El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Okey. So I playd the whole game. There are few thing that this game need to be more playeble.
Firts and most mortnat is a quest log. There are too many character. And that is fanastic. But it is easy to los trach of what you are doing. For axemple, I find that giand chest of gold but now I dont know what to do with that. Also I startd qust with Tias famly but I cant find that studnt from lighthouse. I was in it but the door was jamed. I have all equipment that could be buyed from that hardwere shop. Sex scanes are good. Art stile is realy charming. I would b happy for more content with Molly. I dont mean any sexual content but more opurtunitis to be a good big broder. The map is iortant too. However thay are still some aspect of game that I dont expirienced. Also I dont know what to do with that girl at gas station after you save her. This game has big potencial. I will be exiced to what next update brings.
Well, as regards other missions, you're stuck because they're not finished yet, I should put a warning here, that the content is WIP.
The money chest, will give you an easy source of money, since you can only carry a certain amount each time (WIP).
Of course there will be more content with Molly.
Camila: visit her, the next morning, for a little dialogue, I think I need to put here a dialogue with Camilla, to tell you to help Claudia. Or directly go to Claudia's workshop, (in the afternoon or at sunset, I don't remember very well) and help her to repair a car, this will activate the next content with Camila.

Reactions: yrban7477

WinierBag5

Jun 6, 2020
Okey and thank you for advice. I also I forhet to metion a combat sistem. IT IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE. It is the firts time when I saw something like this. Also I wanna aks where you come with world Pirožok. I am from Slovan country so it takes my interest. I cnat wait to play the next update. Please and tell me where can I find that Claudias work shop. I t frst time I heard about that locasion.I wanna know if you was that one who did the models for characher becose as I say they are amazing.
That mision with thach chest. I feel that it si llittle bit hard. I done it thanks to progres- fails tactis, or I just That I am stupid. I suggest that content with Abby will be upload later. And same with Liciana. You are doing great job keep going. This game ha sgreat future.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Okey and thank you for advice. I also I forhet to metion a combat sistem. IT IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE. It is the firts time when I saw something like this. Also I wanna aks where you come with world Pirožok. I am from Slovan country so it takes my interest. I cnat wait to play the next update. Please and tell me where can I find that Claudias work shop. I t frst time I heard about that locasion.I wanna know if you was that one who did the models for characher becose as I say they are amazing.
That mision with thach chest. I feel that it si llittle bit hard. I done it thanks to progres- fails tactis, or I just That I am stupid. I suggest that content with Abby will be upload later. And same with Liciana. You are doing great job keep going. This game ha sgreat future.
Wow I really appreciate your comment, I tried hard to make the combat scenes, somewhat different, and I'm glad you liked them. Although they had a couple of problems, now I'm sure I've fixed them for good.

:ROFLMAO: As I understand pirozhok is the singular of pirozhki, which is a bun, well I think everyone knows them. (If I'm wrong, please someone correct me).
These twins "cousins" (not really related), they like to give people nicknames, in the case of the MC, it's the most affectionate one, and they say he' s their "pirozhok";)

As you can see, it's just me working on this, so everything in the game (arts and dialogue) is my own production. (except the music, the backgrounds, etc.)

Claudia's workshop is next to the Minimarket, it's the garage with the sliding door.
Right now I'm doing Lili's content, then Emma and Luci will come.
Thank you for your good wishes.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mauricio Fuentes
I have a problem with 6 and 7.
6- I get only 5 missions :

Capture.JPG

7- The only dialogue I have with Cami is this one after saving her. Nothing else. Did I miss something for becoming her boyfriend?

Capture2.JPG

WinierBag5

Jun 6, 2020
Camila: visit her, the next morning, for a little dialogue, I think I need to put here a dialogue with Camilla, to tell you to help Claudia. Or directly go to Claudia's workshop, (in the afternoon or at sunset, I don't remember very well) and help her to repair a car, this will activate the next content with Camila
I got right from developer. He is a nice Guy.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
So I think I've completed all the game but still have 5 fishing missions, not 6...

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
So I think I've completed all the game but still have 5 fishing missions, not 6...
So I guess you got to see the trip with Lili to the mainland, and all that content...? ;) Sharon, Mingzhu and Vicky.

Mission 6 is there, but actually it's impossible to do, because it's not connected yet. It will be when the content of Jacky and Tia is ready ... I'm sorry. :confused:

Yea! Great white sharks, and other things. :D
ShellCollect6.jpg

Reactions: yrban7477

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Well I assumed you were proNTR just because of your name haha, not as an offense.

Technically it's "cheating" and it can be tag as that but yes it is also ntr and the difference is, MC and Lili's content is Netori (MC bangs someone's girl) and I assume that the ntr you are referring on is netorare (other male character bangs MC's girl and makes the reader jealous) that you don't like but here in F95 where there is so many people with ntr phobia , they prefer not to tag a game with netori content labeled as "ntr" to avoid scaring them

I have no problem with the content overall
, which is actually I think that the content considering that it is only 0.8 as of now is very generous. It is just the current storyline of Lili that's a bit disappointing and yes I also hope it will be better in the future updates

Last edited:

WinierBag5

Jun 6, 2020
I think you did were good job on that characters. Specialy MC. Cuz on all others game the Mc is just good guy. But this MC feels like real person. Okey, sometimes he is just too good. But the story with him and his past easily explain it. He is part of a mafia famyli. He was rised to be like that. I think it will be good if he would use his social power to help Lili with her situation after she saw that Adrian is gay. Btw, I forgot to tell ya thet there is a bug. That island with airport. When go up it trigers some event but right at it end.

Reactions: El Tanque
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes