ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I have no problem being mentioned. My name is Ben Carr.

I started the game over again after getting to the hospital. I am also still making improvements to the walk through as I write this. The reason I sent this is because I saw a post yesterday about someone having problems with the game. But I am still making improvements to the walk through. I don't know if I will send you another updated guide, or leave as it is.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I have no problem being mentioned. My name is Ben Carr.

I started the game over again after getting to the hospital. I am also still making improvements to the walk through as I write this. The reason I sent this is because I saw a post yesterday about someone having problems with the game. But I am still making improvements to the walk through. I don't know if I will send you another updated guide, or leave as it is.
Alright then, the guide is updated in the OP.
whenever you wish to post your improved version, just let me know and I will gladly update the OP again.
I am sure that many of the game players, appreciate your guide. :)
Thanks again for your great work.(y)

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Hey, enjoying the recent update thus far. Liked the new scene with Samantha.
However, when I caught to where I was before on the Island, I ran into this when trying to fish. Error when fishing.jpg

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hey, enjoying the recent update thus far. Liked the new scene with Samantha.
However, when I caught to where I was before on the Island, I ran into this when trying to fish. View attachment 1580742
Hello, this is an old known issue, if you didn't start a new game with the fishing plugin, it gives this problem.
If you don't want to start the game from scratch, I have posted in the OP some saves at different points in the story.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.2 Bug
Maps on the PC it looks you can`t leave the maps so you can`t go back to the pc to see another map or something other

• Hey there
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
0.2 Bug
Maps on the PC it looks you can`t leave the maps so you can`t go back to the pc to see another map or something other
That's weird, I just checked and all the maps work fine for me, :unsure: you have to use this arrow.
Mapas.png

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
You are right it works. I don`t know why or what I make before.
No problem mate, thanks for reporting it anyway, I prefer you guys to report any problems. That way the game will be better. (y) :cool:

KawaiBia069

Jan 10, 2022
Is the latest version of the game on the gamcore website?

Where should I take the samanta by car after shopping at the market?

KawaiBia069

Jan 10, 2022
I found some bugs in the game:

When entering the hospital your character is sent inside the wall, this makes it impossible for you to interact with any character inside the hospital and also to leave the hospital.

When climbing to the second floor of the main character's house, you are unable to descend.

After dinner with Sarah she will follow you indefinitely.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I found some bugs in the game:

When entering the hospital your character is sent inside the wall, this makes it impossible for you to interact with any character inside the hospital and also to leave the hospital.

When climbing to the second floor of the main character's house, you are unable to descend.

After dinner with Sarah she will follow you indefinitely.
Thank you, your bug report is much appreciated, I will fix it right away.
I leave you this nice background, for your trouble. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Is the latest version of the game on the gamcore website?

Where should I take the samanta by car after shopping at the market?
1) I don't know, even though I don't mind people uploading my game to other sites, (as long as it remains free of charge).
I don't give support for the game outside of F95ZONE .:cool:
5c3504981bdc1.jpg

2) To Abigail's farm. (third island, past the cemetery, after the second bridge).

Last edited:
Reactions: yrban7477

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
a true wonderful update, Thank you El Tanque for giving us all the opportunity to enjoy this great game once again {sorry it came late tho}
No problem:p, I'm glad you enjoyed it, and hope you haven't experienced too much trouble with the bugs reported so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darko277u

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Well, as much as I do love walking on walls - the hospital is actually bugged. I can be a ghost and stalk the doctor, but can't leave the building anymore ;)

Anyway, I'm editing Ben's guide while playing the game, adding little hints etc... - would it be okay for you, Ben, if I upload the edited version once its done? (Might take some more days...)

And another question - I remeber a scene showing
, but can't see it anymore. Was it removed or ain't im far enough yet?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
And another question - I remeber a scene showing
, but can't see it anymore. Was it removed or ain't im far enough yet?
No, I haven't removed anything. :)

By the way, the hospital bug has been fixed, but thanks for reporting it. ;) I still have to upload the bugfix.

RavioliSupreme

Mar 14, 2020
Hey, I've enjoyed the recent update so far but I think I found a bug. When on the deserted Island with the Girls I collect the rocks for the fire ring then when its time to gather sticks I grab all the sticks but whenever I go back to the ring the MC just says Time to gather sticks and I am unable to advance the story. I have looked all over and there are no more piles of sticks and the guide said there are 11 and I grabbed 11 piles of sticks.

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes