aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
w-w-WHAT SAMANTHA ! <3 for Halloween !?

Is this Christmas !? ... Holy fuck ! what a pleasant surprise !!!!!!

SMASH THAT DOWNLOAD BUTTON !!!

Duuuude look at those thicc thighs !!! @_@ ! ... halloween and Samantha ... this is the like ... the BEST COMBO EVER !

Long Live Mr.Mauricio !!! :eek:

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Nice Update, I like it!

You keep the outfit after the "Event", I'm a bit scared if continue playing like this will cause bugs?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Nice Update, I like it!

You keep the outfit after the "Event", I'm a bit scared if continue playing like this will cause bugs?
Yes, I noticed it, thanks :) buddy, I don't think there are any problems, just cosmetic, and it will be removed the next time you do a mission, like diving for example.

By the way, there was a mistake in the way the candy bags are removed, if you want to repeat the Halloween event, you already have the 10 bags needed for that. That problem is already fixed, but it will be included in the next update. Thanks for keeping an eye on the game.

Reactions: waseem3

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
oooo that looks cool !
Loving the interactivity Mr.Mauricio ! keep it up !!

My heart stopped for a bit when a read "Warning , It's Big " and since there is a recent Samantha Hype , I thought it was going to be her BIG BOUNCY MILFY ASS D: !!

But for the fan of "Not gonna say the name and spoil it " , I think it works REALLY well ! Great job again !

• Haha
Reactions: El Tanque

gpanzer1

Nov 3, 2020
i finished the quest but i cant continue because it says lili w8ing for me in the dock but there is nobody. I cant continue other events.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
i finished the quest but i cant continue because it says lili w8ing for me in the dock but there is nobody. I cant continue other events.
Yes, sorry, there is a mistake at the end of that mission, but there is not much more to do, the new version will allow you to continue with your game, and there will be more content with the girls. I hope that you have liked.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Do I need the linked walkthrough or is there a good in-game hint system?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Do I need the linked walkthrough or is there a good in-game hint system?
It depends, there are people who have discovered almost all the events by themselves, others have not been able to see anything and they get desperate quickly and claim that there is nothing to do.
At the moment the hint system in the game is incomplete, so I would recommend you to read the guide, it's not a step by step really, but it helps a lot. ;)
If you decide to play it I really hope you like the plot.
Also if you get stuck at any point, I visit this site regularly so you can ask me here or send me a message.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Also if you get stuck at any point, I visit this site regularly so you can ask me here or send me a message.
Will do, thank you.
I asked about the in-game hint system, because I'm not a fan of constant task swapping, it really kills the immersion for me.
I will probably be able to play it next weekend, downloaded already. (y)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
This couple of girls, didn't make it in time for the last update, if you noticed, there were two whores at the entrance of the drug dealers building, when you do the mission for Toño Cortada, now you can see them in all their splendor :ROFLMAO:.
Whores.png 2.jpg
I've fixed a few things here and there, and added content and scenes where I thought they were missing.
I hope to bring you the new update soon. ;)

ForCash

Nov 19, 2020
This couple of girls, didn't make it in time for the last update, if you noticed, there were two whores at the entrance of the drug dealers building, when you do the mission for Toño Cortada, now you can see them in all their splendor :ROFLMAO:.
View attachment 911911 View attachment 911910
I've fixed a few things here and there, and added content and scenes where I thought they were missing.
I hope to bring you the new update soon. ;)
Hey, this is the last update before christmas?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hey, this is the last update before christmas?
Hello! it was the latest update, the one in effect at the OP, the next one will be the Christmas special, and it will also have some content with some of the characters.

Changes:
-Those girls, should have been in the previous update, but it's only art if you talk to them, they try to make you pay for their services, haha (but you don't really need it, do you? ;) )
-I added or changed other content with Mini and Sharon, which I was not very happy with how it turned out, I feel that something was missing, just some modifications to the scenes, no drastic changes.

New content:
-The Christmas special.
-I've been working on the story after the second combat mission, and what comes after with the cousins, if you already did it, no problem, I'll leave a link inside the game, so you can see the event.:D
-And of course it will have new content with some of the characters on the island, if you have followed the images, which I have been publishing, you will have a clue as to who they will be.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hey Mauro!
Just wondering - have I missed something? That Fun with Lily on your second Banner isnt in the game yet, is it?
It's totally there my friend, you have to follow the story where you go on the trip to the mainland with her and come back. :)
You met her friends Mini and Sharon, right?:unsure:

By the way, my name is Mauricio. ;)

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes