yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Hello everyone!
I need help!
new version 0.2
On the island I gave three fish, there is a dinner scene, it is written that the update is in a new version, nothing else.
Collected coconuts, collected bananas, water. What to do next ???
What am I doing wrong ??

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hello everyone!
I need help!
new version 0.2
On the island I gave three fish, there is a dinner scene, it is written that the update is in a new version, nothing else.
Collected coconuts, collected bananas, water. What to do next ???
What am I doing wrong ??
Hi Yrban, after giving the three fish to Emma, talk to her again, she should continue with the story.
Although I am concerned that you say dinner, since it should be lunch.
Maybe you are using an old save and there is a switch conflict, it would be better to use one you have just arrived on the island.

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
Only 11 releases in about four years? What, are you planning to release the final release once we have found out how to travel through wormholes? :)
This is a game made as a hobby he does't ask people cash from it. Plus theres a lot of games out there with backers that hasn't 50% of this game content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: El Tanque

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Yes, everything is correct lunch))))
I talked, but there is no switch.
Saving, to my regret, when everyone arrives on the island, I have no more.
Are there have saving in this moment arrived on island ?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This is a game made as a hobby he does't ask people cash from it. Plus theres a lot of games out there with backers that hasn't 50% of this game content.
Especially when the game are free too, Dev didn't even create Patreon or any site to gain money from supporters so 11 updates for 4 years not to count lot of content in each update so it's a very great deal. Just like you said many games with lot of backers didn't even have that much content or straight up only got like 1 update per year with 5 minutes gameplay in it, much feel like a rip off than this game

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
yrban I had no problems, everything works as it should, maybe a failure when downloading the game.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Yes, everything is correct lunch))))
I talked, but there is no switch.
Saving, to my regret, when everyone arrives on the island, I have no more.
Save file 1 and 7 work fine, save file 8 has the fish problem, when you don't start the game from the beginning.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Strange .... Mistica ))))
I think I have one, I'll check. However, on the island you will not be able to change your name, you will be called Mauricio Fuentes. :LOL: Give me a moment while I look it up.

Edit: Here you go, I already caught the 3 fish, just give the fish to Emma and you shouldn't have any problems. ;)

Last edited:

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
I think I have one, I'll check. However, on the island you will not be able to change your name, you will be called Mauricio Fuentes. :LOL: Give me a moment while I look it up.

Edit: Here you go, I already caught the 3 fish, just give the fish to Emma and you shouldn't have any problems. ;)
some kind of mysticism! I unpacked the file, installed it. And the game does not see this file))

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
I think so, we have different files global.rpgsave and config.rpgsave
Give me your files.
I'll check my theory))

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes