SolidAlpha

Mar 18, 2019
i can't run it on mac for some reason... says the application can't be opened?i even tried in the application folder

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Game looks very good, I have created a save, how do I replace it with Dev save, Also can I change to mouse controls.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Game looks very good, I have created a save, how do I replace it with Dev save, Also can I change to mouse controls.
1) start a new game, when you are able to move around, save your game
2) close the game after you did a save
3) move that save that is pack with the game into Paradise Beach V0.08 Win\save
4) overwrite your new save that you made or delete that new save before moving that one that came packed with the game
5) start the game again and it will pick it up

Q.Why do all of this for a save?
A. The game needs to create a global.rpgsave file in the save folder first, before it can pick up that save that came with the game
Thanks to Chemmy! ;)
Edit: The mouse controls are blocked, because in combat missions, you use it to aim and shoot.

shadow25gb

Dec 1, 2018
erro paradise beach.png

getting that error when i try loading any save, can someone plese help (or provide me a save with the of content o 0.7 pls)

ps: sorry for my bad english, is not my native language and i'm a bit rusty

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 791244

getting that error when i try loading any save, can someone plese help (or provide me a save with the of content o 0.7 pls)

ps: sorry for my bad english, is not my native language and i'm a bit rusty
Sorry man, version 0.07 and 0.08 are not compatible due to a new plugin in 0.08.

Save:
Before sleeping in bed, change the name of the MC on the computer.

Reactions: waseem3

asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
Is there anyway to skip the minigames? I understand they're meant to be fun but I end up just never progressing past it and end up content-locking myself as a result. Also, I did the first combat mission and talked to Yuli afterwards, but when I talk to Sam in the morning for laundry, she gives me the same short dialogue. Did I miss something? Thanks.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Is there anyway to skip the minigames? I understand they're meant to be fun but I end up just never progressing past it and end up content-locking myself as a result. Also, I did the first combat mission and talked to Yuli afterwards, but when I talk to Sam in the morning for laundry, she gives me the same short dialogue. Did I miss something? Thanks.
The fishing missions, are not obligatory, if you want you can avoid them, only the first one is mandatory, as a demonstration, but it's really easy to do.:)

If you are referring to the mini-games in the different missions both in combat and in the story, well there we have a problem, :confused:I feel that they are not so difficult, I am 42 years old man, my hands have arthritis and I can still do them.
There are some that take me a couple of tries to pass, but if not what is the fun?;)

Perhaps the most difficult for me, is the one in Claudia's workshop, but there is no game over here, after a couple of attempts, you grab the thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
hello who can help me, I have a problem I am in the car with the mother, I am going to the store after I this step or I have to go, I am just going around in circles everywhere on the maps.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
hello who can help me, I have a problem I am in the car with the mother, I am going to the store after I this step or I have to go, I am just going around in circles everywhere on the maps.
First familiarize yourself with the places, now you have a map in the pc of your room, use it, then, read which are the places you have to go, Sam tells you which are.

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes