Interested909

Sep 3, 2020
Please please please make this game playable got very far in and get stuck in a loop and can’t do anything what so ever

ziur

Dec 14, 2017
I already played the update but I want to know if the new content is only the things that happen main island (lili's trip) or if there is new content in the 3 starting islands? I saw the coffee shop and a restaurant but there is no content related to those things, right?

Btw Mr. Fuentes, your game is amazing! It's my favorite game so far, keep on with the good work. I hope that the next update come out a little faster than this!

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm confused... why this game is not on patreon ? I would gladly support.
I'm glad you like the game, so much so that you are willing to help me monetarily.
The reason for this is:
Although, all the arts are mine, all the character and scene images, were drawn and illustrated by me, as well as the story, and many of the visual resources. However the game also has resources, like music, some sprites and tilesets, that are not suitable for commercial games.
Also Patron has a set of rules that this game would not fulfill.

Reactions: waseem3

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I already played the update but I want to know if the new content is only the things that happen main island (lili's trip) or if there is new content in the 3 starting islands? I saw the coffee shop and a restaurant but there is no content related to those things, right?

Btw Mr. Fuentes, your game is amazing! It's my favorite game so far, keep on with the good work. I hope that the next update come out a little faster than this!
Thank you for your supportive words.:)
I didn't get your question very clear, but I think you mean you played the part of the trip with Lili, right?
If you use the saved game you will be able to see only the last part of the content, to see the complete game you have to start a new game.
Now there is a Game Guide at the OP, in case you get stuck somewhere.;)

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
I'm glad you like the game, so much so that you are willing to help me monetarily.
The reason for this is:
Although, all the arts are mine, all the character and scene images, were drawn and illustrated by me, as well as the story, and many of the visual resources. However the game also has resources, like music, some sprites and tilesets, that are not suitable for commercial games.
Also Patron has a set of rules that this game would not fulfill.
Ah yes, those damn rules these days. I hope you can come up with commercial version some day. Your art, story telling, lewd scenes and overall game mechanics are top notch. People are heavily supporting far worse games than this.

Reactions: El Tanque

ziur

Dec 14, 2017
Thank you for your supportive words.:)
I didn't get your question very clear, but I think you mean you played the part of the trip with Lili, right?
If you use the saved game you will be able to see only the last part of the content, to see the complete game you have to start a new game.
Now there is a Game Guide at the OP, in case you get stuck somewhere.;)
You're welcome :)

Yes I saw the guide but I think that it doesn't have steps for new content (Almost all things were possible before update) that's why I'm asking if the new content is only the trip with lili or if it's more content with other girls (I saw something about swimming with Tia but it says next update).

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
You're welcome :)

Yes I saw the guide but I think that it doesn't have steps for new content (Almost all things were possible before update) that's why I'm asking if the new content is only the trip with lili or if it's more content with other girls (I saw something about swimming with Tia but it says next update).
Ah, I understood, yes, the guide is quite complete, but it doesn't cover the new content, anyway it is quite linear, you only have two options that determine drastically the course of your relationship with those girls and Lili, and the combat mission this time, is not so difficult I think. ;)

Reactions: waseem3 and ziur

ziur

Dec 14, 2017
Ah, I understood, yes, the guide is quite complete, but it doesn't cover the new content, anyway it is quite linear, you only have two options that determine drastically the course of your relationship with those girls and Lili, and the combat mission this time, is not so difficult I think. ;)
Yes, it's quite linear but my real question is if there is new content besides finishing the trip with lili, kronar and halloween event. I mean, I saw the new buildings in the islands but is there new content with other girls besides lili, mini and sharon?

It's just to make sure that I'm not missing content haha.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Yes, it's quite linear but my real question is if there is new content besides finishing the trip with lili, kronar and halloween event. I mean, I saw the new buildings in the islands but is there new content with other girls besides lili, mini and sharon?

It's just to make sure that I'm not missing content haha.
I'm afraid not, anyway at the end of the update, there is a small bug that prevents you from advancing. I already solved it, but I would have to upload the game again... And there is not really more content. So... :confused:

The third and fourth islands are practically empty at the moment.
I believe that for the next update, I will focus on several of the women I have not given them the attention they deserve.;)

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I'm afraid not, anyway at the end of the update, there is a small bug that prevents you from advancing. I already solved it, but I would have to upload the game again... And there is not really more content. So... :confused:

The third and fourth islands are practically empty at the moment.
I believe that for the next update, I will focus on several of the women I have not given them the attention they deserve.;)
Can't you just upload that .json file that fixes the bug

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Can't you just upload that .json file that fixes the bug
No problem, here are the maps. ;)
The only issue, is that you need to at least play the scene when you arrive with Lili again to the house, since this, now activates critical switches. If you had a chance to save at the motel, before the scene with Gabi, (I think that's the last time you could do it). That will work for you.
Please let me know if you solve the problem.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: waseem3

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
No problem, here are the maps. ;)
The only issue, is that you need to at least play the scene when you arrive with Lili again to the house, since this, now activates critical switches. If you had a chance to save at the motel, before the scene with Gabi, (I think that's the last time you could do it). That will work for you.
Please let me know if you solve the problem.:)
Mega
You should put that in the main page marked as hotfix.
I haven't played that far. My last save is after talked that chinese girl in her house, next we are supposed to go shopping. Is that good place ton continue with that fix or should I load earlier save?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I haven't played that far. My last save is after talked that chinese girl in her house, next we are supposed to go shopping. Is that good place ton continue with that fix or should I load earlier save?
Sorry about the spoiler then haha, no, you're fine, you will not find problems then. :cool:

Reactions: Johnny6

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hey Johnny, better download the OP hotfix, it has the updated maps and some necessary images.
It is a small file too, but complete, it fixes the problems we talk about, the entrance gate and when swimming in the pool. :)

Reactions: waseem3 and Johnny6
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes