El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Please fix the massage scene. I tried your save it still didn't work.
For the version, BugFix, you don't need the save file. Although I would like you to be a little more specific about your problem. You can't activate the event, or at the event you can't do the massage? :unsure:

LordOgre

Mar 3, 2017
For the version, BugFix, you don't need the save file. Although I would like you to be a little more specific about your problem. You can't activate the event, or at the event you can't do the massage? :unsure:
Can't do the Massage the hand moves around, but doesn't seem to do anything. I am pressing Z or Enter neither works. Also can't return in the car after picking up groceries. Gate won't open.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Can't do the Massage the hand moves around, but doesn't seem to do anything. I am pressing Z or Enter neither works. Also can't return in the car after picking up groceries. Gate won't open.
Ok, I see.
You have to move your hand in Samantha's lower back, as if you are spreading the ointment.
If you do it in the right places you will hear a sound.
Keep on massaging, only in places where you hear the sound, until the dialogue continues.
Remember you're doing a massage here... ;)

With the car mission, to help Samantha. What happens is that you probably didn't read the dialogues, Samantha tells you, that needs to go to two places.
After you go to the mini-mart, you have to take her to Abigail's farm.
After that you automatically go back to the house and end the event.

To get to Abigail's farm.
Keep going down the street from the mini-market, you'll come to a bridge, which will take you to another island.
In that island ignore the first exit to the left, turn in the second exit to the left, you will pass a wooden bridge, the sementery, another wooden bridge, and a little further on will be Abigail's farm. (Just one turn to the left. down, left).

Remember that in the game options you can make the MC always run, it's very useful so you don't have to be pressing the speed button.

Last edited:

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
hello sorry i want to ask .... how do you defeat that helicopter ? so far im just dodge the bullet and dont know how to make damage

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
hello sorry i want to ask .... how do you defeat that helicopter ? so far im just dodge the bullet and dont know how to make damage
After the truck explosion you lost your shotgun. (you couldn't hurt him with a shotgun anyway).

You have to hide behind the boxes. The helicopter attacks you from two points.
After each burst of gunfirery, try to get to the other box, while the Helicopter moves to the other point, always staying under the helicopter.

You'll see that one box is made of metal, and the other one is made of wood.
After two sequences of shots, the wooden box is destroyed, and reveals your chance to strike back. (You have to be quick here). :ROFLMAO:

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
im kinda lost with this game, theres no indication at all as to how to progress the game...im at a point that i repeat everyday
and i havent done any quests besides getting the permit for the diving and making Lily mad

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
im kinda lost with this game, theres no indication at all as to how to progress the game...im at a point that i repeat everyday
and i havent done any quests besides getting the permit for the diving and making Lily mad
-Since you talked to the mayor, in the morning talk to Samantha in the laundry room.

-Go to the sorbet shop in the morning, and talk to Yuli, then in the afternoon when she already works there, and then again in the sunset. That will start the first combat mission.

-You can visit Camila in the mini-market, also in the mornings, visit her about three times, and you will unlock more content with her.

-At sunset, you can visit Sarah at the bakery.

-After the first combat mission, go see Abigail at the farm, to help her with the planting, and then with the harvest. This will start the second combat mission.

At some point I will update the book that is next to the pc, in the MC's room, it will contain clues of the missions and events with the characters.

LordOgre

Mar 3, 2017
Ok, I see.
You have to move your hand in Samantha's lower back, as if you are spreading the ointment.
If you do it in the right places you will hear a sound.
Keep on massaging, only in places where you hear the sound, until the dialogue continues.
Remember you're doing a massage here... ;)

With the car mission, to help Samantha. What happens is that you probably didn't read the dialogues, Samantha tells you, that needs to go to two places.
After you go to the mini-mart, you have to take her to Abigail's farm.
After that you automatically go back to the house and end the event.

To get to Abigail's farm.
Keep going down the street from the mini-market, you'll come to a bridge, which will take you to another island.
In that island ignore the first exit to the left, turn in the second exit to the left, you will pass a wooden bridge, the sementery, another wooden bridge, and a little further on will be Abigail's farm. (Just one turn to the left. down, left).

Remember that in the game options you can make the MC always run, it's very useful so you don't have to be pressing the speed button.
Thanks I didn't have my sound on that solved the problem.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
sorry found another bug it involves sams ride quest it keeps looping any idea how to fix it?
You should only do it once, for now (then I will put other events to help Sam here).
If you have already given her a massage in the morning, talk to her in the evening, when she prepares dinner in the kitchen.
And talk to her again in the kitchen the next day, the dialogue will be different, that will continue the story.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
where is the sorbet shop? btw after Cami tells me to meet at Roy's i cant find her over there...

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
where is the sorbet shop? btw after Cami tells me to meet at Roy's i cant find her over there...
It's on the second island.
Use your motorcycle, choose second island. (hotel, ice cream, pharmacy).

With Cami, you confuse me...
The two of them talk about going to Roy's one day...
If you visited her in the morning three or four times to talk to her, she tells you that you should have a couple of beers, in the mini-market at dusk with her, because fewer customers come and she can close early.
Then you have to help her with a "mini-mart problem".
After a little more story...
The two of you have a date at Roy's bar, but she goes with you... Even Claudia goes with you in Claudia's car.

Reactions: SirAuron20

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
It's on the second island.
Use your motorcycle, choose second island. (hotel, ice cream, pharmacy).

With Cami, you confuse me...
The two of them talk about going to Roy's one day...
If you visited her in the morning three or four times to talk to her, she tells you that you should have a couple of beers, in the mini-market at dusk with her, because fewer customers come and she can close early.
Then you have to help her with a "mini-mart problem".
After a little more story...
The two of you have a date at Roy's bar, but she goes with you... Even Claudia goes with you in Claudia's car.
Cheers that helped...was my mistake didnt read what she said clearly, btw is there any content with Lily besides the kiss?

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes