Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Hey Johnny, better download the OP hotfix, it has the updated maps and some necessary images.
It is a small file too, but complete, it fixes the problems we talk about, the entrance gate and when swimming in the pool. :)
OK, thanks. You should put that info in the op too what point of the game to continue after adding hotfix.

Reactions: El Tanque

NarutoNHR

Dec 11, 2018
I had no luck with chmod -R 777 as I don't even know how to work with those commands. If anyone found the solution please let us know how to open up this game file on a mac.
Okay here's how I get it to work on my mac
Right click on the game and open up new terminal tab at the folder and then put this: sudo chmod -R 777 *
after that put your admin password that you logged in with and then it should work

• Star-struck

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Geez, it's been such a long time and there's still no content for Jacky. I remember playing this 2 years ago or something and was disappointed there was nothing for her.

I was kinda excited to find this game again and replay it, hoping there would be a lot more added, just to see the message that her content wil be added in a future update. :(

Btw, can you avoid Lili sex scenes and still progress with the game? I really can't stand her, at all. It also doesn't help that the MC is such a wimp.

Last edited:

ziur

Dec 14, 2017
I'm afraid not, anyway at the end of the update, there is a small bug that prevents you from advancing. I already solved it, but I would have to upload the game again... And there is not really more content. So... :confused:

The third and fourth islands are practically empty at the moment.
I believe that for the next update, I will focus on several of the women I have not given them the attention they deserve.;)
Oh ok, I'm already excited for the next update haha so good luck Mr. Fuentes.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I have been without my computer for several days now, I was having problems with the motherboard, so they are repairing, maintaining and updating it. :(
I've been drawing on a potato. But I don't have the photoshop, which is a basic tool for me. So I have managed with online illustrator and photoshop and its limitations. Which is a pain in the ass.
However, I have not stopped working. ;) In theory my computer should be ready soon.

I leave you a scene with Veronica in the style of the original Magnum P.I.
VeronicaLessons.png

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Wow, wow, wow! I don't know if you remember me, I played the game a long time ago and gave some sugestions.

This Just played this from start to finish again and WOW! I loved it!
I love the MC, I love that he is not a "good" guy by today's standard. and his morally grey character.
I'm completely in love with all the female characters.

I picked up some bugs. Not game breaking, but maybe to help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Wow, wow, wow! I don't know if you remember me, I played the game a long time ago and gave some sugestions.

This Just played this from start to finish again and WOW! I loved it!
I love the MC, I love that he is not a "good" guy by today's standard. and his morally grey character.
I'm completely in love with all the female characters.

I picked up some bugs. Not game breaking, but maybe to help.
Hi Alfius, I love to see you here again, and I'm glad you like how the story unfolds.
Thanks for your comment, much appreciated, and thanks for pointing out those errors, some are already corrected, others I had no idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: waseem3

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Good to know, I love both paths. I liked Sharon as well, but I actually loved the other path as well.

In general I love you females. A lot has not been explored yet. The life guard, Veronica, Elisabeth, Vanessa, Tia, Claudia and now Sharon's sister as well. In any case, I always loved your game, but I feel that you really improved some of the issue since I played it last time. I sometimes do not play every update, since I rather wait a couple of updates and then play for longer.

Can not wait for the next update!!

Futa_Girl95

Sep 27, 2020
good evening to the beautiful company I would like to ask if the new update has come out and if so where can I find it

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
I played as forgiving dude, until that damn orangutan asked me to fuck her, after she ran her mouth like a spoiled bitch. So, instead of threesome, i chose a park bench. I slept there and held my pride. Totally worth it! I just wanted to go home and back to Samantha. :)

• Wow
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes