• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
This is really nice, i like the art. I was not aware this developer made more after One Syota and the with the soccer ball (forgot its name), the few times i did check it was just mangas. I do wish there was a way in the arena where you could make the woman do more (or only) sexual attacks or grabs.

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
anyone knows what setup i should use to deal 100,000 damage?
also how to unlock the last difficulty?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
anyone knows what setup i should use to deal 100,000 damage?
also how to unlock the last difficulty?
It's not hard to figure out. Just use the highest atk boost accessories with your highest attack weapon, use the atk boost items and then hold for a charged critical hit. If you can't get it, level up some more and make sure you go through the optional quests to get all the items.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
the only thing i miss ithe last stage requiring me to ask information... then i got the 100k mission

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Can someone please tell me how the hell you get the starred H-attacks? I know so far that Ponya, Eslar Garrison C, and Yuki Onna have them. I've tried multiple times to get this by getting the enemy on their own, ejaculating from the H-attack, losing to the H-attack, having multiple of the enemy, even mixing Ponya and Eslar Garrison C since they both have the same starred H-attack, but I can't find out how to get it.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
If you go into the library and look at Ponya, Eslar Garrison C, Super Slime Girl, or Yuki Onna you'll see what I mean

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
the H-attack with a star is a modifications to their other H-Attacks. e.g. non-stop Rape! means that she wont release you after you cum

Reactions: TheeSonus

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Alright, I figured out the star attacks are just modifiers (thank you Kornuptiko). Non-stop Rape means that after you climax you won't automatically be released (you can still escape), and Multiple Ejaculations is self explanatory (you ejaculate and take damage twice instead of one time). For some reason though, in the library Eslar Garrison C has Non-stop Rape when they actually have Multiple Ejaculations.

OONDINEER

Jun 17, 2018
so, I've completed all subquests (I can tell because I got the paradebuster item) and I've also completed the main storyline, as well as demon isles, all 12 floors of the tower and riko snow field, all on normal. However, I still can't unlock the max difficulty. I'm begging to god rn that I didn't have to complete it in hard in order to unlock it, since that means all this time has been wasted (~4 hours)

D

Deleted member 2248518

im zooming through this game literally blind cuz im too lazy to install emulator

Mousen22

Apr 16, 2020
so does anyone know how to get max difficulty in this game? can't unlock it even though i finished the game
no one seems to know :(

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I believe the game is automatically translated to english? I'm in the japanese locale right now but I was in the english locale before and it was mostly english. I downloaded it from the MEGA though, so that might be why? Dunno, but if you're having problems with it try that I guess.

Last edited:

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this.. but it looks to me like Parade Buster takes place in New Zealand (plus a couple of islands sprinkled on the sides, and a less submerged landmass to the top left of the north island)
ParadeBusterNZ.png

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Here's my (mostly completed) game save, if anyone needs it. Unfortunately I don't have ALL of the workshop weapons cause I sold some of the quest items (Yes, I am dumb), and I seem to be missing two girls even though I've gotten a star on everything. Maybe it has something to do with Lest Buster difficulty? No idea. Anyways, feel free to do whatever with it, if it actually attaches properly. Just dump it in the save folder as SaveData(the number of the save slot you want it in here).sav

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes