El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hey, I found two girls hiding in a cave ;) But I guess, thats not an easter egg. But it does not affect the gameplay either, so nevermind.

But what happend to the mission list? Wasnt it the book in MC's room? But theres only the Jenssen girls so far...
Yes, they are for testing purposes only, I forgot to remove them, but since you can't reach them it doesn't ruin the game.
As for the book, I decided to leave it for the girls' information only, the quests appear in your inventory, in the form of little books that give you hints on what to do.

In the post above yours I already put the answer, since nobody answered satisfactorily.:confused:

Gracias TELEFANT;)

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
By the way, I see no one found the Easter egg. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If you go to the cemetery in the morning, you will find these guys doing the coffin dance. If you approach and accompany the grieving family, the music of the meme will start playing.;)
View attachment 2226161
Too bad, if you answered correctly as a prize, I would let you choose the character to dedicate the next update to.:cry:

Also, it would have helped me a lot, to read your comments about the Carthy girls, (beyond the different size of their boobs:LOL:.) For example if Sharon has been vindicated, after many complained about her.:cautious: But well it doesn't matter anymore.
#storytime
There was this ad with these guys advertising a mask during the pandemic where they are threatening the viewer if they don't put on mask they would dance with their coffin! :LOL:
They said (in an African accent) and I quote: wear your masks or dance with us!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ajeanion

Oct 10, 2020
By the way, I see no one found the Easter egg. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If you go to the cemetery in the morning, you will find these guys doing the coffin dance. If you approach and accompany the grieving family, the music of the meme will start playing.;)
View attachment 2226161
Too bad, if you answered correctly as a prize, I would let you choose the character to dedicate the next update to.:cry:

Also, it would have helped me a lot, to read your comments about the Carthy girls, (beyond the different size of their boobs:LOL:.) For example if Sharon has been vindicated, after many complained about her.:cautious: But well it doesn't matter anymore.
LOL I saw that, didn't know it was an easter egg. Was a fun little addition :ROFLMAO:

Tpick420

Dec 13, 2022
Ok, buddy you are right, there is a bug here, you have helped me find a very important bug because it prevents you from advancing.
View attachment 2211552
Change this map file, in the "data" folder of the game and the problem should be solved, talk to Francheska again. Thanks for your report.
hey man I’mhaving the same trouble here but I don’t understand how to fix it

Tpick420

Dec 13, 2022
El Tanque

Nice game with good art,
but I'm stuck on the gunship part,
maybe the fight could be a little easier or maybe add a skip button?

I know its realistic for a small boat to only take a few hits,
but that makes the battle almost unwinnable,
how about reducing the damage the bullets do,
perhaps 25-50 instead of 100 damage or make the boat invincible for a second after getting hit?
so I had a hard time here as well the first part the big boat will heal your ship if you can get to the boss ship move to the bottom of the screen then when the ship starts shooting when it gets close jump up once keep shooting and repeat the process you’ll get through it

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
Yo Tanque
What would you consider the canonical name of MC? or at least what name and last name would you choose for him?

Tpick420

Dec 13, 2022
alright i had to restart on the download and now im stuck doing the chores task everytime i ask sam she says shes fine

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
the ship battle is probably the most difficult thing im gonna do in my life, i wanna cry and die
Hi, it's not that difficult, once you discover out the strategy, maybe this video will help you to succeed. ;)

Duke_Nukem

Mar 8, 2018
LOL and why in my game the bullets go 2x faster compared to your video? I got it but it was a challenge gg
It happened to me as well,
it may be a RPG Maker bug?

This next paragraph may not make any sense if you haven't used Cheat Engine before;
but I got suspicious after beating the boat battle and decided to mess around a bit with Cheat Engine,
seems like the standard speed is 0.5 for some reason and if you set it lower (like 0.1),
you can't get the speed up to normal without restarting the game.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
LOL and why in my game the bullets go 2x faster compared to your video? I got it but it was a challenge gg
It happened to me as well,
it may be a RPG Maker bug?

This next paragraph may not make any sense if you haven't used Cheat Engine before;
but I got suspicious after beating the boat battle and decided to mess around a bit with Cheat Engine,
seems like the standard speed is 0.5 for some reason and if you set it lower (like 0.1),
you can't get the speed up to normal without restarting the game.
Seems to be related to monitors having a refresh rate of 120 (Or something like that).

The logic is calculated on rendered frames, so if your rendered output is 120, then your game is technically running at double speed, since the engine expects the game to operate at 60 fps. (This may or may not be the cause of the problem).

Anyway, in later versions I understand that this problem has been solved, but updating the version I have of the game, would imply that some plugins are no longer compatible, so I will not do it, sorry. :confused:

Duke_Nukem

Mar 8, 2018
Seems to be related to monitors having a refresh rate of 120 (Or something like that).

The logic is calculated on rendered frames, so if your rendered output is 120, then your game is technically running at double speed, since the engine expects the game to operate at 60 fps. (This may or may not be the cause of the problem).

Anyway, in later versions I understand that this problem has been solved, but updating the version I have of the game, would imply that some plugins are no longer compatible, so I will not do it, sorry. :confused:
That seems plausible,
I have a 144 Hz monitor.

Maybe I can force 60 Hz on the game from the Nvidia control panel,
I might test that later.

Reactions: El Tanque

yungesko

Jun 17, 2017
image_2022-12-22_003913302.png

I think I just ruined my save after grabbing coconuts from this tree at night and it's jumped me into this bush, I can no longer move haha

Reactions: El Tanque
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes