Stan99nl

Dec 2, 2018
I'm stuck at talking to molly in the bath, i talked to her and got a conversation but the quest does not seem to continue
It seems my lunch event is also bugged, i get the dialogue of where the mother is still mad but she is no longer mad

Last edited:
Reactions: El Tanque

Snorkler

Dec 24, 2018
I got it to work by manually setting the lili-fuckbathroom event to true, after you talk with her you should get a cutscene in the shower downstairs but I'm not getting it
I think somewhere along the line, likely due to some previous decision, the LiliFriendzoned switch was enabled. If I had to guess, it might have something to do with Sharon. (I rejected her). But setting LiliFriendzoned to False and LiliRelationship to True and LiliTripArrive to True gave me the Lili+MC sex scene upon arriving from the mainland, and the MC+Lili scene in the morning in the MC bathroom.

Stan99nl

Dec 2, 2018
I think somewhere along the line, likely due to some previous decision, the LiliFriendzoned switch was enabled. If I had to guess, it might have something to do with Sharon. (I rejected her). But setting LiliFriendzoned to False and LiliRelationship to True and LiliTripArrive to True gave me the Lili+MC sex scene upon arriving from the mainland, and the MC+Lili scene in the morning in the MC bathroom.
Thanks i also rejected Sharon do i guess that's why

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm stuck at talking to molly in the bath, i talked to her and got a conversation but the quest does not seem to continue
I'm also stuck at this point, so you're not alone. ;)
It seems my lunch event is also bugged, i get the dialogue of where the mother is still mad but she is no longer mad
I got it to work by manually setting the lili-fuckbathroom event to true, after you talk with her you should get a cutscene in the shower downstairs but I'm not getting it
Yes, unfortunately it's a bug in the path when you reject Sharon.
Anyway, in the rejecting Sharon path, there is no sex scene with Lili, but you shouldn't have any problems talking with Molly.
I will fix this soon, thanks for reporting it.

As a general warning, modifying the switches manually will likely only generate more problems. The use of that cheatmod is only the player's responsibility, I have nothing to do with it. My recommendation is to report the issues, and I will fix them. ;)

Last edited:

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Hello there...

Got another question - did I miss some of the "Unlockable" scenes in the PC, cau'z there are some places left... (see picture below)

And one hint - in the Sarah path, you always invite her to a date in the afternoon. But when the beach date takes place, its suddenly sunny like lunchtime... Maybe you should change something here.

I'm stucked at the attack boat fight right now, and it gets me really angry! Any tips on how to do it please?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hello there...

Got another question - did I miss some of the "Unlockable" scenes in the PC, cau'z there are some places left... (see picture below)

And one hint - in the Sarah path, you always invite her to a date in the afternoon. But when the beach date takes place, its suddenly sunny like lunchtime... Maybe you should change something here.

I'm stucked at the attack boat fight right now, and it gets me really angry! Any tips on how to do it please?
Hahaha, yes, it can be tricky, you have to avoid getting hit by the pirate boats, that's the easy part, try to destroy them as soon as they appear. I can usually get through this part without getting hit. ;)

Now comes the good stuff. :D:D:D
With the speed boat the key here is that you have to move your boat all the way up, locate the mouse pointer on top of the enemy boat, to make sure you always hit it.
After the dialogue, the speed boat will start firing. You should too, just keep the mouse button pressed all the time. If you have placed the pointer well you should see a hit on the enemy boat.
The enemy boat fires long bursts, calculate when the burst is about to hit you and just move the boat one space down. the burst will change direction looking for you, repeat the same movement, just one space down.
If you are precise when lowering a space, it will not touch you, by the time, you have already connected several hits to the other boat.
After doing this a few times, the enemy boat burst will end, and you immediately have to move the boat all the way up.
As the enemy bullets are looking for you while you go up, they will create a gap between them, so when you want to go down a space again, you will be able to pass between the bullets without being touched.
Repeat the procedure until the enemy boat is destroyed.
As you can see it is possible to finish this mission without even taking a hit, it's more a matter of tactics.:geek:

Regarding the videos, you seem to be missing two videos with Camila, a video with Samantha on the beach, and Sharon's new TJ video.
I will check to see if there is something wrong, thanks for reporting it. (y)

Ahh and thanks for the tip on the date with Sarah, I'll check out the scenery. :cool:

Last edited:

lsrolla

Oct 26, 2021
that is a perfect game i'm willing to play but i have some problems. i have nothing to do after not talking with Lili. Can anyone help me? What am i going to do afterwards?

lsrolla

Oct 26, 2021
While you english is not perfect, it is good enough to understand (unless it is in a different language [Russian or spanish]) so no worries there. It is good enough to be understood.

Also, I edited my walk through. I changed it a lot. I still don't think it is done/completed/perfect. But you can replace it with the current walk through if you want.
Thanks for the walkthrough by the way man, everyone can make use of that.

joerg1966

Jan 23, 2022
hi
i can not end the first minigame, all vampires gone and i am alone with my cute party...and thats it
what did i wrong?

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes