yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
You have to make a new save in cell 10, close the game, replace with my file and it will work. ;)
Did not work!
The same thing - I gave the fish three times, the scene started, the scene says about the end of the version, two Russian girls say that there is a continuation of the second part and that's it. No new actions appeared.
Is it possible to make save after eating?

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
I don't understand what the mistake is!
I have uploaded your config and the same thing happens.
Maybe I'm stupid and misunderstood the text of the two Russian girls, but is there a hint?
Check me :
And I go up, give the fish three times, lunch time comes, the scene starts, there is a text that there will be an update, on the black screen two girls say that there is a continuation in this part, then an island appears, the main character stands on top, three girls stand below.
Specifically - what to do next? Or where exactly to go?

• Hey there
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Did not work!
The same thing - I gave the fish three times, the scene started, the scene says about the end of the version, two Russian girls say that there is a continuation of the second part and that's it. No new actions appeared.
Is it possible to make save after eating?
The problem is that it's almost all linear story after that. After you give the fish to Emma, and talk to her again, a dialogue with Jacky should appear first.
I can't give you a save after, because after lunch, there is no place to save, until much of the automatic history has already passed and you are back in control of the MC :confused:
Although I find it extremely strange that even my save did not work.
Surely you used box 10 to save and then replaced that box with my saved file 10?:unsure:
I don't know how to help you my friend.:cry:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I don't understand what the mistake is!
I have uploaded your config and the same thing happens.
Maybe I'm stupid and misunderstood the text of the two Russian girls, but is there a hint?
Check me :
And I go up, give the fish three times, lunch time comes, the scene starts, there is a text that there will be an update, on the black screen two girls say that there is a continuation in this part, then an island appears, the main character stands on top, three girls stand below.
Specifically - what to do next? Or where exactly to go?
Wait! just to be sure, are you, or are you not using the cheat mode that someone posted recently?:unsure:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
no mod ! )))
I like you game ))) Me not need mod )))
Can you send me a save when the whole company just arrived on the island ??
I wanna start playing the game again, anyone have the save from 0.08, after the party ?
No, I'm sorry, the only one I have advanced, is before going on the trip with Lili, which is the one I shared previously with
oldstrong or another on the second day of the abandoned island.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I've started a new game, and I'm going to save at various points in the story, to share with you the saves, so you can choose from which part you want to resume the game.;)

It will just take me some time.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: oldstrong

Pendorchito

Aug 20, 2021
Is there a spanish version somewhere? I feel like I would have a better time playing that lol

And uhh, it seems that the hospital entrance warps me into a wall once I go in and there's no way out.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes