El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm having a problem when picking up the cousins, so i get in the jeep and get to grandpa's dock, but i cant leave the jeep/park it
Uhhm... :unsure: Were you able to see the scene with the cousin in the Jeep?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well
yes i was, in fact, I now realize there is a car duplication gkitch. Basically, there are 2 jeeps in the dock
Thanks for letting me know, I'm fixing bugs from past updates, checking on a game that I started from the beginning, but I haven't gotten to that part yet. If you wait a while, I'll upload the bugfix, soon. :confused:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
yes i was, in fact, I now realize there is a car duplication gkitch. Basically, there are 2 jeeps in the dock
I'm sorry man, if you can't get to the point where the other jeep is, I'm afraid you can't get past that bug... be understanding and wait a little, I'll try to solve these problems, remember that it's a game in progress, but I appreciate the help I get by pointing out these errors. :)

Cnote12x96

Aug 22, 2017
I'm sorry man, if you can't get to the point where the other jeep is, I'm afraid you can't get past that bug... be understanding and wait a little, I'll try to solve these problems, remember that it's a game in progress, but I appreciate the help I get by pointing out these errors. :)
It's okay, good luck on the game

Reactions: El Tanque

randomshyguy

Mar 10, 2020
Hi everyone,

I randomly found this game yesterday and since than i cant stop playing it, but like some people said in this thread, theres is no guide..and i find it very frustrating to progress, but i enjoyed the game so much that i felt i should create an account here and talk with you all.

First of all, i would like to ask for someone to link me the best/latest version of game without bugs, i feel like i ran into a lot of them, and i started over and over again.

The thingy about evening afternoon dusk etc its very good, but also very hard to deal with, in my opinion atleast.

In my latest try i was completly stuck..there was nothing new, Tia always for the moto ride, bbq at home, the 5lvls diving, Sam always the same thing at dinner/sofa, cant talk with liliana, also very curious in one of my first tries i got the-exgirlfriend sister story going with the war mission too, but now i cant progress on that, all i got from the ex-girlfriend was in the beginning with the bank scene with liliana, i had to go talk with the student at the lighthouse but i havent found anyone there.

I believe this game is suppose to give diferent paths with the choices you make right (?), thats why i find a guide very important, and not a guide that reveals the consequences but shows you how get to the point where u can choose what to do before the consequences.

Sorry for all this, i just want to play the game right ^^

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
hey just reached the airport but cannot find the girls ? but there r two people one is sitting on bench and other is just moving in circles ? any help plz

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
hey just reached the airport but cannot find the girls ? but there r two people one is sitting on bench and other is just moving in circles ? any help plz
Enter the airport... The entrance to the building is to the left of the mother sitting on the bench and the child playing. Don't go up into the landing strip.

I'm gonna find a way to make the entrance to the building a little more obvious.

Reactions: kalpak

Nikolas King

Nov 28, 2019
Enter the airport... The entrance to the building is to the left of the mother sitting on the bench and the child playing. Don't go up into the landing strip.

I'm gonna find a way to make the entrance to the building a little more obvious.
I found the entrance quite easily. But you could add a Welcome doormat in front of that entrance.

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
This version fixes the problem of not being able to advance in Samantha's story, eliminates the barbecue loop, and other errors, like not being able to save during the second combat mission inside the hangars, many dialogues and other minor details.:)

If you're stuck in the barbecue loop, I'm afraid you're gonna have to do it one more time... Just hold down the space bar or whatever your action button is during the dialogues. ;)

It's not completely bulletproof, but I played from the beginning of the game until the end of update 07 and I didn't have any problems.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
You passed the first exam with Art. Looking pretty good.
Let's see how good story is.. Gonna give it a go.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
this game could be a lot more fun if there was some kind of story line to it , i really don't care about if there are problems after all that's something that could be fixed, but a aimless game wouldn't last long!

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes