El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Warning: this is not a complete update, just the real end of version 0.3, so the new content is short and you may not think it's worth it. :cool: I have not yet implemented free wandering, so in the end you will be locked at home, to avoid continuity errors.

Apr 3, 2023
The save does not work, you must put the files config and global. I'm stuck with Sam in the car.
Just save your game, and then override the new existing file with the one you downloaded (rename if necessary), now you can load the new game. No need for shouting config, global and other racists slurs...

• Red Heart
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Graphics is very nice, but the use of keyboard to move the arrow around on your PC, is a little bit ridiculous.
Why a bit ridiculous? :unsure:to me having total control of what your character is doing at all times is not ridiculous at all.
On the other hand, it is a bit ridiculous for me to click on a point with the mouse, and not have control of what PATH the character is going to take to get to that point. (especially ineffective in grounds with damage area and traps)
But it's simply a matter of habit I guess, so I don't think either one of them is bad.
As stipulated in the OP it's not disabled just because, it's simply because the game's triggering and shooting system uses that mechanics too.;)

Last edited:
May 29, 2018
View attachment 2518457

Overview:
You play as a young man, who lives in an archipelago and that practically since he was a child, has been trained in fighting, use weapons, diving and survival tactics. During this time, you have lived with your father in your grandpa's private island. But after the death of your father on a fishing trip, you discover that your grandfather is not only a weapons collector, but also a weapons dealer and where his fortune comes from. You don't take this news very well, and you decide to leave that life and your grandfather, earn your life honestly as a fisher, and lead a quiet life... Or at least that is your intention.
In this set of islands there are many things you can do, have fun and go out with girls, different part-time jobs.
Did I mention that there are many beautiful girls?
I hope you enjoy this game, as much as I do making it.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-03
Release Date: 2023-04-03
Developer/Publisher: El Tanque
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
WARNING
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Guide v0.2

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
Signatures
View attachment 1585340 View attachment 1585338 View attachment 1585345 View attachment 1585346 View attachment 1585347 View attachment 1585348 View attachment 1585349 View attachment 1585350 View attachment 1585351 View attachment 1585353 View attachment 1585355 View attachment 1585356 View attachment 1585358
Yes man! I salute you for what you write in the "warning"!!!

Eze3d

Jan 24, 2020
Just save your game, and then override the new existing file with the one you downloaded (rename if necessary), now you can load the new game. No need for shouting config, global and other racists slurs...
Racist insults? I did not insult, I just said that the save was not working, and the other was trapped in the mission with Sam in the car. I write through the translator. Sorry if I offended you generation of crystal.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
This Scene at the hospital:

Where you, like Emma, expect the MC to suffer, highly likely IRL consequences for dating more than one girl at a time. Only to have the those expectations roundly subverted and the causally tossed aside, because the light of the MC's charm is too powerful a for the bastard child of jealousy and anger to survive his very presence.

It probably shouldn't, but it made me laugh, good job.

Tigerhunter171

May 29, 2021
I need help I am confused to what to do in the 1st days? And how to trigger quests.I tried to to follow the the version 0.2 guide tried to do quest sequence by sequence but I couldn't find the swamp in island three there is a pond where I can walk around that's about it

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I need help I am confused to what to do in the 1st days? And how to trigger quests.I tried to to follow the the version 0.2 guide tried to do quest sequence by sequence but I couldn't find the swamp in island three there is a pond where I can walk around that's about it
Hi, if you want to see where the different locations are, I recommend you to use the map on the computer in the MC room, for the moment it is the only place where you can see it, in the future I will implement the map in the game menu.

To see the active quests you have, open the game menu, go to items, then to quest log, there you will find books that give you a clue of what you have to do, you don't need to open them, the clue is in the item description.
Blue book for main group missions.
Green book for complementary missions of each main group mission.
In the future there will be red books for the girls' missions.

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes