Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I got it working. I had to run it under XP in Wine.

EDIT: And I spoke too soon. It will run under the older versions of Windows, but I can't do anything. From my last save I see the blondes having dinner and I get an overlay telling me it's evening. I can bring up the menu and use that, but nothing else. My other save is the off-island combat mission. I can move and use the menu, but not shoot and I die from the enemies.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I got it working. I had to run it under XP in Wine.

EDIT: And I spoke too soon. It will run under the older versions of Windows, but I can't do anything. From my last save I see the blondes having dinner and I get an overlay telling me it's evening. I can bring up the menu and use that, but nothing else. My other save is the off-island combat mission. I can move and use the menu, but not shoot and I die from the enemies.
Could someone please provide him with a save file? :D
Most of mine are for testing purposes, there is no content done.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hey guys, I know that many are busy making preparations for the holidays, but if you have any free time, I would appreciate it very much, comments on the Christmas event. :unsure: Or other content of the update, perhaps in a spoiler.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Could someone please provide him with a save file? :D
Most of mine are for testing purposes, there is no content done.
It might be an update to RPGM? I tried a recently updated game from here and I can't get that to work either. :( Why it won't work on the Mac side might because of how old my system is, but I usually get a "no" symbol if I can't launch the app. I'll have to try on my Linux later and see if it will work there.

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Yes all over it, I've hit him there twice and around 4 or 3 times in the upper room.
Hello mate! I just finished the Kronar game and it works fine for me, maybe you need to give him one more hit and there was a problem of some kind, as I can't reproduce your problem, I don't know how to help you. :unsure: :confused:
(For the last hit the vampire goes all the way down the map, but he can't leave the castle because it's daytime outside).:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Hello mate! I just finished the Kronar game and it works fine for me, maybe you need to give him one more hit and there was a problem of some kind, as I can't reproduce your problem, I don't know how to help you. :unsure: :confused:
(For the last hit the vampire goes all the way down the map, but he can't leave the castle because it's daytime outside).:cool:

In order you don't lose your current game, I'll send you a modified map that will take you out of the game and back into the computer, would that be okay?
Here: Mega
Unzip and drop it in the game folder, where the data folder is located and replace the file.
Thanks but I already left the game, I played it yesterday. There's one strange hit tho when he disappeared and I went to the throne and pressed the hit button. It registered the hit, but the vampire wasn't there, maybe that's the problem.

Reactions: El Tanque

miagkov.ivan

May 8, 2018
Hey everyone, it still doesn't work on macos big sur. Anyone can help? Black screen and then shutting down. I really want to play this game.

Beachurmeat

Jul 3, 2017
I'm on Mac and am trying to run the game with Crossover. The game boots up, but the window is completely invisible. Although I can hear the sounds. The title bar shows up for a split second and just disappears. I've been reading and someone had a similar problem, but the solution was to use chmod on the .app file. However, the only option for download is the windows version in which there is no .app. Am I missing something?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm on Mac and am trying to run the game with Crossover. The game boots up, but the window is completely invisible. Although I can hear the sounds. The title bar shows up for a split second and just disappears. I've been reading and someone had a similar problem, but the solution was to use chmod on the .app file. However, the only option for download is the windows version in which there is no .app. Am I missing something?
Mac version gives too many problems when deployed from Windows, so I will no longer support it. Happy Holidays!

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
The girl from the beckery in this screen shot, where and when can I find her? I ran into her once, but I can't remember where and when.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The girl from the beckery in this screen shot, where and when can I find her? I ran into her once, but I can't remember where and when.
Go to the bakery, at sunset (dusk), talk to the old lady.

Edit: If you didn't ask her out the first time, she no longer has the courage to talk to you.:(

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hey guys, I know that many are busy making preparations for the holidays, but if you have any free time, I would appreciate it very much, comments on the Christmas event. :unsure: Or other content of the update, perhaps in a spoiler.
Really, not a single one? I see it's asking too much, okay, noted. Thank you very much.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Two questions:

1. Of all the girls in the game thus far, which one have actual sex scenes?

2. Can you build harems and are there any consequences to doing or trying to do so?

Last edited:
Reactions: yrban7477

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
That's the same issue I run into using Wine.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I know Sarah has a repeatable doggy style scene, but is there any why to repeat her missionary scene?

Also, do the twin cousins or Edlira have any repeatable sex scenes?

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes