sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Why does this game have the pregnancy tag? Can a girl be made pregnant or is there already a pregnant girl among the aviable ones?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
There is one, but her content is not ready yet, probably best to remove that tag for now.

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Althrough there is text, no image for the scene with the ice sorceress in the pc-game. Guess this is WIP and not a bug?
And the castle level is without an ending yet?

Also, is there any way to leave the pc-game without leaving to the main menu?

Halloween Event: Game crashes, when arriving at girls appartment (the kids still following).

Last edited:
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Althrough there is text, no image for the scene with the ice sorceress in the pc-game. Guess this is WIP and not a bug?
And the castle level is without an ending yet?
It's not a bug, the art isn't done yet...It's a WIP.

Also, is there any way to leave the pc-game without leaving to the main menu?
After the fight with the vampire girl... (You went through the mirror, didn't you?) The game returns you to the windows desktop on your pc. When it's finished, I'll add the end of the game...Again, it's a WIP.

Halloween Event: Game crashes, when arriving at girls appartment (the kids still following).
Before starting the mission the game gives you a warning: Continue at your own risk, it's not finished... What do you expect?
However, I didn't know about the girls. Thank you for pointing it out. ;)

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
for me when use the option to help the crops are already done
I already double-checked that content, you must be doing something wrong...
Abigail's mission works as it should. In the morning you ask her if she needs help, you help her to sow, (weeding, preparing the soil, seeding, watering), she pays you. The next day in the morning, you do the same thing, you ask her if she needs help, harvests, she pays you.

If you have already done the first combat mission, the following content will be unlocked. After that, in this version, you can no longer help Abigail.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I really appreciate that you make comments when you find errors in the game,:D That oviously makes the game better.

But if possible, I would like to be told what you think about missions, if you find fishing missions too difficult for example, have you managed to clear them? What do you think about the other events with the new girls? :unsure:

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
I really love this game so far. Seriously, this game has a ton of personality and is really enjoyable in general. I especially like all the family characters. I do have a few ideas for feedback if you're interested, because I would love to see this game get even better.

-I think the diving minigame would drag on less if it ended when you grabbed the last shell. Or when you grab a pearl at the end. But having to swim to the end to get the shells and back to the boat is quite a grind.

-There's a few grammatical errors, but the writing is still very good and shows a lot of personality. I think having a native English speaker go over the script might help this, but it's not a huge problem.

-You asked about mission feedback. Personally, I did not even know there was a "main mission" until I read the guide. I think it could be helpful to have a quest log (or something similar), at least for the main mission.

-At times, I feel the game lacks focus in general. For example, that dungeon crawling minigame on the computer felt like way too much development time was spent on it. Overall, Paradise Beach feels like a game that is very wide, but without a satisfying level of depth in the "adult game" areas. That could easily be attributed to being early in development though. But I think it would be good to focus on going more in-depth with fewer characters at the game's current stage.

This game kind of reminds me of Town of Passion and Bones' Tales: The Manor, and I really don't think it would hurt to emulate RPGmaker dating sim games like that with this project. I think focusing on the family of girls for a few updates would be a great foundation, because that's really what made me like this game. Once you have a few events for each girl, you could tie in their progress to the main quest or pearl diving. But personally, I think the relationships with the characters are way more important for an adult game than its missions and gameplay. I think in this genre, the missions should mostly be a way to advance the relationships.

Anyway, all this stuff is my opinion, and this project will still be great if you don't do any of this stuff. Good luck with your game!

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I really love this game so far. Seriously, this game has a ton of personality and is really enjoyable in general. I especially like all the family characters. I do have a few ideas for feedback if you're interested, because I would love to see this game get even better.

-I think the diving minigame would drag on less if it ended when you grabbed the last shell. Or when you grab a pearl at the end. But having to swim to the end to get the shells and back to the boat is quite a grind.

-There's a few grammatical errors, but the writing is still very good and shows a lot of personality. I think having a native English speaker go over the script might help this, but it's not a huge problem.

-You asked about mission feedback. Personally, I did not even know there was a "main mission" until I read the guide. I think it could be helpful to have a quest log (or something similar), at least for the main mission.

-At times, I feel the game lacks focus in general. For example, that dungeon crawling minigame on the computer felt like way too much development time was spent on it. Overall, Paradise Beach feels like a game that is very wide, but without a satisfying level of depth in the "adult game" areas. That could easily be attributed to being early in development though. But I think it would be good to focus on going more in-depth with fewer characters at the game's current stage.

This game kind of reminds me of Town of Passion and Bones' Tales: The Manor, and I really don't think it would hurt to emulate RPGmaker dating sim games like that with this project. I think focusing on the family of girls for a few updates would be a great foundation, because that's really what made me like this game. Once you have a few events for each girl, you could tie in their progress to the main quest or pearl diving. But personally, I think the relationships with the characters are way more important for an adult game than its missions and gameplay. I think in this genre, the missions should mostly be a way to advance the relationships.

Anyway, all this stuff is my opinion, and this project will still be great if you don't do any of this stuff. Good luck with your game!
Thank you very much, that's precisely what I need to know, that's why I asked for your opinion, there are many things that I think are right in your comments, thank you, and of course I will take into account many of the advice you gave me. :D
And of course I'm interested in hearing your feedback.

Reactions: aslover69
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes