Luckzor

May 2, 2017
TO EVERYONE WHOS NEW TO THIS GAME:

This is just an update with a major bug. There IS an Intro and you get into the game nicely.
If you could just read some Posts here, you would had recognized, the bugfix is coming very soon!
It would helpful if a mod or someone put below the links or in a visual place a message that the game has a bug. Because not everyone look in the previous posts to see if there is a bug or something. That works for any post and not only for bugs.

Reactions: lucas69

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
um, mayoress image got stuck after the talk for permit and can't do anything.
Thank you! Fixed now, thanks to you VineTT, I think all the bugs reported so far are fixed, I discovered a couple more in the test, which are already fixed too.
Sorry I rushed the update at last minute, without doing all the tests.

kinq06

May 14, 2017
Thank you! Fixed now, thanks to you VineTT, I think all the bugs reported so far are fixed, I discovered a couple more in the test, which are already fixed too.
What a polite developer. Thanks for your work, i'm not playing your game since it's a RPGM but kudos to you sir.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Same..

Edit: Nvm figured it out. You need to go to the airport in the far left and enter the building from the right side. Or maybe that is not intended? Cuz now I seem to be stuck in the airport. This is just laughable.
Think that it's bugged, gonna wait for a fix to come out then try it again cause it does look good.

VineTT

Jul 14, 2017
that's great you're fixing it :) I tried blindly click something and by miracle I advanced through story

I've got another one tho, can't progress by luck unfortunaly. I visited Abby's farm and tried to help her. I can't do anything to the plot, and I tried to click on every square.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
that's great you're fixing it :) I tried blindly click something and by miracle I advanced through story

I've got another one tho, can't progress by luck unfortunaly. I visited Abby's farm and tried to help her. I can't do anything to the plot, and I tried to click on every square.
Thanks I working on that one now.

Reactions: f95zone69

xrufi0x

Dec 26, 2017
Can you tell me where to "change"? for the quest with the cousins? or where to go?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Can you tell me where to "change"? for the quest with the cousins? or where to go?
Right now, I put the hopefully " bug-free" version on the first page. Plus a quick guide on how to activate the missions.
I don't recommend you keep playing in the old one.

Reactions: aslover69

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The BUGFIX version is ready, is the only link on the first page, plus I add a little guide on how to activate the new content, maybe I'll do a walkthrough later... Maybe.
Anyway, I hope there are no more bugs, and if there are, well, we'll have to wait for version 0.07 hahaha.
Good night. ;)

xrufi0x

Dec 26, 2017
The BUGFIX version is ready, is the only link on the first page, plus I add a little guide on how to activate the new content, maybe I'll do a walkthrough later... Maybe.
Anyway, I hope there are no more bugs, and if there are, well, we'll have to wait for version 0.07 hahaha.
Good night. ;)
Thank you for the prompt response. I did play through with the bugfix (thank you!) I'm now on the island, I got all the way to the 3rd room where he says "kill him" and the other guy runs through the door. I cannot go through the door to chase him, after killing his henchman. Bug? or am I doing something wrong. Thank you.

usaguibane

Aug 13, 2018
As soon as I started to play, I will pick you up at the airport and when you leave, they tell me that if I came for them on foot, I cannot leave help

usaguibane

Aug 13, 2018
hahaha sorry for my previous question and I could apparently it was by mistake of the game I downloaded it again and I could already the other game started with the character on the beach without being able to go to many places and could not talk to anyone I thought the game was like that and that it was just a very short beta XD here I could even put the name of the character hahaha

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Thank you for the prompt response. I did play through with the bugfix (thank you!) I'm now on the island, I got all the way to the 3rd room where he says "kill him" and the other guy runs through the door. I cannot go through the door to chase him, after killing his henchman. Bug? or am I doing something wrong. Thank you.
The first time you try the door, the game recommend that you save before you leave the roon (there is a med kit if you need it), try again, and it should work, if not hahahaha I think I screwed up again. hahahaha.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Thank for the update Mr.Mauricio Fuentes .... I LOVED the extra Samantha content ya gave us ! .... I remember this wasn't part of your plan ! But ya did it for us . Even thou it's a small scene .... But I loved it soo much ! ... LOved how Big ass focused it was on here <3 _ <3 ! .... Keep it up ! ... I can't wait to get more content of her !

Reactions: El Tanque

wraith17

May 28, 2017
35r3.jpg
Tried to play minigame in the pc on day 1 and this keep showing up.
EDIT : Worked fine after I renamed that specific file which was named wrong.If you are having this issue rename this file named - PandaMaru_MV_swamptrees.png and it will run fine again.

Last edited:
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
[/QUOTE]
On the second combat mission and MC's cousins the last door doesn't open...
Ohh Shit... I see that there is a mistake here, I will share a save file in which you are on the other side to at least see the end of the mission ... I fixed the error, but I do not know if you want to download the game again just for that... No problem by me, I can upload again.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes