
View attachment 211249
This is the only thing you get for beating the final boss on LB. You also get absolutely nothing for 100%ing the game on it. Honestly, I think I'm done with Excessm for now. Every single time they've added postgame content into their games, it's been a massive waste of time. The worst issue is that they never specifically mark when does the extra content end. You'll clear the game on LB, only for new content to end in lategame areas. You'll clear floor 50, maybe even 100 in Smash Boy, only for new content to end at floor 10, in spite of empty space suggesting otherwise. It's a shame, because I'm glad they're making actual fun games with ideas like an actual post-game, and would love to see more games do it. Is there any way to send them some sort of feedback about it?
Damn, really? I would have expected a full nude mode or something for the enemies. But you're right, Excessm's one weakness is postgame which sucks. As for contacting them, i only found the twitter So maybe you can try that. But hopefully their next game will actually have worthwhile postgame.

XXIIPunisherXX

Jun 7, 2017
I always get the same issues with Wolf RPG. When I start it, it runs normally but without any text. But when I try to run it with locale, then I get the message: Cannot locate basic info data
ParadeBuster/Data/BasicData/Game.dat
Any help would be appreciated, since I cant find the solution online

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
Can someone make Kariyume and One Shota available for download. They are both great games by the same creator that you will like if you like this.

Reactions: The2ndMuse
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes