tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Pretty cool game, just wish there was a choice to completely ignore lili but oh well, can't have it all i guess :D

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Pretty cool game, just wish there was a choice to completely ignore lili but oh well, can't have it all i guess :D
There was, and it would be implemented in this latest update, but the different paths turned out to be more than I could bite off, so I eliminated several options. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Alfius

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
There was, and it would be implemented in this latest update, but the different paths turned out to be more than I could bite off, so I eliminated several options. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That's perfectly understeandable. It's just her humiliating mc THAT much went way past my limit but i've skipped through it for the sake of the rest of the game which i very much like so far, you've done a good job. (y)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
That's perfectly understeandable. It's just her humiliating mc THAT much went way past my limit but i've skipped through it for the sake of the rest of the game which i very much like so far, you've done a good job. (y)
I really appreciate your comment, I know it's a risk to make a character give a lot of shit to the MC, precisely because it could reaches a point where the damage is irreparable, and the character no longer has redemption, which also happened with Sharon, in which I had to tone down the first encounter with her.
In Lili's case, the more she tried to keep the MC away, the more desperate she became, seeing that she could not succeed.
And definitely my intention is not that the player ends up hating the girls I create, there are other characters for that purpose. So maybe, I might give the dialogues an revision.
Every opinion is taken into account, thank you for sharing your thoughts on the game.

Last edited:

Bushero

Sep 15, 2022
I wish it could be possible to reassign keyboard movement keys from arrow to WASD. Is it ? My laptop has such a small arrow-keys it's pain in ass :(

E: Fixed. Used the PowerToys :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: El Tanque
Oct 28, 2021
my saved file stopped working after a windows updated. I loaded a file from a previous version and that seemed to work, until the secret mission w giselle. The map doesn't load and I die after reading all the dialogue, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Does anyone have a save file that will work w this update?

Bushero

Sep 15, 2022
v0.3 "-New sex scene with Laura and with Samantha."

The Sam's bedroom sex scene is the new one or did i miss something ? I only have one save and reached the end of the update, so can't go back to Sam's house anymore :cry:

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
v0.3 "-New sex scene with Laura and with Samantha."

The Sam's bedroom sex scene is the new one or did i miss something ? I only have one save and reached the end of the update, so can't go back to Sam's house anymore :cry:
It is a content, that although I added it recently, it happens before the last part of the story, unfortunately if you are already there, it is impossible to see it.
For Sam, maybe someone here can give you a save from before going with emma to the dive trip.
And Laura's happens at the moment when you help Yuli, and you go to her house.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but it is my way of working, if I feel that something does not work or needs more content, I modify it. I'll see if I have any save that can be useful for you.

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
I seem to have a bug (?) with a witch, where the event just abruptly ends at her saying "you have to level with me..." during a handjob. Is she just doesn't have further content or is something broke for me?
It seems that something is broken for you, just a couple of hours ago I checked that content and it works fine for me. :unsure:
I had the same problem after first wandering around for a long time during the Evening; after the scene terminate at the "you have to level with me..." line I was standing in her hut and she was standing next to me but wouldn't talk. Then I advanced time to Midnight and still had the same problem but this time her character warped to the bed (and was a red-head if I was more than 1 step from the bed). Dawn did the same as Midnight, while trying it during the Morning still stopped the scene in the same place but her sprite vanished entirely. Lunch gave the same result as Morning (sprite vanished), while try during the Afternoon it was still bugged but her sprite moved to a chair by her table. Dusk was also bugged but her sprite moved next to the apple bin afterwards. Dinner was bugged and like Morning and Lunch the sprite vanished afterwards, while trying it again the Evening after the first yielded exactly the same result as the first time. The bug doesn't seem to be time dependent; I'm assuming the sprite locations are just where she would be normally during those times.

I tried the 'another day' dialogue option to see if coming back solved the issue, but it looks like that just blocks off the event.

I went back to an earlier save where I had explored less and had basically nothing in my inventory but it was still bugged, so probably not caused by having some particular item or too many types of items.

I had somehow wound up with two copies of "An early jogging" quest but going back to a save before that happened didn't fix the problem either.

I started a new game, played through to Afternoon, still bugged.

I restarted my computer, started a new game with the default first and last name, played through to Afternoon, still bugged.

I re-unzipped the original rar, started a new game with the default first and last name, played through to Afternoon, and it was still bugged.

I'm kinda out of ideas; I can't dig into the code with games of this type, only muck about with the save files. Is there some level of quest progress needed to get the scene to play properly? And are there other scenes dependent on completing this one? I'm new to the game so I don't have an old version to try and see if the scene works properly there. Although I'm vaguely trying to avoid spoilers I checked the pictures folder to confirm there was more to that scene, and there does seem to be (the dev's post also implies it).

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I had the same problem after first wandering around for a long time during the Evening; after the scene terminate at the "you have to level with me..." line I was standing in her hut and she was standing next to me but wouldn't talk. Then I advanced time to Midnight and still had the same problem but this time her character warped to the bed (and was a red-head if I was more than 1 step from the bed). Dawn did the same as Midnight, while trying it during the Morning still stopped the scene in the same place but her sprite vanished entirely. Lunch gave the same result as Morning (sprite vanished), while try during the Afternoon it was still bugged but her sprite moved to a chair by her table. Dusk was also bugged but her sprite moved next to the apple bin afterwards. Dinner was bugged and like Morning and Lunch the sprite vanished afterwards, while trying it again the Evening after the first yielded exactly the same result as the first time. The bug doesn't seem to be time dependent; I'm assuming the sprite locations are just where she would be normally during those times.

I tried the 'another day' dialogue option to see if coming back solved the issue, but it looks like that just blocks off the event.

I went back to an earlier save where I had explored less and had basically nothing in my inventory but it was still bugged, so probably not caused by having some particular item or too many types of items.

I had somehow wound up with two copies of "An early jogging" quest but going back to a save before that happened didn't fix the problem either.

I started a new game, played through to Afternoon, still bugged.

I restarted my computer, started a new game with the default first and last name, played through to Afternoon, still bugged.

I re-unzipped the original rar, started a new game with the default first and last name, played through to Afternoon, and it was still bugged.

I'm kinda out of ideas; I can't dig into the code with games of this type, only muck about with the save files. Is there some level of quest progress needed to get the scene to play properly? And are there other scenes dependent on completing this one? I'm new to the game so I don't have an old version to try and see if the scene works properly there. Although I'm vaguely trying to avoid spoilers I checked the pictures folder to confirm there was more to that scene, and there does seem to be (the dev's post also implies it).
Ok, I'll check to see what's going on, it looks like you've tried hard, so hopefully I can fix your problem.

Edit: Well, I think I know what the problem is, the event works correctly, the problem is that right after the phrase ends "you will have to level up with me".
The game tries to load a fairly large image, and an animation, from that image, so if your computer is not able to process it I guess that's why it gives that problem.
I just tested it and it works as it should, I think I will have to make a smaller version, but it will be another time. (It was an experiment to make such big animations, but since Laura's butt shaking dance worked, I thought it would be no problem).
And by the way, I'm not saying your equipment is good or bad, there are people who have had problems even with a monster equipment.
The truth is I have no idea why it happens.:cautious: For some it works and for others it doesn't.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes