El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Bro when are you going to release this masterpiece for Android?
Hi, I don't know if it would be compatible, (the game has a mechanism in combat missions that makes you point and shoot with the mouse, therefore the movement of the character by mouse click is disabled). :unsure:
I can do it, but I can't test it, would you like to be a tester for the game?

Edit: Hahaha That's what I thought.:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Steven Ethan

Calistilaigh

Jul 5, 2018
Are you ESL? I've only made my way through the prologue, but a lot of it seems as though it were written by someone who isn't a native English speaker (if that's not the case I apologize, not trying to offend). Not to say it's bad or anything, but it just takes me out of it a bit when I have to try to decipher what a sentence is trying to say.

Have you looked into getting an editor by any chance? The sentence structure and plot is coherent, it's just the word choices and spelling a lot of the time are questionable. The character dialogue comes off a bit stiff because of it.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Are you ESL? I've only made my way through the prologue, but a lot of it seems as though it were written by someone who isn't a native English speaker (if that's not the case I apologize, not trying to offend). Not to say it's bad or anything, but it just takes me out of it a bit when I have to try to decipher what a sentence is trying to say.

Have you looked into getting an editor by any chance? The sentence structure and plot is coherent, it's just the word choices and spelling a lot of the time are questionable. The character dialogue comes off a bit stiff because of it.
Hello, no, I am not a native English speaker, the game is what it is, it is free, no sponsors, no Patreon, if anyone is interested in helping with the dialogues for free, he/she is welcome. ;)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Guys, please replace this image, the in-game version has an editing box, which I forgot to delete. Just drop it in the (Paradise Beach/img/pictures) folder and replace. TwinsSex_animated_2_20.png
Rename it without the quotes: "TwinsSex_animated_2_20"

Last edited:

Calistilaigh

Jul 5, 2018
Hello, no, I am not a native English speaker, the game is what it is, it is free, no sponsors, no Patreon, if anyone is interested in helping with the dialogues for free, he/she is welcome. ;)
Yeah that's fine, I figured that was the case. As for how to fix it, that's a tricky one. I don't really have the mindset for editing (it's a big commitment, and also you don't get to enjoy the games as much yourself if you're working on all the scripts), but I wouldn't really know how to go about finding one either.

I suppose it's not a super big deal, but it is a bit immersion breaking when the character's dialogues are a bit stilted because of how they're written. They come across as a bit monotone at times, or their emotions are written a bit weird, and it's just somewhat jarring on those occasions.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Yeah that's fine, I figured that was the case. As for how to fix it, that's a tricky one. I don't really have the mindset for editing (it's a big commitment, and also you don't get to enjoy the games as much yourself if you're working on all the scripts), but I wouldn't really know how to go about finding one either.

I suppose it's not a super big deal, but it is a bit immersion breaking when the character's dialogues are a bit stilted because of how they're written. They come across as a bit monotone at times, or their emotions are written a bit weird, and it's just somewhat jarring on those occasions.
It's okay, I really know that no one would take the time, it was just to show you that there's not much I can do about it. If you can't enjoy the game as it is, then what can we do? You can play another game, or endure my bad English hahaha.
I hope you have a very happy holiday season with your family and friends and stay healthy.:)

Reactions: Joeburqa

trane87

Nov 15, 2020
Hi, I don't know if it would be compatible, (the game has a mechanism in combat missions that makes you point and shoot with the mouse, therefore the movement of the character by mouse click is disabled). :unsure:
I can do it, but I can't test it, would you like to be a tester for the game?

Edit: Hahaha That's what I thought.:cool:
I would love to test this masterpiece on android if you are willing to try :cool:
Just say the word

Reactions: El Tanque

trane87

Nov 15, 2020
Are you willing to make a legit walkthrough or hint list? I would love that!! PRETTY PLEASE

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I would love to test this masterpiece on android if you are willing to try :cool:
Just say the word
Ok, I'll convert it and send you the link, thanks. (y)

Walktrough? maybe, but after the holidays, for the time being, I have work piled up.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Just say the word

Wow, this page tells you what you need to do, to create the app, I think we better keep it simple. o_O

Reactions: prosmoker1

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
For some reason this no longer works for me. I could play the last version, but now it doesn't work.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
For some reason this no longer works for me. I could play the last version, but now it doesn't work.
Hi, I think you have to be a little more specific my friend, you can't continue your last play, or the game just won't open?

-Do you use Windows or Mac?
-If the game does not open/start, it may be due to an error during download. Try another download link.
-To continue with your saved game, you have to export your save file, to the new game.

Last edited:

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
The game won't work. I have an old ass Mac (10.9.5) and I use to play through Wine. The Mac app won't launch and the Wine-launched .exe gives me a title bar that disappears and a RPG Maker icon in the Dock (as it usually does).

PuroBogotà

Jul 8, 2020
The game won't work. I have an old ass Mac (10.9.5) and I use to play through Wine. The Mac app won't launch and the Wine-launched .exe gives me a title bar that disappears and a RPG Maker icon in the Dock (as it usually does).
Did you try running the mac app using this?

Reactions: El Tanque
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes