El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
This is content for the V-0.06. Hallowen event disabled.
Link:

1-well as you saw, the content follows the story of Yuli and Laura, after visiting the loan shark. Done!
2-Liliana and Laura have a little altercation at the bank where Laura works. Done!
3-Abigail, (farmer) gives you a surprise when you go to work at her. Done!
4-An afternoon with Emma and Luciana with a new job opportunity. Done!
5-A new and complete combat mission that will be a preview of the Russian "cousins" of the MC. Done!
6-I'm connecting again the other fishing missions, as in the demo of the game, there are six options, each one is more difficult than the previous, but you earn more money, Although I don't intend to make this game an endless grinding, because money is not a great factor, you will have to pass every mission at least once to unlock a content. Done!
7-I'm also working on the sex scenes with Camila, if you're her boyfriend of course. Done!

8-I changed a little the story of Kronar the annihilator, so that it is not control of the mind. WIP
9-If I include the Halloween content, it'll be with Molly and Kiki. (and a new character:devilish:) Disabled...

10- I included a little content with Samantha in the morning. DONE!
11-Change the texts a little here and there, to explain things a little better.
12-Some bugs corrected, probably others added...
13-I moved the witch's house to the mangrove swamp, now it's easier to get to, but it's still WIP.

Last edited:

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Glad to see an update. Looks like it was completely redone. Love the art. What exactly am I supposed to be doing? Starts w/ no intro - just standing in the middle of the road. Enter one house you go straight to the balcony. Enter another house and you pop out in front of the coffee shop. Finally stumble to the airport ( door not really obvious(little side walk in front)) Meet the cousins and do what? They rib you about walking but can't seem to get in any car or airplane ( unless you need to enter a specific side in a specific spot)
Not a lot of guidance as to what you are supposed to be doing.

Reactions: TGH316

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
BUGS found:

Started with looking for the Samantha Content - and failed. Can't collect the clothes in Lilli's room, 'caus I cant enter (she is inside, and MC is "scared"....) - might be a bug?

Tried to help Abby with the farm - when I arrive, the field is all crap, but after getting her task in the dialogue, it is perfect, but mission cant be finished.

Last edited:

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Started with looking for the Samantha Content - and failed. Can't collect the clothes in Lilli's room, 'caus I cant enter (she is inside, and MC is "scared"....) - might be a bug?
How did you get to Samantha's house. I start the game w/ no intro in the middle of the road find my way to the airport meet the cousins and can't get out.

Reactions: TGH316

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
I started with my savegame from the previous version; inside of Sam's house. Nice new Content there, beside the mentioned bug. But now I'm stucked at the airport with the cousins as well.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
And if you don't have a previous version what are you supposed to do? Is this version 6 separate from 5? a continuation? If you need a previous version/save to play that would be nice to know.

Thanks

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
when starting new game it feels like its missing alot o3o i mean i just started in the middle of street no intro or anything the whole place is deserted and when i go to the apartment buildings door and go in i get teleported back to cafe :D oh also i can go to the airport right away and met the duo .. not sure if thats supposed to be possible at all

Last edited:
Reactions: tuniquim and TGH316

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well, it looks like I screwed up this time, I'm sorry, I'm going to upload a version with at least the bugs reported so far, fixed.

Reactions: aslover69

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Do you talk with Samantha after that anyway?
The mission should go on even if Lili's angry.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Well apparently you now have to pay for fast transport around the islands. You can take the motorcycle to a place but then it disappears and if you don't have money you have to walk the long way. @ Mauricio Fuentes when you get to any fixes could you make it so either fast transport is free or the bike stays with you?

Thanks

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes