trane87

Nov 15, 2020
Hello! it was the latest update, the one in effect at the OP, the next one will be the Christmas special, and it will also have some content with some of the characters.

Changes:
-Those girls, should have been in the previous update, but it's only art if you talk to them, they try to make you pay for their services, haha (but you don't really need it, do you? ;) )
-I added or changed other content with Mini and Sharon, which I was not very happy with how it turned out, I feel that something was missing, just some modifications to the scenes, no drastic changes.

New content:
-The Christmas special.
-I've been working on the story after the second combat mission, and what comes after with the cousins, if you already did it, no problem, I'll leave a link inside the game, so you can see the event.:D
-And of course it will have new content with some of the characters on the island, if you have followed the images, which I have been publishing, you will have a clue as to who they will be.
As a fan, i need to say thank you for keeping up with this masterpiece. I have some questions with your last posts.

-Have you changed the download link for new content\how can we get it?
-On next update can we continue to play after the mainland questline?

Also i want to play this game from the start again but waiting for something new. Are these changes you made worth playing again or should i wait for next update to maximize the fun?

You are the man :cool:

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
As a fan, i need to say thank you for keeping up with this masterpiece. I have some questions with your last posts.

-Have you changed the download link for new content\how can we get it?
-On next update can we continue to play after the mainland questline?

Also i want to play this game from the start again but waiting for something new. Are these changes you made worth playing again or should i wait for next update to maximize the fun?

You are the man :cool:
Haha, thank you for that!:D(y)

-The link is the same, I haven't finished the new update yet.
-Yes, you can continue your game, anyway, in the OP there is a hotfix that fixes the problem of the end of the current update, that prevented you from continuing to play.

The changes I am making complete some of the things that were left unfinished, for example the scene of Edlira after the first mission, and the one with the twins in the second combat mission, so there will be no major changes, but rather a little more content.
When the new update is ready, you will see it on the new updates page and here in the comments I will put a notice that the update is ready..
With my previous comment I was referring to the last update V0.08b, the new one will be Christmas Special V0.09.

Oh sorry, missed some Keys.

And actually I havent done this mission yet, but continuing right now.

(Can't stop laughing 'bout the cars plate... ;) )
No problem! :LOL:

I'm glad :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, good luck.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Excelent game, somehow the morning encounter in the ice-cream store doesnt trigger for me but i was able to progress the Jensens girls stories. Loved the MC. Wish you all the best, Mauricio.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Excelent game, somehow the morning encounter in the ice-cream store doesnt trigger for me but i was able to progress the Jensens girls stories. Loved the MC. Wish you all the best, Mauricio.
Hi, I started a new game, and the Yuli is there in the morning, talk to her to activate that content.
She will start working in the sorbet shop, that same afternoon. ;)
Yuli IceCream.jpg

Reactions: waseem3 and Kuranai

trane87

Nov 15, 2020
Dude let me be honest. I am not a long term player of these games but I can say that I have gotten addicted to your game. I saw your game in a random site and gave it a chance. After a small playthrough, I saw that I cannot save and started searching. Couple of failed attempts later I found this forum and your thread. I was very happy to see safe download and freedom that rondom sites can't provide. After getting deeper and deeper in the plot, I felt that I have gotten very attracted to these characters and it was getting hard to just stop - save and quit :D But in my bad luck, my computer got fried in a electric shortage caused by a lightning strike. At least I got to finish this game a couple of times. I tried other games from this forum and some games via android apk files but I never get the same entertainment. Because of this I just wanted to thank you with this confession-appretiation comment and I am impatiently waiting for a new update :cool:(y)

trane87

Nov 15, 2020
Dude let me be honest. I am not a long term player of these games but I can say that I have gotten addicted to your game. I saw your game in a random site and gave it a chance. After a small playthrough, I saw that I cannot save and started searching. Couple of failed attempts later I found this forum and your thread. I was very happy to see safe download and freedom that rondom sites can't provide. After getting deeper and deeper in the plot, I felt that I have gotten very attracted to these characters and it was getting hard to just stop - save and quit :D But in my bad luck, my computer got fried in a electric shortage caused by a lightning strike. At least I got to finish this game a couple of times. I tried other games from this forum and some games via android apk files but I never get the same entertainment. Because of this I just wanted to thank you with this confession-appretiation comment and I am impatiently waiting for a new update :cool:(y)
You know what... After all this long comment why not give it a positive review! I didn't think about that :D

• Star-struck

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Ohhh wow! It really makes me happy that you liked my game so much, it's always good to cause a little joy and entertainment in someone else's life, I can only feel humbled and happy about it.
I'm working on the new update, as I always think I tried to do more than I should, haha. :ROFLMAO: But I think I can make it before Christmas. I hope it will still be to everyone's liking. :D

Edit: Sorry about your computer, I hope you made backups for your important files. :(

Last edited:

trane87

Nov 15, 2020
Ohhh wow! It really makes me happy that you liked my game so much, it's always good to cause a little joy and entertainment in someone else's life, I can only feel humbled and happy about it.
I'm working on the new update, as I always think I tried to do more than I should, haha. :ROFLMAO: But I think I can make it before Christmas. I hope it will still be to everyone's liking. :D
Speaking for myself, I am down for any type of content this game will offer :D Short - long - cheesy - complex doesn't matter

Edit: The damage was in the motherboard so I had no problem getting all of my data from its harddrive. Thank you for your concern (y)

Last edited:

waseem3

Oct 28, 2020
Wow waseem3 :oops:... That's a large amount of likes, thank you very much. :LOL: I see you liked the game.(y)
I just hope the moderators don't think it's my doing.
Didn't had any words to appreciate the game and your great efforts on the game and this thread too. :love:
LMAO, they put limit on my likes. :ROFLMAO:
Is there any content r story on elizabeth in coming update?? Eagerly waiting for the update :)

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Didn't had any words to appreciate the game and your great efforts on the game and this thread too. :love:
LMAO, they put limit on my likes. :ROFLMAO:
Is there any content r story on elizabeth in coming update?? Eagerly waiting for the update :)
Ohh, Elizabeth! Yeah, she's really a character I haven't given her much attention, isn't it?
I'll add her to the list of upcoming developments.;)

Reactions: waseem3

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can't wait for the new update, this game was very fun and extremely good (my opinion and taste) that make me think it was truly the greatest crime against humanity that you don't have Patreon or subcriblestar page so that people could have supporting you and this game. Keep up the good work El Tanque and hope to see and play more updates

• Love
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes