fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
This is an old bug, it happens after you have helped Samantha in the hardware store, after dinner, when instead of watching TV with Emma, you leave the house or go to sleep, I thought it was fixed, have you modified switches with the cheatmod? if so, I can't help you.:confused:

The procedure should be, that after dinner, you watch the movie with Emma, don't do anything else, or this may happen, I will check anyway, and maybe make that whole process automatic. Thanks for reporting it. (y)
I didn't touch any of the switches in the cheat mod, only touched on inventory and MC Stats
Testing by replaying from before Samantha and the hardware store
Thank You El Tanque

Last edited:
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I didn't touch any of the switches in the cheat mod, only touched on inventory and MC Stats
Testing by replaying from before Samantha and the hardware store
Thank You El Tanque
Ok, just make sure you watch the movie with Emma in the living room after dinner, and I think that will do the trick. ;)
After the movie, sleep in your bed to watch the next content.:p:p:p

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Ok, just make sure you watch the movie with Emma in the living room after dinner, and I think that will do the trick. ;)
After the movie, sleep in your bed to watch the next content.:p:p:p
Did try it, but I didn't get the chance to talk to Emma after dinner
She's already up in her room and nothing to do
Emma is on the couch after lunch everytime i tried and not after dinner

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Did try it, but I didn't get the chance to talk to Emma after dinner
She's already up in her room and nothing to do
Ok, here is the series of events as it should be, all for the first time of course, since you told me you have seen repeated events.

-Massage to Sam in the kitchen.
-Dinner uncomfortable because she tells you she wants to talk to you about your erections.
-You talk to Sam, and show your feelings.
-Sam gets angry, the next day you can talk to her at breakfast, in the morning and at lunch, the response is always dismissive.
-in the afternoon you try to talk to her again, and the hardware store event begins.
-Then you get home, and have a conversation with Samantha in which you decide to move out.
-During dinner, Molly explains what happened in the afternoon, they agree to go for a trip to the pond.
-After dinner, Emma has invited you to watch a movie, watch the movie with her.

Make sure this is the first time you see this, because if not the switches may already be activated or their effect may not be working due to another one. I hope you find it useful. ;)

Last edited:

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Ok, here is the series of events as it should be, all for the first time of course, since you told me you have seen repeated events.

-Massage to Sam in the kitchen.
-Dinner uncomfortable because she tells you she wants to talk to you about your erections.
-You talk to Sam, and show your feelings.
-Sam gets angry, the next day you can talk to her at breakfast, in the morning and at lunch, the response is always dismissive.
-in the afternoon you try to talk to her again, and the hardware store event begins.
-Then you get home, and have a conversation with Samantha in which you decide to move out.
-After dinner, Molly explains what happened in the afternoon, they agree to go for a trip to the pond.

Make sure this is the first time you see this, because if not the switches may already be activated or their effect may not be working due to another one. I hope you find it useful. ;)
I'll do a retry :)
Located a save before I've even picked up the laundry

Seems I Can't get the parts
-After dinner, Molly explains what happened in the afternoon, they agree to go for a trip to the pond.

Molly is already in bed sleeping after dinner and Emma is in her room

Going to go further back in saves

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'll do a retry :)
Located a save before I've even picked up the laundry

Seems I Can't get the parts

Molly is already in bed sleeping after dinner and Emma is in her room

Going to go further back in saves
No sorry, it was my mistake, is not after dinner, Molly says that during dinner. (I hope you don't skip dinner)
But Emma should be waiting for you on the couch in the living room to watch the movie, if not, it must be that another switch is already activated and prevents you from moving forward. Maybe some of the options in my saves will help you. they are in the OP.

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
No sorry, it was my mistake, is not after dinner, Molly says that during dinner. (I hope you don't skip dinner)
But Emma should be waiting for you on the couch in the living room to watch the movie, if not, it must be that another switch is already activated and prevents you from moving forward. Maybe some of the options in my saves will help you. they are in the OP.
Playing from the beginning again, to be on the safe side :cool:
Read some of the walkthrough and saw things I've missed to do in the earlier stages

Think the Hints in the book got me to go further in some quests before the Samantha and Emma quest
Because first Hint I saw was the One of Sorbet in the morning and somewhere along the way I missed out on The Barbeque since I had trouble figuring out how to grab the lobsters among other

Thanks El Tanque for the help

Last edited:

kakstris

Feb 2, 2022
Hello good people,
I have couple of questions, first of all for sam. Do I need to folow main missions to fuck her or i can just do the same thing everyday ( asking her does she needs help with clothes after that going fishing and after that talking to her at the couch adn giving her the money) because i did the same thing until area 5 fisihing and she still answerd the same when i asked her to help with clothes??
I saw ben's walkthrough i find it helpfull but nothing happening with sam yet.
One more thing, when i enter my diary the pages of sam and one more girl are blank does that mean something dont work or what
P.S. This is my first time playing the game

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hello good people,
I have couple of questions, first of all for sam. Do I need to folow main missions to fuck her or i can just do the same thing everyday ( asking her does she needs help with clothes after that going fishing and after that talking to her at the couch adn giving her the money) because i did the same thing until area 5 fisihing and she still answerd the same when i asked her to help with clothes??
One more thing, when i enter my diary the pages of sam and one more girl are blank does that mean something dont work or what
Hi, I'm glad you gave my game a chance, I have to accept that it's a bit difficult to advance in the story at the beginning, I have to improve a lot in that aspect. :confused:
What I can tell you is that if you've already seen a scene, you don't need to do it again until you've accomplished something.
You probably need to do something else, in Samantha's case, you need to, first, advance the story of Liliana, the eldest daughter, then, the middle daughter Emma.
The combat missions, then again with the middle daughter, and after that there will be a lot of content with Sam.:p

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hello good people,
I know it's quite confusing at first, but I'm sure once you find the rhythm it will be easier.
Ben's guide is very good, but if you need more precise details, I can help you, just ask me here, or in private, no problem either way.;)

Reactions: kakstris

kakstris

Feb 2, 2022
I know it's quite confusing at first, but I'm sure once you find the rhythm it will be easier.
Ben's guide is very good, but if you need more precise details, I can help you, just ask me here, or in private, no problem either way.;)
how to send you a private message

kakstris

Feb 2, 2022
Thanks TELEFANT that error was already reported and is now fixed too, a quick way to get rid of Paco's image is to talk to Gigi during the BBQ event. ;)

I will upload the bugfix in a couple of days.
I talked to gigi but his picture is still on ?

kakstris

Feb 2, 2022
Hi, I'm glad you gave my game a chance, I have to accept that it's a bit difficult to advance in the story at the beginning, I have to improve a lot in that aspect. :confused:
What I can tell you is that if you've already seen a scene, you don't need to do it again until you've accomplished something.
You probably need to do something else, in Samantha's case, you need to, first, advance the story of Liliana, the eldest daughter, then, the middle daughter Emma.
The combat missions, then again with the middle daughter, and after that there will be a lot of content with Sam.:p
been playing the game for 2 hours dont havea clue what to do next ? pm me when you have time

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Just follow the guide, it really helps. I modified ben's version a bit, so here is another version.

(I recommend you enjoying the game, but if you only want to have fun with Samantha, I recommend getting some later savegames - there are some available in this thread.)

El Tanque I just recognized, the version is 0.2.2 now - is there new content compared to 0.2, or are those just bugfixes?

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Why does the game delete saves by itself?
Died and game deleted 2 used save slots and lost 5 hours of played time
Had played upto the robbery in the Mini-Market event with the help of the older walkthrough

and with my crappy memory I'll need to replay all of the game to know where I am in the game LOL

Thanks TELEFANT for a newer guide

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Just follow the guide, it really helps. I modified ben's version a bit, so here is another version.

(I recommend you enjoying the game, but if you only want to have fun with Samantha, I recommend getting some later savegames - there are some available in this thread.)

El Tanque I just recognized, the version is 0.2.2 now - is there new content compared to 0.2, or are those just bugfixes?
It has bugfixes mostly, but has a little extra content. ;)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Why does the game delete saves by itself?
Died and game deleted 2 used save slots and lost 5 hours of played time
Had played upto the robbery in the Mini-Market event with the help of the older walkthrough

and with my crappy memory I'll need to replay all of the game to know where I am in the game LOL

Thanks TELEFANT for a newer guide
In which part did you save? It's easy to fix, but I need to know the place where it happened to you, if possible and you remember.

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes