kesmese152

Oct 28, 2020
Currently going through lest buster difficulty and i am at hichiri-kyou stage i cant seem to find a good combination for lest buster difficulty. I am getting the hang of regular blocks and counter mainly when H attack is coming since flash counter timer is so low. Using these atm(shortcuts for evil executor and divine saber)

Would like to know if someone found anything related sacrificial armor and enhancement system if there is one.

Edit: Found out that both enhancement and support items are always active as long as you have them and have the option enabled. There is an option to enable/disable item skills tested using that to see if they are already always active or not and it seems both support and enhancement items are always passively active. You can disable either of the category if you want to make the game harder. Still no clue about sacrificial armor tho.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kesmese152

Oct 28, 2020
Finished through the whole thing on lest buster now. Stages up to final battle gave items special to lest buster difficulty but rest of the stages and tower just gave proof of clear items which was quite disappointing but oh well here is the 100% save on lest buster difficulty complete. I believe i got everything if i am missing anything feel free to point them out.

Still have no idea what alters sacrificial armor tho.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Finished through the whole thing on lest buster now. Stages up to final battle gave items special to lest buster difficulty but rest of the stages and tower just gave proof of clear items which was quite disappointing but oh well here is the 100% save on lest buster difficulty complete. I believe i got everything if i am missing anything feel free to point them out.

Still have no idea what alters sacrificial armor tho.
Thank you for providing us all as full save to play.

Reactions: kesmese152
Nov 22, 2020
IS it possible to transfer your data from one file of the game to other I started the game in a untranslated file a while back

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
IS it possible to transfer your data from one file of the game to other I started the game in a untranslated file a while back
I don't see why it wouldn't be, just put your save game into the translated version. I'm 99% sure that nothing will break

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
might be a stupid question but how exactly would I do that?
In the folder that your game.exe is in, you should see another folder called "Save". just put your save file into that folder. If the folder doesn't exist, feel free to make it yourself (capitalization is important)

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
What is lest buster? Is this a new difficulty mode? what does it give?
It's a difficulty mode unlocked after beating the Phantom Tower on hard, as far as I know it just gives bragging rights and maybe a few items for completing the story in it.

Painkiller852

Apr 27, 2021
How to do passcode to go through the gate, because I did exactly same passcode number and keep saying nothing happened

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
> anyone knows how to pass the gate using the notes you found from the 3 priest?

You get 3 notes, one is "Note A" other "Note B" and the last "Note C". The gate will have down the notes like... acb... just copy the numbers in the notes on the right order as it says down the image and press enter.

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
Trying to complete subquest Lock On but the enemies do not show . They are there but not the picture. This has happended before doing this subquest and ignored as it did not bother me until I started Lock On.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Trying to complete subquest Lock On but the enemies do not show . They are there but not the picture. This has happended before doing this subquest and ignored as it did not bother me until I started Lock On.
I'm confused, what do you mean by this?
Do you not see the enemies at all, or do you not see the picture of the enemy you need to take out?
It might be an issue with one of your settings or one of the items you have equipped, iirc one of the items makes enemies invisible so one of the settings might do that too.

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
I'm confused, what do you mean by this?
Do you not see the enemies at all, or do you not see the picture of the enemy you need to take out?
It might be an issue with one of your settings or one of the items you have equipped, iirc one of the items makes enemies invisible so one of the settings might do that too.
More in the don't see the enemies. I only see 1 while the rest (unless distant enemies) are invisible. the counter circle is still there

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
More in the don't see the enemies. I only see 1 while the rest (unless distant enemies) are invisible. the counter circle is still there
Alright, that is really strange. Nothing like that ever happened for me when I did the subquest the first time on my save, and I just repeated it and nothing like it happened there.

My best advice would just be to check your settings for anything that could do that, as well as your equipment. If it isn't any of those then... sorry, but I really can't help. Worst comes to worst, you could always just restart the game. That subquest isn't that far in, after all. Doubt you'd really want to though.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes