Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I saw this game advertised in someone's signature. It's good! I especially like the map. It's the best I've seen out of the hundreds of custom rpgmaker games I've played. I did end up doing the voodoo girl's puzzles backwards though. I met her somehow, said no, and then it kicked me out on the secluded beach. Anyway, it's a great map and the character CGs range from ok to good, but I wouldn't say any of them are spectacular. Still looking forward to more, keep up the good work.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I saw this game advertised in someone's signature. It's good! I especially like the map. It's the best I've seen out of the hundreds of custom rpgmaker games I've played. I did end up doing the voodoo girl's puzzles backwards though. I met her somehow, said no, and then it kicked me out on the secluded beach. Anyway, it's a great map and the character CGs range from ok to good, but I wouldn't say any of them are spectacular. Still looking forward to more, keep up the good work.
Oh, well thank you, I guess...
when is the next update
dont-worry-im-working-on-it.jpg

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Hey El Tanque, if Emma's first time hasn't been drawn yet how about giving it a missionary leglock position?

Like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or this:

Or this:

Or any variate of it you can think of.

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hey El Tanque, if Emma's first time hasn't been drawn yet how about giving it a missionary leglock position?

Like this:

Or this:

Or this:

That would be nice, the art fits, so you'll probably see something like that, Thank you. :cool: (y)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I met her somehow, said no, and then it kicked me out on the secluded beach.
Oh, I saw what you meant, thanks for reporting the issue, it's already fixed. (y) You will no longer travel to that place.
However, if you didn't let her help you, I'm afraid you were left without your shamanic "limpia" and protection, you only have to worry about that if, you believe in the "evil eye" :WutFace:, o "mal de ojo" ;).

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Curiosity: Will Sharon's little sister, Shirley be able to join the MC's massive harem in future updates?
Well, as you say, the harem is already massive, so for the moment I will focus on what we have now and then I will see.
But she is very pretty, isn't she? :love:;)
Also as I have mentioned before, not all girls will have the same amount of content.

Last edited:
Reactions: waseem3 and Gabaw

trane87

Nov 15, 2020

Like this:

Or this:

Or this:

Hey there man of culture! Can you please post source?

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Like you said the harem is massive, who are they?
Perhaps, my use of "massive" was a slightly misplaced :whistle:

Nevertheless, Sheron, the kogal looking lady on the right side of picture is a friend of the oldest daughter Lili, and Shirley, girl on the left is her younger sister. You'll meet later in the game sometime after the second mission, and an event with Samantha. Check the walkthrough for it.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Perhaps, my use of "massive" was a slightly misplaced :whistle:

Nevertheless, Sheron, the kogal looking lady on the right side of picture is a friend of the oldest daughter Lili, and Shirley, girl on the left is her younger sister. You'll meet later in the game sometime after the second mission, and an event with Samantha. Check the walkthrough for it.
I just meant that I couldn't remember her. Now I do. Isn't she sixteen though ?

trane87

Nov 15, 2020
Dang, I wished them to be from games. Thanks anyway.

I have a hard time finding any other enjoyable games like this one when I wait for another update.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I just meant that I couldn't remember her. Now I do. Isn't she sixteen though ?
Yes, which is why Sharon threatens to put the MC in jail if he fucks her. Though I don't think the MCs that much order. Can't remember but I think there's about 3-5 to years between them.

• Haha
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes