El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm really sorry mate, thanks for reporting this problem, I guess what happened is that you were looking at the palm tree from the left side, I think I always do it from the bottom, that's why the animation made you end up in that position.

No matter where you are, the game always does this animation.
00.jpg

01.jpg

Thanks for reporting it, I'm going to put something like you have to be looking up, to be able to climb the palm tree, thanks for your help.:LOL:
And I'm so sorry you got stuck.:confused:

Reactions: yungesko

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
Hello dev!

I just wanted to praise and appreciate the improvement of character art for a moment. I'm gonna use Jacky and his handsome chief

previously the characters looked like the altered versions of their default sprites (ones you see during regular character to character dialogue)
JackAttack.png
but now the dev took the effort to draw something unique and twice more original than before which makes emotional display on the characters more believable
JackyHospitalHug.png
it's very anime like but its done right and doesn't feel out of place it's well colored and well drawn and highly detailed type of drawing that is a feast to the eye

Good job dev i hope we see more of this type of drawing with next updates(y)

P.S: the sooner the better...:giggle:

Reactions: Vain_S and Reifon

LoneWolf24

Dec 22, 2022
Hello dev team!
I've recently finished your game and I really enjoyed it.
All characters were loveable and combat minigames were a lot of fun

When will be the next update? Because I can't wait to know what happens next!

• Red Heart
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hi mate, I'm really glad you liked the game, and it entertained you.
For dev team, well it's just me, a one person team. :giggle:

I'm already working on the next content, but it might take a while. So if you want to watch an anime series or anything to keep you busy for the meantime, it would be highly recommended. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, out of jokes, I hope it doesn't take me as long as the last update, thank you for your comment.

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
What to do when you get in the gray car with sharon, shirley and their mom? Or better yet where is the place I am supposed to go.
You should go through the top right of the second island where you get on a boat and then from there you should go to the top LEFT of forth island where the pirate ship restaurant is

You can check the computer through an old save file if possible

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Finally managed to play the whole game again. Its so nice :)

I also updated the guige, so here it is. In addition, I found two tiny bugs in the hospital after finishing, see images. Unfortunately, I am not able to leave the hospital anymore now :(

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
It wont let me leave, the nurse tells me to stay. Also, the marker above her stays, as often as I talk to her. Guess its still there from the earlier mission...
Oh yes, sorry, I didn't understand you at first, what happened was that you went back to the hospital, after the update was over.;)
Thanks for letting me know, I have to enable the doors again and remove that mark, once the event has passed.:p

LoneWolf24

Dec 22, 2022
I got questions
The scene in hospital where all the girls gather around MC; the Jamaican girl (Tia I think) introduces her self as MC girlfriend even tho I everytime I visited her there was no event to trigger.

There is beach walk in the morning, Bike ride in the dusk and then there is where her sprite just bugs out on just stays on screen in the evening (lol).

Am I missing something?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I got questions
The scene in hospital where all the girls gather around MC; the Jamaican girl (Tia I think) introduces her self as MC girlfriend even tho I everytime I visited her there was no event to trigger.

There is beach walk in the morning, Bike ride in the dusk and then there is where her sprite just bugs out on just stays on screen in the evening (lol).

Am I missing something?
No, but originally that scene was presented differently according to several conditionals, for example if you rejected Sharon, if you also rejected Mini, or if you are boyfriend of each of the other girls.

So we have: Sharon, Mini, Sarah, Camila, Tia, Laura. Six variables, and their possible combinations, so I had 3 main pages of basic variables (Laura, Sharon, Mini) in which there was a big difference in how the story was presented, in which the three remaining girls appeared or not (Sarah, Camila and Tia), depending on your preferences.
But because that part of the story has a huge amount of dialogue, it started to get too complicated to do so, so in the end I opted to remove the options to reject these basic girls.
And that's why Sharon, Mini, and Laura are now canon in the story.

Regarding Tia, I only did the version where you are her boyfriend, since I haven't done that part of the story with her yet, or rather I haven't finished it, I already have some content, but due to the fact that battling with my original idea took me too much time, I didn't finish the content I had thought of for some girls.
(For example Tia and Emma.):(

TiaPool2.png EmmaSex01.png
But in the next update you will have this content.;)

LoneWolf24

Dec 22, 2022
No, but originally that scene was presented differently according to several conditionals, for example if you rejected Sharon, if you also rejected Mini, or if you are boyfriend of each of the other girls.

So we have: Sharon, Mini, Sarah, Camila, Tia, Laura. Six variables, and their possible combinations, so I had 3 main pages of basic variables (Laura, Sharon, Mini) in which there was a big difference in how the story was presented, in which the three remaining girls appeared or not (Sarah, Camila and Tia), depending on your preferences.
But because that part of the story has a huge amount of dialogue, it started to get too complicated to do so, so in the end I opted to remove the options to reject these basic girls.

Regarding Tia, I only did the version where you are her boyfriend, since I haven't done that part of the story with her yet, or rather I haven't finished it, I already have some content, but due to the fact that battling with my original idea took me too much time, I didn't finish the content I had thought of for some girls.

View attachment 2265031 View attachment 2265034
Lovely ♥
Thanks for the information and good luck dev

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021

View attachment 2265031 View attachment 2265034
I'm glad the original idea is scraped the plot tho linear, flows much better and you wouldn't feel like you missed out on so much

As for future I'll look forward to it

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes