El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Talk to Molly, it will give you a scene with Molly and Gigi and get you rid of Paco.
Ok the BugFix version is now available. :giggle:
This update has all the bugs reported so far fixed, but also has a bit of new content.

-The new content is in Sharon's apartment. (TJ&BJ):p
-A meeting of the bad guys, in which some things are explained, which takes place after the twins' welcome dinner party.
-Plus a change in Lili's scene in bed when she chats with Mini, (if you are in a relationship with her). ;)
This is what is contained in version 0.2.2.

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
In which part did you save? It's easy to fix, but I need to know the place where it happened to you, if possible and you remember.
Last save was when the warning to save here came for the robbery in the Mini-Market
Had played to there with the help of the older walkthrough

• Red Heart
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Last save was when the warning to save here came for the robbery in the Mini-Market
Had played to there with the help of the older walkthrough
Ok, thank you very much, I will check it out right away. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you don't get discouraged, but as you know it's a game in process, made by me only, and sometimes I just mess up and don't pay attention to all the details. hahaha.:rolleyes:

• Red Heart
Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Ok, thank you very much, I will check it out right away. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you don't get discouraged, but as you know it's a game in process, made by me only, and sometimes I just mess up and don't pay attention to all the details. hahaha.:rolleyes:
Thank You El Tanque

It happened once before also, when dying while being shot at by the helicopter in mission 2
but the last not missing save was rather close so it was easy to get back that time ;)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Thank You El Tanque

It happened once before also, when dying while being shot at by the helicopter in mission 2
but the last not missing save was rather close so it was easy to get back that time ;)
Ok that's strange, that map it's supposed to be free of parallel events, which are the ones that commonly ruin saves, because the game engine doesn't understand that there is still an event running indefinitely, as is the case with parallel events. So the created save file is corrupted and is automatically deleted.
In safe saving areas there are no such parallel events, that's why I designated safe save zones for that.
Do you remember where in that mission did you save? :unsure:
I don't know if the cheatmode allows you to save wherever you want, if so, that's the problem, if you save in an unsecured place, you will have this type of problem, because the combat zones are full of parallel events necessary for this mission.
I haven't used it, so I don't know what it does, I don't want to just blame the mod, I'm just trying to find the problem.

Last edited:

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Ok that's strange, that map it's supposed to be free of parallel events, which are the ones that commonly ruin saves, because the game engine doesn't understand that there is still an event running indefinitely, as is the case with parallel events. So the created save file is corrupted and is automatically deleted.
In safe saving areas there are no such parallel events, that's why I designated safe save zones for that.
Do you remember where in that mission did you save? :unsure:
I don't know if the cheatmode allows you to save wherever you want, if so, that's the problem, if you save in an unsecured place, you will have this type of problem, because the combat zones are full of parallel events necessary for this mission.
I haven't used it, so I don't know what it does, I don't want to just blame the mod, I'm just trying to find the problem.
If I remember correctly, I saved last before I entered any part of combat

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Ok, then I have to check further, because I don't get that problem in those areas, thanks for reporting these errors, I will check and try to find a solution. :confused: :unsure:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Just a couple more questions, do you use that cheatmod or not? have you tried playing the game without it?:unsure:
It is only to rule out third party errors.;)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Sorry I haven't tested without, since I'm always crap at minigames and reaction-time events
My solution could be to give the player the option to skip those minigames, but to my way of thinking it takes away from the player's interactivity. ;):D:D:D
I'm going to see if I can implement a way to skip the mini-games.:cool:

For the moment I can only recommend you not to die :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Just kidding, I know how frustrating it can be, not being able to advance the story of a game, because of a mini-game or a difficult enemy boss.:giggle:

Last edited:

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
My solution could be to give the player the option to skip those minigames, but to my way of thinking it takes away from the player's interactivity. ;):D:D:D
I'm going to see if I can implement a way to skip the mini-games.:cool:

For the moment I can only recommend you not to die :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Just kidding, I know how frustrating it can be, not being able to advance the story of a game, because of a mini-game or a difficult enemy boss.:giggle:
No need to
I'm a bit clumsy and fumbly

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well, keep up the good work! I will always be watching your progress :) Lately I have never got a chance to play new updates but I will binge play from the start to the end :cool: I was always a supporter of your game but now I will settle with just reading the forum :(
No problem my friend, I'm glad to hear from you, and to see that you are well, always take care of yourself. :cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: trane87

trane87

Nov 15, 2020
As I promised, I started a new game just to experience the new updates. I remembered how good the content was (y) Also I am happy to remember almost every location on the map :cool: Nevertheless, I got an urge to join all the maps to one. I used the crossroads as reference points to scale up or down. Not pixelperfect but useful. I know you can make its perfect version but do not waste your time with this useless ideas as I do :D Keep on working with this masterpiece of game. I will always support you.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
As I promised, I started a new game just to experience the new updates. I remembered how good the content was (y) Also I am happy to remember almost every location on the map :cool: Nevertheless, I got an urge to join all the maps to one. I used the crossroads as reference points to scale up or down. Not pixelperfect but useful. I know you can make its perfect version but do not waste your time with this useless ideas as I do :D Keep on working with this masterpiece of game. I will always support you.
Very well done, only the distance to Isla Margarita is farther, that's why they use a ferry and didn't build a bridge.
But this is how it should look like. ;) (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

As a fact: the ferry is based on the one in the movie Jaws, from Amity Island.:geek:

Last edited:

trane87

Nov 15, 2020
Very well done, only the distance to Isla Margarita is farther, that's why they use a ferry and didn't build a bridge.
But this is how it should look like. ;) (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

As a fact: the ferry is based on the one in the movie Jaws, from Amity Island.:geek:
Yep, I knew the distances should be bigger but its a compact map file so I think its easier to use. I am happy that you like my "work" haha :LOL:

Skelletonike

Feb 9, 2019
Hum... Game keeps randomly crashing during the game's intro. Dude introduces the people he lives with and it randomly crashes, or freezes and gives a black screen...

Anyone knows how to fix this?
Thanks

-----

Edit: After googling a while, seems like the cause could have been my 144hz monitor and apparently download and replacing certain files with the folder ones helped with that.

Dunno if anyone else had this issue before, but somehow or another, it no longer freezes, gives me a black screen or crashes (note: I'm using windows 11).

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hum... Game keeps randomly crashing during the game's intro. Dude introduces the people he lives with and it randomly crashes, or freezes and gives a black screen...

Anyone knows how to fix this?
Thanks

-----

Edit: After googling a while, seems like the cause could have been my 144hz monitor and apparently download and replacing certain files with the folder ones helped with that.

Dunno if anyone else had this issue before, but somehow or another, it no longer freezes, gives me a black screen or crashes (note: I'm using windows 11).
This is a totally new problem, I have seen some people have problems when the video card has frame accelerators, but not so extreme. :confused: :confused: :confused: I'm sorry, but I don't know how to help you.

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes