El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
HAHAHA I will, but not today, if you read my post, it say, that I have an event on this two days may 4,5. I've have been workning on the sculptures for that event, however I made good advances on the game already.
So, in some days I will upload the new update.;)
I'm a little tired right now:sleep::sleep::sleep:, in a couple of hours, I'll go to the second day of the event and try to sell as much as I can. And after that I will dedicate my full time to the new update.:cool:

• Love
Reactions: aslover69

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
after usec pc cant move how fix it?
Oh shit... :oops: Yes. It will need a bugfix version... Sorry. I make the player room smaller so... :cautious: I hope at least you enjoy the Kronar's minigame.

PEOPLE PLEASE DON'T USE THE PC, OR YOU WILL HAVE THE BUG REPORTED BY ALEXO2341, I'M GOING TO FIX THAT.

Reactions: aslover69

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
I'm stuck putting oil on samanthas back. got a few dialogues and now i just keep dragging the hand all over hoping for the scene to end. is it bugged?

edit: nvm, just finished it. not sure what was wrong as i had definitly covered the spot before.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm stuck putting oil on samanthas back. got a few dialogues and now i just keep dragging the hand all over hoping for the scene to end. is it bugged?

edit: nvm, just finished it. not sure what was wrong as i had definitly covered the spot before.
Hahahaha it's a little tricky because the hand sprite size and the actual hit box size.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
also, you might want to add a list over what characters has sex scenes and which dont.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
also, you might want to add a list over what characters has sex scenes and which dont.
Well, at V0.04 only Sarah (bakery girl) has a 80% complete sex life.
Camila (Minimarket girl) has only one scene with the MC...

As I said on the Changelog, this update no contain new sex scenes only a bunch of new events, sorry :(.

P.S. Unless you count, with the scenes of the Kronar minigame on your PC, but to not get stuck, save before using the PC, look at the content of the game icon and reload the game. ;)

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
game seems pretty good so far atleast. will pay attention to development. althought the mc's face puts me kinda off, not sure if its just me but it doesnt seem to fit his body. Also, I don't know how rpgm works but an autosave function might be smart due to the "you die" endings. tried to stop the burglar in the minimart and werent fast enough. had to reload back to before the barbecue event. It's not really that bad since I know all that i have to do, just abit tiresome.

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
game seems pretty good so far atleast. will pay attention to development. althought the mc's face puts me kinda off, not sure if its just me but it doesnt seem to fit his body. Also, I don't know how rpgm works but an autosave function might be smart due to the "you die" endings. tried to stop the burglar in the minimart and werent fast enough. had to reload back to before the barbecue event. It's not really that bad since I know all that i have to do, just abit tiresome.
Yeah I need to put some: "You may want to save here" warnings before face death events. :unsure: Thanks man.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Got 'Error: Failed to load: img/pictures/Jenny_4.png' when speaking to a girl in the police station on my first visit, during morning. Made a copy of Jenny_3.png and it worked.

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Got 'Error: Failed to load: img/pictures/Jenny_4.png' when speaking to a girl in the police station on my first visit, during morning. Made a copy of Jenny_3.png and it worked.
Drop this image on the pictures folder, (replace if asked) The lenses have been removed, because she is inside a building, I think I also have to replace the image when it takes the MC to the swamp at night. (rename image "316658_Jenny_4.png" to "Jenny_4.png" ).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes