Strategus

May 12, 2018
I seem to have a bug (?) with a witch, where the event just abruptly ends at her saying "you have to level with me..." during a handjob. Is she just doesn't have further content or is something broke for me?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I seem to have a bug (?) with a witch, where the event just abruptly ends at her saying "you have to level with me..." during a handjob. Is she just doesn't have further content or is something broke for me?
It seems that something is broken for you, just a couple of hours ago I checked that content and it works fine for me. :unsure:

Vesmierta

Jun 24, 2022
is there an updated guide i played all the main content (after you blow up the island is where it currently ends if im correct) but i think i may have missed some things because the hospital event where all the girls show up has some girls i dont have events for and a couple i didnt even recognize

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
is there an updated guide i played all the main content (after you blow up the island is where it currently ends if im correct) but i think i may have missed some things because the hospital event where all the girls show up has some girls i dont have events for and a couple i didnt even recognize
Camila (Latina at the minimarket) and Sarah (redhead at the bakery) have stories, but you have to find them, Tia does not yet (the black girl at the diner).
If any of the other girls are unfamiliar to you, you probably skipped a big part of the game.:sneaky:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
When will the new update released?
Boromir.jpg
Ha! memes aside, at least a couple of months, yet the last update took me several months to complete, of course without working exclusively on it.
If you read the first page of the game, this is not what puts money in my pocket...:oops:

Having said that, there are things that motivate me more to finish the game, beyond my own desire to finish it, such as, for example, if I get a game rating, whether good or bad, as long as it is fair.
I still like that people give their thoughts, even with how advanced the game is, I am still excited to know the opinion of others, about characters, thematic, or development in general.
But there are really few people who give me their opinion, apart from a few friends here on the thread.
Even though I know it is not a popular game, for different reasons.

Anyway, I will do my best not to take so much time. :cool:

Last edited:

Salek

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I am stuck on the Household chores quest.
When I ask Sam in the basement if she needs help, she refuses.

Can anyone help me?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I am stuck on the Household chores quest.
When I ask Sam in the basement if she needs help, she refuses.

Can anyone help me?
It is due to a continuity error, it is already fixed but it will be for the next update, to be able to continue, if Sam tells you the same, do not keep insisting, talk to someone else, with Emma for example.

Salek

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
It is due to a continuity error, it is already fixed but it will be for the next update, to be able to continue, if Sam tells you the same, do not keep insisting, talk to someone else, with Emma for example.

Unfortunately still does not work

Here are my attempts

step 1. complete the 2 mission.
step 2. sleep until breakfast
Step 3. eat breakfast
step 4. go to the basement and talk to Sam.
step 5. go to the bathroom and talk to Emma.
Step 6. go back to the basement and talk to Sam.
No success

Step 1. complete the 2 mission.
step 3. eat breakfast
step 3. eat breakfast
Again No success

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Unfortunately still does not work

Here are my attempts

step 1. complete the 2 mission.
Step 3. eat breakfast
Step 6. go back to the basement and talk to Sam.
No success

Step 1. complete the 2 mission.
step 3. eat breakfast
step 3. eat breakfast
Again No success
What I meant is that you have to talk to someone else instead of Sam, in order to advance the story, talk to Emma when she is in the hammock outside the house, near the pool at sunset. Go with her a second time on the motorcycle (the event should be different), then the next day, talk to Emma again on the couch in the living room in the afternoon.
That will put you on the right track.

Reactions: yrban7477 and Salek

Reaver

May 31, 2017
anyone else have the game on zooms mode? couse the first mission swimming is nuts, i cant slow it down. any advise would help.
thx

Duke_Nukem

Mar 8, 2018
I'd like to report back my findings:

I first tried on my old computer with an AMD card,
on AMD GPUs there's no feasible way to limit the fps to 60 unfortunately. :(

The good news however is that it does work on Nvidia. :D

Here's a guide to all Nvidia owners out there with speed issues on this game:

1: Open Nvidia Control Panel (Not GeForce Experience!)

2: Click on "Manage 3D settings"

3: Go to "Program settings"

4: Click "Add" and then click "Browse..." and go to where the game's .exe file is

5: Add the .exe file, it should now come up as "game.exe"

6: Under "Specify the settings for this program:", scroll down to "Max framerate"

7: Click on "Use global setting (off) and you'll get a new menu, click on and type in "60"

8: Click "Apply" and you should be good to go, open up the game and press "F2" to confirm that you have 60 FPS.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I'd like to report back my findings:

I first tried on my old computer with an AMD card,
on AMD GPUs there's no feasible way to limit the fps to 60 unfortunately. :(

The good news however is that it does work on Nvidia. :D

Here's a guide to all Nvidia owners out there with speed issues on this game:

1: Open Nvidia Control Panel (Not GeForce Experience!)

2: Click on "Manage 3D settings"

3: Go to "Program settings"

4: Click "Add" and then click "Browse..." and go to where the game's .exe file is

5: Add the .exe file, it should now come up as "game.exe"

6: Under "Specify the settings for this program:", scroll down to "Max framerate"

7: Click on "Use global setting (off) and you'll get a new menu, click on and type in "60"

8: Click "Apply" and you should be good to go, open up the game and press "F2" to confirm that you have 60 FPS.
It worked!!! my in game FPS was 244 now it's 60.
thx!

Reaver

May 31, 2017
how much content is there in the game... not sure if i have completed everything in this version.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
how much content is there in the game... not sure if i have completed everything in this version.
If you reached the end, a message should appear that says it's the end of the update, if you have not seen it, it happens after the mission with Giselle on a drug island, if you skipped the text and didn't read it well.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There is also a warning that some things may not work well, returning to the island, since that was the end of the update, this is one of those things.
When i want to go into samanthas house it says that i should give them some time, where can i sleep or what should i do?

Reactions: Reaver
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes