El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Can't wait for the new update, this game was very fun and extremely good (my opinion and taste) that make me think it was truly the greatest crime against humanity that you don't have Patreon or subcriblestar page so that people could have supporting you and this game. Keep up the good work El Tanque and hope to see and play more updates
Thanks for your good wishes, and I can tell you that in a few days I will upload the update, I just have to test a couple of things and do a couple more details. :cool:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Guide is useless. This game is pretty disappointing. Map is WAY too big for having no in-game hint system. There is no clear path for the main story.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The Crowd Goes Wild!
This trophy is awarded when your content has been liked 1,000 times. 1,000 - wow!

Hey guys it looks like I've been given a trophy, all thanks to you.:D:eek:
To those who support and enjoy this game, this is for you.(y)

Beach.jpg
Note: the update is two scenes away from being ready. :cool:
(By the way, I have permission from the dev of the game I based on, to take this pose for Emma).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The Crowd Goes Wild!
This trophy is awarded when your content has been liked 1,000 times. 1,000 - wow!

View attachment 943806
(By the way, I have permission from the dev of the game I based on, to take this pose for Emma).
1 of the best girl of the game, and congrats for reaching 1000 likes

Reactions: El Tanque

waseem3

Oct 28, 2020
The Crowd Goes Wild!

View attachment 943806
wow my likes did not go in vain ;):ROFLMAO: jk..
cant wait for the update

mkd1rt

Aug 14, 2017
The Crowd Goes Wild!

View attachment 943806
Has anyone else had problems running the Mac version? It won't open on my machine.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
The Crowd Goes Wild!

View attachment 943806
Hahahahahaha ! congrats Mr.Mauricio ! Such great vibes coming outta this xD !
Send this man MORE TROPHIES XD !

So hyped for the update !! FINAL SAM's lovely big bum !

• Haha

NarutoNHR

Dec 11, 2018
Is there a save file for each update... I have lost my save file so that will be very helpful.... I mean I don't mind playing this game from the start again because it's amazing... But playing it I know it's a huge game and starting from the beginning is a massive grind... So if there is a save file where I can change my name and play from that save file would be amazing...

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Is there a save file for each update... I have lost my save file so that will be very helpful.... I mean I don't mind playing this game from the start again because it's amazing... But playing it I know it's a huge game and starting from the beginning is a massive grind... So if there is a save file where I can change my name and play from that save file would be amazing...
Try this one, if I am not wrong, you will start right before the trip with Lili, don't forget to change the name on the PC.

P.S: By the way this game doesn't have grinding, what are you talking about? if you don't want to do the fishing missions more than once, it's not necessary. ;)

Reactions: waseem3

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
I am stuck in the jeep after picking up the cousins... I can not park it nor get out of it. Seen people also having the same issue and followed their approach to workaround this (which to make sure to get in the jeep from the front etc...) and still no hope! Help please!

Edit : Never mind. Turned out that I needed to go to the airport by the jeep, not by foot....

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Bro when are you going to release this masterpiece for Android?
Hi, I don't know if it would be compatible, (the game has a mechanism in combat missions that makes you point and shoot with the mouse, therefore the movement of the character by mouse click is disabled). :unsure:
I can do it, but I can't test it, would you like to be a tester for the game?

Edit: Hahaha That's what I thought.:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Steven Ethan
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes