Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hmmm... I never came across this one. I took a look at the OP and it seems the 1st version came out in 2018. How often is this one updated ? Really strange it totally slipped under my radar.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hmmm... I never came across this one. I took a look at the OP and it seems the 1st version came out in 2018. How often is this one updated ? Really strange it totally slipped under my radar.
No, in 2018 version 0.01 was released.
So 0.02, 0.03 ~ 0.09, 0.1, 0.2 ;)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I must say that you missed out a good one. :BootyTime:
Same thing happened to me a few months ago. I discovered a game that came out in 2017 or 2018 after X updates. Guess F95 became even bigger than I thought. I'm online almost every day and look at the " latest updates" and " latest threads " tabs quite often. June/July are probably the only period I'm totally off the site, cause I don't go on the Internet when I'm on vacation. Anyway, that's why I'm surprised when I come across some games that seem to come out of nowhere and I'm like " WTF ? Am I that blind ? " LOL.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ok guys, here it is, I hope there are no problems and that you enjoy it. :cool:

v0.2
-The continuation of the story on the deserted island.
-The first night on the abandoned island has a little new content, with Jacky.
-I finally replaced the horrible placeholder with the jumping dolphins.
The following, is inaccessible if you are already on the abandoned island. (Yes I know, sorry)
-The night at the disco with Lili has a considerable change in the dialogue and I added one more frame of Lili dancing.
-New Pac-Boy game, you will be able to make good money from the beginning of the game,
if you are good at Pac-Man of course.
-A romantic date with Sarah.(scene that prevented me from releasing the update before christmas)
-Several improved character arts, Jacqueline, Big Mama, Claudia, some of Emma.
-New dice game with Kiki.
-Strange pipes have appeared on the islands.
-New arts for the twin sisters.
-Many dialogues have been improved.
-I improved some house interiors and the hospital.
-The Christmas and Halloween events have had improvements.
(One of the endings of Halloween, and the progress of the Christmas story).
-You can now replay sex scenes you have already unlocked from your computer.
Thank you for another great update, can't wait to download and check out all the new content

ODoG

Dec 13, 2017
Nice game, but not sure what is wrong with the movement (using a keyboard), As it seems to double tap at times, Is this a known bug, as i couldn't see anything in the comments?? (unless i missed it)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is a patcher for Paradise Beach 0.2:

Patched for the MV Cheat Menu by cooperdk (https://f95zone.to/members/cooperdk.128017/) from f95zone.to
Tested

(57 MB)

When updating the game the next time, the patcher will not work anymore unless you re-apply this patch.
The patch will work with both the original version and the compressed release.

Installation
Unpack the RAR archive to the game root directory, choose replace.
Activate the cheat menu with key L.
Key minus on the main keyboard (OEMMINUS) should activate no clipping.

Why are there .dll and .exe files in this patch, why is it so large?
Because El Tanque didn't update his RPG Maker MV and is using a really old version which isn't supported by the cheat menu.
To enable the hooks, the binaries must be a newer release, so I put them in the patch according to the MV Cheat documentation ((54) [Tool] - [RPGM] - RPG Maker MV, CheatMenu [v2.0.2] | F95zone)

Tip: To make the oyster minigame a bit easier, you can set the Player Character health points to 5000, but you need to do it just before entering the water.

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Wonderful, now I start replaying from the beginning as soon as possible :)
Thank you very much, and have a good new year 2022 - stay healty!

• Red Heart
Reactions: El Tanque

NarutoNHR

Dec 11, 2018
oh Shit, Finally it's here.... I need a save file from all of the endings from all updates Cuz I'm not sure where I ended!

NarutoNHR

Dec 11, 2018
No mouse control, average quality artwork. I'm not impressed by the game sorry.
Don't judge a book by it's cover. This is by far my favorite game in F95. "Not so great artwork", true. But best story ever with decent RPG gameplay. I'd rather play this game over some other RENPY games where you skip stories and look at the artworks to fap around. Whoever played this game fully left 5 stars rating.

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
No, in 2018 version 0.01 was released.
So 0.02, 0.03 ~ 0.09, 0.1, 0.2 ;)
Believe or not because of some devs (League of Legends i think was the first to do it) that does't know how numbers work on decimal scale some people think 0.09 is greater than 0.1

I did a question on another game because the game gone from 1.5 to 1.11 if was some kind of rollback and the people took me as a stupid.
https://f95zone.to/threads/another-chance-v1-15-timewizardstudios.43304/post-6483705

Reactions: El Tanque

NarutoNHR

Dec 11, 2018
This is a patcher for Paradise Beach 0.2:

Patched for the MV Cheat Menu by cooperdk (https://f95zone.to/members/cooperdk.128017/) from f95zone.to
Tested

(57 MB)

When updating the game the next time, the patcher will not work anymore unless you re-apply this patch.
The patch will work with both the original version and the compressed release.

Installation
Unpack the RAR archive to the game root directory, choose replace.
Activate the cheat menu with key L.
Key minus on the main keyboard (OEMMINUS) should activate no clipping.

Why are there .dll and .exe files in this patch, why is it so large?
Because El Tanque didn't update his RPG Maker MV and is using a really old version which isn't supported by the cheat menu.
To enable the hooks, the binaries must be a newer release, so I put them in the patch according to the MV Cheat documentation ((54) [Tool] - [RPGM] - RPG Maker MV, CheatMenu [v2.0.2] | F95zone)

Tip: To make the oyster minigame a bit easier, you can set the Player Character health points to 5000, but you need to do it just before entering the water.
Cheat Mod breaks the game. Can't click on Save if I add the new cheat mod

Reactions: radbaz25

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Wonderful, now I start replaying from the beginning as soon as possible :)
Thank you very much, and have a good new year 2022 - stay healty!
Thank you my friend, the same wishes for you, I hope you enjoy the New Year's Eve celebration with family and friends.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Believe or not because of some devs (League of Legends i think was the first to do it) that does't know how numbers work on decimal scale some people think 0.09 is greater than 0.1

I did a question on another game because the game gone from 1.5 to 1.11 if was some kind of rollback and the people took me as a stupid.
https://f95zone.to/threads/another-chance-v1-15-timewizardstudios.43304/post-6483705
It's okay, maybe he got confused, and I'm sorry you had that bad experience, for something you were right about.

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes