El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
My first time trying this game out, went to the fishery, talked to amy and got a error, pictures/amy_1.png is missing, i just did what was posted above with the lulu image just to get pass that error, just wanted to post this since there was no post about it when i did a search for amy on this thread, she might not have no content to little, not sure, just wanted to see what she was all about and if she sell's stuff
At some point I rename the images of Lulu and Amy, as "Kids", and I didn't change the routes. So just rename back the images of "Kid_1" and "Kid_2", as "Amy_1" and "Lulu_1". (Kiki & Molly are fine).

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I can't remember, correct me if I am wrong please so in this update the main star Is Liliana is she MC's EX-girlfriend? and also Samantha's eldest daughter?
Rather, they had an affair long ago. The MC's real ex-girlfriend is Laura. And Yes, Lili is the eldest daughter of Sam. :cool:

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
just started this game
After introduction at breakfast it does not start no matter what i do?anyone has a tip
Do you have an error message? Or can't you find what to do?
This is where you should sit, pressing the action button, whatever it is, in your case.
PlayerHouse1.jpg

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
At some point I rename the images of Lulu and Amy, as "Kids", and I didn't change the routes. So just rename back the images of "Kid_1" and "Kid_2", as "Amy_1" and "Lulu_1". (Kiki & Molly are fine).
just did that, i saw kids_1 and kids_5, so i renamed kids_5 is lulu in the pictures folder, i will try again later, some how my save disappeared on me when i was doing the 2nd grandpa mission, the one where you use a shotgun, i died and my last save wasn't there, no big deal, i wasn't that far into the game, but good game so far

Reactions: El Tanque

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Shit! I thought that bug was eliminated, I'll have to check again, thanks for letting me know. :cool:
oh it was a bug, lol i thought i did something on my end, also i came across something funny, when going to the airport with the jeep, instead of going left then up to the aitport, if you go straight up when you get off the ferry and meet that vampire girl, go back to her place, it will show you as the jeep in her place, but after the scene, you have the option to get on the bike and when you pick a place, the screen stays black, but being the jeep in her place was fun to see

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
just did that, i saw kids_1 and kids_5, so i renamed kids_5 is lulu in the pictures folder, i will try again later, some how my save disappeared on me when i was doing the 2nd grandpa mission, the one where you use a shotgun, i died and my last save wasn't there, no big deal, i wasn't that far into the game, but good game so far
I think it's best to remove the option to save on that mission and create a special script-free save room between hangars

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
oh it was a bug, lol i thought i did something on my end, also i came across something funny, when going to the airport with the jeep, instead of going left then up to the aitport, if you go straight up when you get off the ferry and meet that vampire girl, go back to her place, it will show you as the jeep in her place, but after the scene, you have the option to get on the bike and when you pick a place, the screen stays black, but being the jeep in her place was fun to see

for the save thing, no big deal, i can always make a save, copy it so if i die again, i can just copy my save back over and start that part again
Oh even more terrible! :eek: I was working on that mission, it's the halloween event, I think I left it on. I'm so sorry. :(

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Missing image throws an error. Image Lulu_1.png is missing.
Thx for the fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: El Tanque

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
copy an image of Lulu, in the image folder, and rename it "Lulu_1.png".
I see you started a new game, however those characters don't have much content yet.
Thank you for reporting the error, I'll fix it right away.
Umm.. there was no Lulu in the images folder... There was one in Faces folder, though... should i copy that over to the Characters folder and name it Lulu_1.png...?

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes