cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Paradise Beach [v0.2] [El Tanque] - compressed

Original / Compressed Size: 1,05 GB / 471 MB

Download: - - (390 MB)

This compression is unofficial and only partially tested. Use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and may break the game.

Compression quality: medium-low
Compressed assets: Game sprites, parallaxes, images, and pictures, audio and music.

Tools used:

If images won't load/show, download and install the webp codec for your OS here:

Cheat Patcher
This compressed version naturally supports my .
The updated RPGM MV engine files are not included in this compressed release.

To update the game engine, you can download and unpack the files in the archive to the game root directory, choose yes to replace. This may improve game responsivity

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Ok, here I leave you a file with several saves through the game, according to my notes they would be.

1-Before the first combat mission.
2-Before the second combat mission.
3-On El Tigre Island, before the scene with the twins.
4-At the family barbecue, with Camila and Sarah's path activated.
5-At dinner before the girls go shopping and to the spring.
6-The night before the trip with Lili to the mainland.
7-The morning after the club, at Mini's house.
8-In front of Mini's house, when you have to deal with the pair of faggots.
9-Back on the island, the morning Lili is exercising.
10-To start the abandoned island.

I hope you find it helpful. ;) Have a happy new year.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I ran into a bug: I spoke to Big Mama and she gave me a hug. After the scene overlay stayed on screen. Persists after saving. EDIT: Same thing happened with your files. I used file four and went to get meat and the butcher stayed on screen.

Aside from that I want to make suggestions to the motorcycle fast-travel. I'd like a way to cancel out of the menus. Right now, you're committed to whatever island you pick. If you think your destination is on island two, and it's not, you're stuck. The X key picks the selection option, and doesn't cancel.

The other is the motorcycle itself. If you chose the free option to travel, your bike is left behind and you must pay, or walk the whole way back (then there is the new, third option). Is there a way that if you ride the bike, the bike comes with you?

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I ran into a bug: I spoke to Big Mama and she gave me a hug. After the scene overlay stayed on screen. Persists after saving. EDIT: Same thing happened with your files. I used file four and went to get meat and the butcher stayed on screen.

Aside from that I want to make suggestions to the motorcycle fast-travel. I'd like a way to cancel out of the menus. Right now, you're committed to whatever island you pick. If you think your destination is on island two, and it's not, you're stuck. The X key picks the selection option, and doesn't cancel.

The other is the motorcycle itself. If you chose the free option to travel, your bike is left behind and you must pay, or walk the whole way back (then there is the new, third option). Is there a way that if you ride the bike, the bike comes with you?
Thank you for your comments, they help me a lot.

I will fix the scenes stick, thank you for letting me know.(y)
I will put a way to cancel the menu, in the travel option.(y)

That the bike stays in the place where you are, is achievable, but it would be somewhat difficult, many switches or conditions. then if for some reason, you no longer return by bike, (there are some events that move you from place) the bike would be in the place where you left it and not at home.
That's why I put the Pac-Man game, you can make a lot of money from the beginning of the game and not worry about paying the five bucks to the moto-taxi.;)

Anyway, I'm going to figure out a way to improve that.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Thank you for your comments, they help me a lot.

I will fix the scenes stick, thank you for letting me know.(y)
I will put a way to cancel the menu, in the travel option.(y)

That the bike stays in the place where you are, is achievable, but it would be somewhat difficult, many switches or conditions. then if for some reason, you no longer return by bike, (there are some events that move you from place) the bike would be in the place where you left it and not at home.
That's why I put the Pac-Man game, you can make a lot of money from the beginning of the game and not worry about paying the five bucks to the moto-taxi.;)

Anyway, I'm going to figure out a way to improve that.
Would it be possible to add a "Bike Delivery Service" to the PC? Click an icon and pay the "service" pick it up and send it to Sam's house. Maybe do a whole ad. "We'll pick up your motorcycle no matter where on the islands you left it. We'll even deliver it right to your backyard! Just discribe your bike and we'll take care of everything!" Throw in a CC# field to explain how your money is deducted. Depends on how much effort you want to put in.

When do you get money from Pac-Man? I finished one maze, died on the next, and I don't think I got anything.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Would it be possible to add a "Bike Delivery Service" to the PC? Click an icon and pay the "service" pick it up and send it to Sam's house. Maybe do a whole ad. "We'll pick up your motorcycle no matter where on the islands you left it. We'll even deliver it right to your backyard! Just discribe your bike and we'll take care of everything!" Throw in a CC# field to explain how your money is deducted. Depends on how much effort you want to put in.

When do you get money from Pac-Man? I finished one maze, died on the next, and I don't think I got anything.
You didn't grab the fruit....:giggle:
Each fruit increases the money it gives you, depending on the level of the dungeon.
Even at low levels, it is already enough money, enough for many moto-taxi rides. ;)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
how do I reach this route answer me please
Ohhh yes sorry I saw your message but forgot to reply.
There is still no content for this character, but I put it in my signature, because in the next version, there will be. ;)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
man you should make a team with you to make more content the game is perfect but the update hasn't enough content
No one I know is crazy enough to work for free, recently a proofreader offered to help me for free, but in the end he/she backed out when he/she saw the amount of work.
He/She then tried to get me to create an account on Patreon, or something similar, and started talking to me, about the percentage he/she would charge for proofreading.
I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, you have to make money if that's what you do, but it's not the way I want my project to go.

So, I'm a one-person team.:cool:

I am quite aware that my game is not perfect in many ways, or even far from it.
Many people criticize my English, even though there is a warning in the OP about it.
Others criticize the quality of my drawings, saying that they look lazy or sloppy, even though there are many games in this community with worse drawings and still receive monetary support, so complaining about this kind of things seems to me a bit out of place.
Because I try to do the best I can, with the resources and time I can dedicate to the game.
Others criticize the number of updates I can make to the game in a year, and the answer is similar to the previous point. (Not you, I know you meant it as advice).
The game will remain free, and eventually I will finish it, if I don't die before of course. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
No one I know is crazy enough to work for free, recently a proofreader offered to help me for free, but in the end he/she backed out when he/she saw the amount of work.
He/She then tried to get me to create an account on Patreon, or something similar, and started talking to me, about the percentage he/she would charge for proofreading.
I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, you have to make money if that's what you do, but it's not the way I want my project to go.

So, I'm a one-person team.:cool:

I am quite aware that my game is not perfect in many ways, or even far from it.
Many people criticize my English, even though there is a warning in the OP about it.
Others criticize the quality of my drawings, saying that they look lazy or sloppy, even though there are many games in this community with worse drawings and still receive monetary support, so complaining about this kind of things seems to me a bit out of place.
Because I try to do the best I can, with the resources and time I can dedicate to the game.
Others criticize the number of updates I can make to the game in a year, and the answer is similar to the previous point. (Not you, I know you meant it as advice).
The game will remain free, and eventually I will finish it, if I don't die before of course. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

While you english is not perfect, it is good enough to understand (unless it is in a different language [Russian or spanish]) so no worries there. It is good enough to be understood.

Also, I edited my walk through. I changed it a lot. I still don't think it is done/completed/perfect. But you can replace it with the current walk through if you want.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
While you english is not perfect, it is good enough to understand (unless it is in a different language [Russian or spanish]) so no worries there. It is good enough to be understood.

Also, I edited my walk through. I changed it a lot. I still don't think it is done/completed/perfect. But you can replace it with the current walk through if you want.
Wow Ben, thank you very much, your collaboration is more than appreciated.
Would it bother you if I gave you credit in the game? I ask because some people don't like it.

Edit: By the way, I am now reading your walkthrough and I certainly see that you have put a lot of effort into it, which I am even more grateful for, I hope you will consider my question. (y) (y) (y)

Edit 2: Ok, that's why I ask, it seems not.
In any case, I must say that Ben did an excellent job and I was impressed, he covers almost all the events. :giggle:

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes