El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
As Christmas is coming, and I will have my "self gift" in October, (practically my computer will be all new, motherboard, processor, power supply, ram memory, video card, I switched to solid state disk... Well only the case is the old one).
I share a Christmas elf with all of you. ;)
EmmaMollyElf-03.png

Last edited:

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Hello there!
Finally found some time to start the latest version. And, well, I guess I already found 2 bugs - both seems to be connected to the ingame PC:
I played that Kronar game - after having the "story" completed and talking to the crystal I selected "No" (dont end the game) and got stucked. The next time I choosed "Yes", got back to the "main game" - but was not able to save anymore.

I'll continue my search tomorrow ;)

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
When update ???????????????????
Hello yrban! For the moment I've just dedicated myself to drawing, the machine I've borrowed is really bad and slow, either today or tomorrow I'll get mine, so I'll start giving sense of the images I've been making. The update will take a little while.
But if you saw the images I have uploaded that will give you an idea of the content I will include. :)

• Hey there
Reactions: yrban7477

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hello mates! I have my computer again, well a new one... However after this expense, my budget at the moment is very low and the design programs are lost, along with the content I could not save on a backup disk (the game is fine). But I'll have to see if I can get a version of Illustrator and Photoshop, that I can "crack". :rolleyes:

Reactions: aslover69 and ziur

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
I know that for many, this is the biggest tease I can throw at you, haha.
Maybe I'll include content with Sam in the next update. ;) See ya.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Attach fixed.

holy fucking ass ...

It's SAM ! <3 : O ........... WHAT AN AMAZING SURPRISING <3 _ <3 ....... now am fucking excited for the UPDATE ! HELL YEAH ! .......... please have sam , please have sam, please have sam , please have sam, please have sam , please have sam, please have sam , please have SAMANTHA THE THICC MAMA ! ....

Alright am calm now ... sorry for the s(p)am ... Haha ! get it ?Sorry not much of a joker

Congrats Mr.Mauricio on the new PC happy early christmas Halloween ! xD

• Haha

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Hello Mauricio,

just finished Mission 2. And man, I really wish I could save after finishing the last warehouse...
Anyway, I'm not sure if it is a bug, but I could not finish fishing Area 3. Checked the level twice, but found nothing more to collect. Swam back to the boat manually, but nothing. Is there something hidden I forgot or is there really a bug?

And did you change the "color" of Sarah's Skin?

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hello Mauricio,

just finished Mission 2. And man, I really wish I could save after finishing the last warehouse...
Anyway, I'm not sure if it is a bug, but I could not finish fishing Area 3. Checked the level twice, but found nothing more to collect. Swam back to the boat manually, but nothing. Is there something hidden I forgot or is there really a bug?

And did you change the "color" of Sarah's Skin?
Hello TELEFANT,

-In combat mission 2, after killing the guy with the machine gun in the small room, return and save the game in the safe area, between the hangars.

-I will check the fishing mission three and let you know thanks.

-Sara has the same skin color, but as she should have been from the beginning, with her freckles.
(Sarah is freckled, I took them off because of the animations, I think there is still one in which the freckles move differently from the body. But she is a lovely freckled redhead).;)
Sara1_1.png Sara_5.png
Edit: I already checked the fishing mission three, and it works perfectly, I did it twice, you are probably missing an oyster, my friend. :cool:

Last edited:

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Okay, this time I found them all. I think I even know which one I missed. I was so happy, got teleported back to the boat - but while talking with Jacky, i got killed by that *** fish! God damn -.-

• Haha

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Okay, this time I found them all. I think I even know which one I missed. I was so happy, got teleported back to the boat - but while talking with Jacky, i got killed by that *** fish! God damn -.-
I'm glad you made it and I'm sorry you died at the end buddy, turtles fulfill the function of recovering your life and removing the poison, although as they are on the surface, it can be tricky to go for them once you've gone down far enough.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I played that Kronar game - after having the "story" completed and talking to the crystal I selected "No" (dont end the game) and got stucked. The next time I choosed "Yes", got back to the "main game" - but was not able to save anymore.
I had forgotten about these bugs, thank you very much TELEFANT you are a real bug-hunter. :cool: They are fixed now.

Reactions: yrban7477

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Youre welcome ;)
So I found another one - when entering Abbys private room in her farm-house, you will be teleported to the minimap, and if you close it, you are on your PC (Samanthas house).
(And yes, I love to spy everybodys private rooms.)

• Haha

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Youre welcome ;)
So I found another one - when entering Abbys private room in her farm-house, you will be teleported to the minimap, and if you close it, you are on your PC (Samanthas house).
(And yes, I love to spy everybodys private rooms.)
Thanks! Fixed now. :)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I know that for many, this is the biggest tease I can throw at you, haha.
Maybe I'll include content with Sam in the next update. ;) See ya.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Attach fixed.
I hope there will be a hot scene in Sam's bed too in the future updates , you know I have this kind of thing banging a married woman in her own bed cucking her husband

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I hope there will be a hot scene in Sam's bed too in the future updates , you know I have this kind of thing banging a married woman in her own bed cucking his husband
Well it will be a little difficult, unless they do a spiritualistic session to call the soul of her late husband... :unsure:Sam is a widow, my friend.

I think your best options would be:
-Big Mama (Tia and Lulu's mom and Mr. Karl's wife) or Beatriz (Amy's mother and Albert's wife). But Mr. Albert and Mr. Karl are really good guys and friends, so it would be a bad move on your part.
-Like Roy the MC's best friend and Rosita. But I have not visualized the MC as a traitor of friends (he has his harem of women and he is a ruthless killer with his enemies, but he is a faithful friend :LOL:
-At some point I considered, the church preacher and his wife had marital problems, (abusive husband) and you "comfort" the preacher's wife.
-I also thought about letting Lucy's brother Paulo realize that you are fucking his mother and sister, I don't know if that still counts for you?
But I still have to decide if it's really important for the story to include those contents. After this next update, I will return to work on the central story again, which involves many bad people.
At the moment I have more than enough characters to deal with. ;)

Last edited:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Well it will be a little difficult, unless they do a spiritualistic session to call the soul of her late husband... :unsure:Sam is a widow, my friend.

I think your best options would be:
-Big Mama (Tia and Lulu's mom and Mr. Karl's wife) or Beatriz (Amy's mother and Albert's wife). But Mr. Albert and Mr. Karl are really good guys and friends, so it would be a bad move on your part.
-Like Roy the MC's best friend and Rosita. But I have not visualized the MC as a traitor of friends (he has his harem of women and he is a ruthless killer with his enemies, but he is a faithful friend :LOL:
-At some point I considered, the church preacher and his wife had marital problems, (abusive husband) and you "comfort" the preacher's wife.
-I also thought about letting Lucy's brother Paulo realize that you are fucking his mother and sister, I don't know if that still counts for you?
But I still have to decide if it's really important for the story to include those contents. After this next update, I will return to work on the central story again, which involves many bad people.
At the moment I have more than enough characters to deal with. ;)
I think for me still Sam does count even though her husband is dead

And as for the wife of his friends well you know it may be possible that his friends has some sort of fetish like cuckolding or in an open relationship

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I think for me still Sam does count even though her husband is dead

And as for the wife of his friends well you know it may be possible that his friends has some sort of fetish like cuckolding or in an open relationship
The best I can offer at the moment, is that I will think about it. :)

Reactions: waseem3

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Happy Halloween buddies, I have optimized the Halloween event a little bit, so I leave you a package to update your game, it contains some minor changes, and Samantha's costume. In addition to the possibility of saving the game before the final decision of the event, to make it easier to see both options.
Beach.png
Assuming that you have the latest version of the game...
Download the package, unzip it to the game folder and choose to replace/combine the files.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes