El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
hello who can help me, I have a problem I am in the car with the mother, I am going to the store after I this step or I have to go, I am just going around in circles everywhere on the maps.
Yes, it is kind of a sand trap, and reference to two movies, you skipped most of your life, now you are an old crazy man on a deserted island. Congratulations you found the first bad ending.:p

Reactions: waseem3

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
freezing dinner after lili trip,
in both ways
Yes, you are right, there is a missing command to delete the image, sorry for that. A quick solution would be, by making a tour of the house you will get to the computer on the MC room.
The steps would be: 3-UP, 3-Left, 6-Down, 1-Left, Enter/Spacebar, use PC.
Immediately after the dinner ends, assuming you didn't move the character from the location.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
okey ? new bug, lili wait at the dock screen image
Do not talk to her or you will go back to the trip.
I think I didn't test the end of the update, I am very sorry.
It's the end of the content, for the moment then... If you want to see other content, I'm afraid you'll have to start a new game just for the time being.
Leave your main game saved, until I solve the problem. :) Thanks for letting me know.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I have seen ALOT of people asking about a walkthrough. I wrote a guide (not a walkthrough, for myself, and am thinking about uploading it to this site. It is a rough first draft and I have not written a guide or walkthrough since the 90's (breath of fire 2 or 3). I am wondering if people would be okay with a rough first draft guide?

I am not sure if I have found everything/everyone and/or every event. This is a guide only. This is what I did and found in the game. If the developer sees this, maybe he can request it and look at it and fix/alter/enhance it.....maybe.

Oh, I used Notepad because I do not like Microsoft Word. Also, looking at this forum, I have gotten to page 8+.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
One more thing, If I do upload, you would actually got "find on page" type the person's name to get the information about them. It is in no order what so ever.

I currently have v0.08b.

Reactions: El Tanque

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
To the developer,

If I write a guide for me, that says I REALLLLLY like the game. Good art work, good story, good character development, like the 2 missions.

Wish you had a mini map or a map you could take with you, but I am now starting to remember where things are. Sam's & MC massage scene needs work also. It is too difficult to do. I noticed it froze on me a couple of times also. I see Sam's gate open and close often right now. I don't know and/or can't think of any more problems/bugs right now.

• Red Heart

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Some guide would be nice! And minimap of course.

Completed the first combat mission and Samantha's laundry scene wont open. What i'm doing wrong ?

E: It seems i need to progress with Emma first. Meh.

Last edited:

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
To the developer,

If I write a guide for me, that says I REALLLLLY like the game. Good art work, good story, good character development, like the 2 missions.

Wish you had a mini map or a map you could take with you, but I am now starting to remember where things are. Sam's & MC massage scene needs work also. It is too difficult to do. I noticed it froze on me a couple of times also. I see Sam's gate open and close often right now. I don't know and/or can't think of any more problems/bugs right now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-beach-v0-08-el-tanque-estudio.18409/post-3183564
here is the maps.
I hate playing rpgms without wt or guide, it's too time comsuming to run around and try to find what to do next.
So I'd like a lot if you make guide for this game and I'm sure it's going to help some people to give this game a try.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I have seen ALOT of people asking about a walkthrough. I wrote a guide (not a walkthrough, for myself, and am thinking about uploading it to this site. It is a rough first draft and I have not written a guide or walkthrough since the 90's (breath of fire 2 or 3). I am wondering if people would be okay with a rough first draft guide?

I am not sure if I have found everything/everyone and/or every event. This is a guide only. This is what I did and found in the game. If the developer sees this, maybe he can request it and look at it and fix/alter/enhance it.....maybe.

Oh, I used Notepad because I do not like Microsoft Word. Also, looking at this forum, I have gotten to page 8+.
Wow, I think that's great, I'd really appreciate it. If you want PM me and I'll take a look at it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-beach-v0-08-el-tanque-estudio.18409/post-3183564
here is the maps.
I hate playing rpgms without wt or guide, it's too time comsuming to run around and try to find what to do next.
So I'd like a lot if you make guide for this game and I'm sure it's going to help some people to give this game a try.
In this version you can see the updated maps of the four islands, in the computer of your room, with information of the character that you can find in each place.

Reactions: waseem3 and Johnny6

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
In this version you can see the updated maps of the four islands, in the computer of your room, with information of the character that you can find in each place.
OK, thats great, but peoples tend to forget what is where, so like that guy said it would be nice if MC could carry a map with him. So the next best thing is open those maps and alt+tab to check where are you.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
OK, thats great, but peoples tend to forget what is where, so like that guy said it would be nice if MC could carry a map with him. So the next best thing is open those maps and alt+tab to check where are you.
That will happen when Emma gives you a new cell phone, to replace the old and obsolete one. ;) Haha.

And seriously now, I'm going to work on how to do that. :) Although the idea with Emma, is not so bad.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
For those asking about a guide/walk through, I made a rough draft and sent it to the developer, Mauricio Fuentes. He put some things into it and sent it back to me. I read/looked at it once, added a few things, corrected spelling, spacing, and such. I plan to look at it a second time and then send back to him, what I believe, (up to v0.08b) is the final draft. He will then upload it here. So, hopefully, in 12 hours it will be uploaded.

ziur

Dec 14, 2017
Do not talk to her or you will go back to the trip.
I think I didn't test the end of the update, I am very sorry.
It's the end of the content, for the moment then... If you want to see other content, I'm afraid you'll have to start a new game just for the time being.
Leave your main game saved, until I solve the problem. :) Thanks for letting me know.
Haven't played the update so does it mean that we can't see the new content?

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes