El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
MacOS version doesn't work. I put "chmod-R 777" in terminal, but still doesn't work. Just black window and then it closing.
I'm terribly sorry, :( but the Mac version, was a player's request, I really have no way of testing that version.

Maybe someone else can help the friend miagkov.ivan here? :unsure:

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
I keep getting a null width error during club scene, sometimes with Mini, sometimes with Lili

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I keep getting a null width error during club scene, sometimes with Mini, sometimes with Lili
This could be due to several problems, one could be that the images do not recover so quickly, try not to skip the text, or click so fast on the text.
As you say, sometimes it happens with Lili animation and sometimes with Mini.
So the problem may be how fast the images load. :unsure:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Doesn't the player have a say on who the MC will have sex with?
Using the new save, I didn't find any options at all. If I cannot choose the girl(s) it is no fun for me.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Doesn't the player have a say on who the MC will have sex with?
Using the new save, I didn't find any options at all. If I cannot choose the girl(s) it is no fun for me.
Don't get spongy, bonbon! Nobody's forcing you to play it. ;) 0Boss3_2.png

No kidding now, the reason is that options make things too complicated for me, and they
make me commit a lot of mistakes.
I've realized that there's still a lot of work to do.
Maybe I'll add options later. :(

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: lo0u

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Umm... when i go to the Big Mommas, i get "Missing Lulu_1.png"-error msg... how to fix that? :eek:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Umm... when i go to the Big Mommas, i get "Missing Lulu_1.png"-error msg... how to fix that? :eek:
copy an image of Lulu, in the image folder, and rename it "Lulu_1.png".
I see you started a new game, however those characters don't have much content yet.
Thank you for reporting the error, I'll fix it right away.

Last edited:

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
copy an image of Lulu, in the image folder, and rename it "Lulu_1".png.
I see you started a new game, however those characters don't have much content yet.
Thank you for reporting the error, I'll fix it right away.
Okay, gotcha. Thanks!

Yes, never played this game before. But what do you mean that those characters don't have much content yet? Should i use the included save game and work from that, or?

Fun game, nonetheless! :)

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Okay, gotcha. Thanks!

Yes, never played this game before. But what do you mean that those characters don't have much content yet? Should i use the included save game and work from that, or?

Fun game, nonetheless! :)
No no, I mean the Johnson family, Big Mama, Tia and Lulu.
There are characters that don't have much or any content yet.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
My first time trying this game out, went to the fishery, talked to amy and got a error, pictures/amy_1.png is missing, i just did what was posted above with the lulu image just to get pass that error, just wanted to post this since there was no post about it when i did a search for amy on this thread, she might not have no content to little, not sure, just wanted to see what she was all about and if she sell's stuff

Reactions: El Tanque

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I can't remember, correct me if I am wrong please so in this update the main star Is Liliana is she MC's EX-girlfriend? and also Samantha's eldest daughter?

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
The people! Help is needed!
Saves from version 0.7 do not work in the new 0.8 version, writes "cannot read property 69 of undefined"
It’s hard to pass again - I spent 4 hours on the time of the game, and in fact it’s all eight hours.
Tell me, what can I do?

ttss

Feb 28, 2018
just started this game
After introduction at breakfast it does not start no matter what i do?anyone has a tip

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes