WinierBag5

Jun 6, 2020
I think it would be cool. I there was some psycholigi character for MC. Cuy to be real he si a sociopat. He has a goal and hi will do everithing necesery ro doit. I realy like your snese of thinking. More darker and more brutal. The aspect of what is good and what is eveil. MC is now a here a good guy with lurking darknes. But in the end he is a bad a evry bad guy. Juts doing what he think is best for him or his loved ones.
Realy cool homie. I also like, atlast I think this it the reason why Lili is so obssesed with welth and success.
Well that all I can think of right now. You are doing great jobe.

• Love
Reactions: El Tanque

ziur

Dec 14, 2017
Mega
In order to see Samantha's contents.
-Use the save file, replace one of your own.
-Load that save.
-Talk to Emma on the couch. (Underwater trip with Luci, and talk to the mayor).
-Go to sleep until the next day and advance to the morning.
-Go talk to Samantha in the laundry room, she'll ask you to pick up the laundry from the rooms. (Massage scene).
-Advance the time until sunset (dusk), and talk to Samantha in the kitchen. (Other massage scene).
-Advance again to the next day, and again to sunset, and talk to Sam in the kitchen again. (She' ll tell you she needs to talk to you about something).
-Have dinner with the family.
At this point you'll be on your way... I'm so sorry again.:(
Is this already fixed? I mean, can I access to those events without using another savefile?
If answer is yes, can you tell me how i make progress with Jensen Family? I already did the second combat mission, got one bbq event (No massage no swimming lessons idk why), only one ride with Emma to the butcher, Lili is angry and thats all, I talk to Emma when she is watching tv but nothing happens, just the usual message of spending time watching news. Basically I need something like a walkthrough or a least hints or some progress book (with all girls) would be fantastic. I only got condom sex scene with Sarah, Emma bornfire (once), BBQ with family (Lily angry) and Lucy came after that, Tia ride and all scenes related to combat missions (Cousins and Eldira I guess) but I can see in the pictures folder that there are a lot of progress that I'm missing (Basically all jensen family content).

BTW, the game is great so keep it up Mauricio, I would follow you through all the updates (I discovered the game 2 days ago).
BTW again haha, I speak spanish (Lenguaje natal) so if u want to answer in spanish is better for me. I can understand english tho (But not good writing i guess).

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Is this already fixed? I mean, can I access to those events without using another savefile?
If answer is yes, can you tell me how i make progress with Jensen Family? I already did the second combat mission, got one bbq event (No massage no swimming lessons idk why), only one ride with Emma to the butcher, Lili is angry and thats all, I talk to Emma when she is watching tv but nothing happens, just the usual message of spending time watching news. Basically I need something like a walkthrough or a least hints or some progress book (with all girls) would be fantastic. I only got condom sex scene with Sarah, Emma bornfire (once), BBQ with family (Lily angry) and Lucy came after that, Tia ride and all scenes related to combat missions (Cousins and Eldira I guess) but I can see in the pictures folder that there are a lot of progress that I'm missing (Basically all jensen family content).

BTW, the game is great so keep it up Mauricio, I would follow you through all the updates (I discovered the game 2 days ago).
BTW again haha, I speak spanish (Lenguaje natal) so if u want to answer in spanish is better for me. I can understand english tho (But not good writing i guess).
Bueno, los puntos claves para los eventos con las chicas Jensen son haber hecho:
Supongo que lograste llegar hasta el evento de la barbacoa así que partiré de ahí.

-La barbacoa.
-Luci los visita, cenan, (salvas a Molly).
-Habla con Emma (sunset) para viaje en moto con Emma, donde ella te da un beso.
-Habla con Emma en la tarde cuando está acostada en el sofá frente a la tele. Hacer el viaje con Emma y Luci, y hablar con la mamá de Luci (alcaldesa).
-Habla con Sam en el cuarto de lavado por la mañana (sotano).
-Hacer un masaje a Sam.
-Ayuda a Sam a ir de compras por la tarde.
-Habla con Sam antes de la cena, cuando ella prepara la comida en la cocina, (dos veces, dos dias).
-Tendrás una charla con ella, después de cena.
-Ella estará molesta con tigo, pero si quieres, (trata de hablar con ella en el desayuno, la mañana, el almuerzo)… Y por la tarde en el sofá de la sala, se activará el siguiente contenido.
-Ve la película con Emma después de la cena, y estarás listo para lo que viene. ;)

Well, the key points for the events with the Jensen girls are like this:
I guess you made it to the barbecue event, so I'll take it from there.
-The barbecue.
-Luci visits them, they have dinner, (you save Molly).
You talk to Emma (sunset) for motorcycle ride with Emma, where she gives you a kiss.
Talk to Emma in the afternoon when she's lying on the couch, in front of the TV. Make the trip with Emma and Luci, and talk to Luci's mom (mayor).
Talk to Sam in the laundry room at morning (basement).
Give Sam a massage.
-Help Sam go shopping in the afternoon.
Talk to Sam before dinner, when she prepares the food in the kitchen, (twice two days).
Have a talk with her, after dinner.
She will be upset with you, but if you want, (try to talk to her at breakfast, morning, lunch)... And in the afternoon on the couch in the living room, the following content will be activated.
Watch the movie with Emma after dinner, and you'll be ready for what's coming up.

Reactions: ziur and yrban7477

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
the games crashes when lili says lets go to club..... any pls help or just any bugfix for it

ziur

Dec 14, 2017
Bueno, los puntos claves para los eventos con las chicas Jensen son haber hecho:
Supongo que lograste llegar hasta el evento de la barbacoa así que partiré de ahí.

-La barbacoa.
-Luci los visita, cenan, (salvas a Molly).
-Habla con Emma (sunset) para viaje en moto con Emma, donde ella te da un beso.
-Habla con Emma en la tarde cuando está acostada en el sofá frente a la tele. Hacer el viaje con Emma y Luci, y hablar con la mamá de Luci (alcaldesa).
-Habla con Sam en el cuarto de lavado por la mañana (sotano).
-Hacer un masaje a Sam.
-Ayuda a Sam a ir de compras por la tarde.
-Habla con Sam antes de la cena, cuando ella prepara la comida en la cocina, (dos veces, dos dias).
-Tendrás una charla con ella, después de cena.
-Ella estará molesta con tigo, pero si quieres, (trata de hablar con ella en el desayuno, la mañana, el almuerzo)… Y por la tarde en el sofá de la sala, se activará el siguiente contenido.
-Ve la película con Emma después de la cena, y estarás listo para lo que viene. ;)

Well, the key points for the events with the Jensen girls are like this:
I guess you made it to the barbecue event, so I'll take it from there.
-The barbecue.
-Luci visits them, they have dinner, (you save Molly).
You talk to Emma (sunset) for motorcycle ride with Emma, where she gives you a kiss.
Talk to Emma in the afternoon when she's lying on the couch, in front of the TV. Make the trip with Emma and Luci, and talk to Luci's mom (mayor).
Talk to Sam in the laundry room at morning (basement).
Give Sam a massage.
-Help Sam go shopping in the afternoon.
Talk to Sam before dinner, when she prepares the food in the kitchen, (twice two days).
Have a talk with her, after dinner.
She will be upset with you, but if you want, (try to talk to her at breakfast, morning, lunch)... And in the afternoon on the couch in the living room, the following content will be activated.
Watch the movie with Emma after dinner, and you'll be ready for what's coming up.
Thank you very much :D

By the way, Emma says something to Lucy that she saw MC in the bathroom, I also notice there is a pic of Emma in the shower, how do I get those events? I'm afraid I will trigger a bug or something like that

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
the games crashes when lili says lets go to club..... any pls help or just any bugfix for it
What does the error message say? :unsure:
Because many others have been able to see that content, so I think the problem is on your end.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Thank you very much :D

By the way, Emma says something to Lucy that she saw MC in the bathroom, I also notice there is a pic of Emma in the shower, how do I get those events? I'm afraid I will trigger a bug or something like that
That content is not yet implemented in the game.

Reactions: ziur

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
here is my save pls look into it
Sorry buddy, your save file is fine, the only problem I see is that you didn't change the MC's name on the PC at Samantha's house, before starting the new content and your name is ChangeName, :ROFLMAO:. Other than that, I was able to see all the content until you are at the club with the girls... There was probably a problem with the downloading... :confused:

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
Sorry buddy, your save file is fine, the only problem I see is that you didn't change the MC's name on the PC at Samantha's house, before starting the new content and your name is ChangeName, :ROFLMAO:. Other than that, I was able to see all the content until you are at the club with the girls... There was probably a problem with the downloading... :confused:
i did download a new game ..but the problems is still there and also change name ? its still crashing at that point. cant go to club :cautious:
pls check my save file.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I've been fixing some arts, and making others according to the original plan, like Sarah's freckles, now it makes more sense when Gina tells you if you crave, a vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips and strawberry jam.
Sarah.png
I increased the size of the MC, when I compared him to some girls, he looked kind of small...
I also modified the outfit on the second combat mission.
MC-Ca.png MCBattle.png

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
i did download a new game ..but the problems is still there and also change name ? its still crashing at that point. cant go to club :cautious:
pls check my save file.
Kalpak, the name is not a bug, it's just that you didn't change it before going on the trip with Lili, the warning is in big red fonts on the main page.
In fact your last saved game had nothing wrong with it, I could use it without any problem, I don't know how to help you buddy, try to download the game from another download site. :confused:
Regarding the name, you can only change it when you are at Samantha's house, in your room on your PC.
I could send you a save game of mine, right before that event, so, if you have a problem, it will be due to a bad download. Tell me if that would be okay with you. :unsure:

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
Kalpak, the name is not a bug, it's just that you didn't change it before going on the trip with Lili, the warning is in big red fonts on the main page.
In fact your last saved game had nothing wrong with it, I could use it without any problem, I don't know how to help you buddy, try to download the game from another download site. :confused:
Regarding the name, you can only change it when you are at Samantha's house, in your room on your PC.
I could send you a save game of mine, right before that event, so, if you have a problem, it will be due to a bad download. Tell me if that would be okay with you. :unsure:
ok pls share your save .. let me try it thanks

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
ok pls share your save .. let me try it thanks
Ok, here it is the save file.

I was thinking, and if you say that your game crashes every time you go to the club, it could also be because that map loads a pretty big background music file, try also to change the music file called "Club" without the quotes. Just make sure it's an .ogg file (you can copy another file from the Paradise Beach/audio/bgm folder, and rename it "Club". ;)

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
Ok, here it is the save file.

I was thinking, and if you say that your game crashes every time you go to the club, it could also be because that map loads a pretty big background music file, try also to change the music file called "Club" without the quotes. Just make sure it's an .ogg file (you can copy another file from the Paradise Beach/audio/bgm folder, and rename it "Club". ;)
Thanks dude !! the music file was the problem !

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Is there a continuation of the content with Claudia?
At home, they drank beer in the evening, they chipped to a bar in Roy, and then there is a sequel to Claudia?
With Camila, all the content went through.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Where is the witch ??
He came to her house - morning, afternoon, evening, there is no one at home.
And what to do with treasures?
I can’t carry it away.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Where is the witch ??
He came to her house - morning, afternoon, evening, there is no one at home.
And what to do with treasures?
I can’t carry it away.
The witch's house is in the swamp, on the third island (Isla Palmera). You're probably going to O'Maley's house.
Unfortunately the maps file is not updated, and precisely those two houses had a relocation. :confused:

The treasure chest will give you some money every time you go, but I don't think I've put it into action yet.
Since it's heavy and to prevent anyone else from discovering it, you will transport it to O'Maley's house.

Claudia, will be updated in a new version. Every now and then I make a kind of poll, to see which character you all prefer, for me to make content, for sure I will include her in the next one. :cool:

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
1. Mr. Johnson asked to speak with a student. Where to find a student?
There is no student at the lighthouse. I didn’t find a student on the seashore.
2. Lighthouse. How to open the hatch at the top?
3. With the Johnson family - Tiyu rode a motorcycle, with the Johnson family they drank beer together. Still have content with the Johnson family?
4. I am found a witch in a swamp.
5. O'Maley who is this? O'Maley's house - where is this house located?
How to get content transporting treasure to O'Maley's house?
6. Have content with Officer Jenny?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
1. Mr. Johnson asked to speak with a student. Where to find a student?
There is no student at the lighthouse. I didn’t find a student on the seashore.
2. Lighthouse. How to open the hatch at the top?
3. With the Johnson family - Tiyu rode a motorcycle, with the Johnson family they drank beer together. Still have content with the Johnson family?
4. I am found a witch in a swamp.
5. O'Maley who is this? O'Maley's house - where is this house located?
How to get content transporting treasure to O'Maley's house?
6. Have content with Officer Jenny?
Take it easy, remember that this is a work in progress, if there is no logical advance, the most likely is that it is not yet finished.
If you had read the notes, in the entrance cave and the crumbling floor, before reaching the treasure, you would know who O'maley was.
You say you were visiting a cabin, thinking it was the witch's, that's O'Maley's cabin. But really that story is just to give a background to the treasure chest. I think I'll work on that now so I can give a little money to the player, as a reward for passing those traps in the caves. ;)
Now I put a notice in the dialogue with Mr. Karl, Tia's father, saying that this mission is not yet developed.
If you like Tia, I could put her on the poll too, and you vote for your favorite character.:cool:

Reactions: yrban7477
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes