TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
For anyone who went through Lester difficulty... how are you meant to defeat bosses accompanied by those priests with healing spells? A single spell that accidentally goes off pretty much undoes several minutes of fight...
No idea, personally haven't done it. My idea though would probably be equip whatever weapon you have that does the most damage with an alright recharge rate and abuse the ever living hell out of the time-stop counter glitch. Mind-numbing and boring, but it works.

Nov 22, 2020
yo pretty sure excessM new game is out or at least the demo is

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
For anyone who went through Lester difficulty... how are you meant to defeat bosses accompanied by those priests with healing spells? A single spell that accidentally goes off pretty much undoes several minutes of fight...
They're a pain...
Tinker with your equipment, look for powerful specials and ways to boost them up. Not many setups can hack through them, but they hardly can kill ya, on the flip side. Healsluts.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
If anyone else had the same problem... I was being dumb, you DON'T need to redo the fight against the nun and the 4 healers, you can skip the wards and directly go to the boss through the door that previously had a password if you already beat the stage in any other difficulty.

You still have to do a boss fight in the snow field with healers but that one only has 2 and is more manageable, I'm pretty sure the one with 4 is virtually impossible in Lester difficulty.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
If anyone else had the same problem... I was being dumb, you DON'T need to redo the fight against the nun and the 4 healers, you can skip the wards and directly go to the boss through the door that previously had a password if you already beat the stage in any other difficulty.

You still have to do a boss fight in the snow field with healers but that one only has 2 and is more manageable, I'm pretty sure the one with 4 is virtually impossible in Lester difficulty.
that or come back with a end game weapon like parade buster

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Here's my 100% percent save file so here's what's been done: All weapons,Armour and Accessories have been collected. All stages have been beaten on Lest Buster.
Since you suffered through that last difficulty, mind sharing what kind of build you rocked for it? And if there's anything special waiting? I'll take the save, but if there's something worth the trouble, I'll want to at least give it another go the hard way.

Cadenboy8

Jul 10, 2017
Since you suffered through that last difficulty, mind sharing what kind of build you rocked for it? And if there's anything special waiting? I'll take the save, but if there's something worth the trouble, I'll want to at least give it another go the hard way.
Yeah I just went for a counter bulid so that i could easily counter the girls but no there's nothing you get for beating all the stages on Lest-Buster.

Reactions: Mustang Flex

MansMans

Aug 4, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm but a simple lurker making a post on this forum for everyone' s convenience and love of this game by posting some of the animations into gifs. I believe I got most of the animations involving the girls in particular. Unfortunately, the Bunny Dice Girls are for whatever reason not showing up in any of the dumps made to get the sprites.

View attachment 552072

Here's a new link. Seems the old one here is broken.

Excessm - Parade Buster Gifs.7z

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Anyone know how to make the game screen bigger/switch to full screen?
I believe it was F4 or F8 to change the screen size, can't remember which but it should be on the application title. For fullscreen, try Alt + Enter. If that doesn't work, usually can do the trick, but it doesn't work with some certain things. Never used it with wrpg myself, but I assume it probably works.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes