KryosKrayne

Nov 26, 2019
Yup, also having trouble with Camila, after I saved her I only had the shining armor knight dialogue, every morning
Also, I had a bug : when I tried to save on the second combat mission beginning it instead destroyed the save ( fortunately I had another one just before helping Aby so it didn't cost me much time )

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Wait, How do you date Camila? Im so confused. :/
Yup, also having trouble with Camila, after I saved her I only had the shining armor knight dialogue, every morning
Also, I had a bug : when I tried to save on the second combat mission beginning it instead destroyed the save ( fortunately I had another one just before helping Aby so it didn't cost me much time )
Enter Claudia's workshop, (I think in the afternoon... I don't remember very well), help her repair one of the cars. ;)

With the save files... I have no idea why that happens... Maybe it's one of the external plugins installed, but I have no way of knowing which one...:( I'm going to investigate if it's a know error in the rpg maker. For now if that happens to you, try moving to a different cell, and try saving again. Sorry.

Edit: I think I found information about it, It's related to events with parallel movement ... Well, it seems that I have to change several things... Shit! Hahaha

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
To avoid having so many errors in the updates, instead of working on several characters and events at once, for this update I will focus on a single character and her story.
This is the character I decided to develop for the next update. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikolas King

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
To avoid having so many errors in the updates, instead of working on several characters and events at once, for this update I will focus on a single character and her story.
This is the character I decided to develop for the next update. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well ... thanks for adding Samantha to the list Mr.Mauricio .... I guess my vote for is clear , especially with my signature xD !

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm also for
Liliana, for the same reason.

But damn...Mauricio, you make it so difficult

Veronica is sooo sexy...I want to know more about ther
Same with Kealy....your girls are too sexy. I mean Vane and Lucy are not even on here...and Lucy's mom!
I like how Vane calls me Peanut!!

But OK, my vote is for Lilli

(PS I like it if you work on all of them :( )

• Haha
Reactions: El Tanque

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Well, Keala is not my type, but beside of her its really hard to decide.
Having to choose only one - it will be Samantha!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Well, Keala is not my type, but beside of her its really hard to decide.
Having to choose only one - it will be Samantha!
How can you not like Keala!?
She is an exotic beauty!!

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I think the two most attractive ones in the game are Keala and Veronica.
But since we know nothing about their personality, it's too early to tell. Having said that, I get that Free spirited island vibe with Keala. And Bonus!! She recently became single...What do you know!!

PS..The reason I'm playing this game is Veronica! End of story!

• Haha

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Different strokes for different folks I guess. I think the two most attractive ones in the game are Keala and Veronica.
Of course everyone has own taste, for me Elizabeth is most attractive then Samantha, Veronica and mayor.

aslover69 where did you get that fan sig, I want that too

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Okay, guys, I think I'll give until the end of the day to finish the vote, it looks like Samantha is winning.
I knew that not many people see the post regularly, but it helped me to see your preferences, thank you for participating, I'm anxious to start the new content.:D

(Somewhere in the world, there's a aslover69 with a big smile on his face.) :LOL:

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
aslover69 where did you get that fan sig, I want that too
Exactly what Mr.Mauricio said I edited the one at the start to show only the THICC BEAUTY Samantha ! you can right click on it and choose open image in a new tab and use the link .... here is the link if ya need anyways ^ ^ !

Spread the love !

AND YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WE ARE WINNING !!! SAMANTHA IS WINNING !!! .... Dreams shall come true ! T_T <3

SAMANTHA FUC- erm - I MEAN LOVERS ! UNITE !

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes